The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
So a couple we know lost their baby today. :emocat

She was five weeks old, had a stroke. Apparently there was something wrong with her, but didn't show on any tests or ultra-sounds or whatever.
We're not really friends with them, we know them through affiliation. But we immediately heard about it since we're close with the mutual friends.

They visited for emotional support, it was truly a horrendous sight, they have 4 other kids, all below the age of 7, all of them bawling their eyes out obviously, with the youngest of 2 (or 3) asking why "she doesn't work anymore", why "she's broken". Just hearing about it made me cry.

This might've been a stroke, but I was afraid for most of Conan's first year of life, for SIDS, which is not as rare as you'd think. I almost didn't sleep the first six months, and afterwards I slept better, but still not enough. I was afraid to wake up and find him lifeless. I got scared shitless plenty of times when I walked into his room and saw him lying there, but couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. I wasn't even thinking about it for our second, but now I heard this story that fear is already crawling back.

I can't imagine losing Conan or our second, never. Once you start with a pet, you accept it's going to die before you, you know it's limited. But once you get a child, you think it's going to be for the rest of your life, that you're the one to go and they are the ones to cry, not the other way around. Hearing stories of children dying (no matter the reason) is terrifying and makes me hug or kiss Conan once I get the chance.

But hearing these stories, of only weeks/months old babies dying out of nowhere, that's terrifying and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I'm rambling on, I guess, but I heard this story earlier and wanted to vent a bit because it made me sick, and sad. Five weeks old and a fucking stroke, that's just fucking shit. Doctors already looked at her, and they came to the conclusion that if they saw it beforehand, it probably wouldn't have changed anything and it was just a matter of time. :emocat

Which, just might be, a lot worse than a sudden death.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Two days until London. Three days until Hamilton. :spaz

@Elusia
Lucky :emocat
Have fun with the play though. Make sure you enjoy every last bit of it.

Though I don't think I asked you this, but what's your favorite song? And your least fav?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She was five weeks old, had a stroke. Apparently there was something wrong with her, but didn't show on any tests or ultra-sounds or whatever.
We're not really friends with them, we know them through affiliation. But we immediately heard about it since we're close with the mutual friends.

They visited for emotional support, it was truly a horrendous sight, they have 4 other kids, all below the age of 7, all of them bawling their eyes out obviously, with the youngest of 2 (or 3) asking why "she doesn't work anymore", why "she's broken". Just hearing about it made me cry.

This might've been a stroke, but I was afraid for most of Conan's first year of life, for SIDS, which is not as rare as you'd think. I almost didn't sleep the first six months, and afterwards I slept better, but still not enough. I was afraid to wake up and find him lifeless. I got scared shitless plenty of times when I walked into his room and saw him lying there, but couldn't tell if he was breathing or not. I wasn't even thinking about it for our second, but now I heard this story that fear is already crawling back.

I can't imagine losing Conan or our second, never. Once you start with a pet, you accept it's going to die before you, you know it's limited. But once you get a child, you think it's going to be for the rest of your life, that you're the one to go and they are the ones to cry, not the other way around. Hearing stories of children dying (no matter the reason) is terrifying and makes me hug or kiss Conan once I get the chance.

But hearing these stories, of only weeks/months old babies dying out of nowhere, that's terrifying and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I'm rambling on, I guess, but I heard this story earlier and wanted to vent a bit because it made me sick, and sad. Five weeks old and a fucking stroke, that's just fucking shit. Doctors already looked at her, and they came to the conclusion that if they saw it beforehand, it probably wouldn't have changed anything and it was just a matter of time. :emocat

:comfort

My condolences to that couple. That's really sad.......

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Its sad brotha but its an unfortunate truth that infants are very vulnerable to alot of things...in this case maybe irregular heartbeat...idk
But you cant raise children having fears like this that weigh down your heart.
Obviously no matter how cautious you are...as in the case of these parents.
There are things that just cant be helped...i know its very sad but dont let it get to you:comfort

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
I feel that too Xad.
When i see wrongdoings on animals, i tend to hug and kiss my dog. So it simply is out of our control just as many other things.

Btw, do you have problems at identifying who is who between Abbie Cornish and Brie Larson??
Both are like twins to me... xD

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Btw, do you have problems at identifying who is who between Abbie Cornish and Brie Larson??
Both are like twins to me... xD
That's racist.

And no, they look completely different from each other.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
That's racist.

And no, they look completely different from each other.
D:

Awesome Xad xd
I found the same issue with Haley Bennett and Jlaw... and glad i did! Haley looks soo yummy.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lemme share him with you guys *-*
We wanted a good 3D pic but the lil stinker won't stop moving and in the end was covering his head with his lil hands :emocat
:wtf I bet you already want to hug him so much! :blush

Hey @GrySun we are making that 3 chocolate cake right now, I'll remember to send you the differences for when you try it again o/

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Lucky :emocat
Have fun with the play though. Make sure you enjoy every last bit of it.

Though I don't think I asked you this, but what's your favorite song? And your least fav?
Tough to choose.. the Cabinet Battles are great the way they’re played out like 8-Mile style rap battles. Other ones with great rapping like Yorktown, Right Hand Man, Guns and Ships and My Shot are probably my favorites, but I also love the more musical-y ones like Satisfied and King George’s little pop-up songs (probably the ones I sing the most). Yeah, idk, there’s not really any songs I dislike even a little from this show... :sweat

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah! \:lambirb/

I'll celebrate it with friends on the weekend, but today with the family as it should be :amuse
Happy bday lil buddy!!!

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
:cookiehand

Status
Not open for further replies.