Chapter - New Prince of Tennis Chapter 420 and 421 Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 420 and 421 Discussion

What's next?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Thank you handsome @Friss for the RAWs!

The summary is based on machine-translated content, take it with a grain of salt pls.

:Pun

Mares scores consecutive service points through his Sniper and wins Spain the game. The score is now 4-3.

Kintarou pays back with the same coin on the next game, showing the Sniping had no effect on him and sending the rackets of the Spanish members flying.

Atobe asks Ryoma what's bugging him, and Echizen shockingly replies that Kintarou is always in TnK.

Keigo then wonders what's so special about this, can't Ryoma do the same? Echizen then says that when he played Tokugawa at the camp, his TnK disappeared in an instant halfway through the match. With that, the high schooler turned the tables.

Atobe remembers' Tezuka's match against Yukimura, and how his TnK disappeared whenever Yukimura stole his senses.

Oni interjects saying that you need to enjoy tennis in order to play it flawlessly, but doing that for 3 straight sets should be impossible. Kintarou's feelings for Ohmagari and his teammates who entrusted him with his racket are what is driving his Tenimuhou to evolve.

Tanegashima then says there's no one who wouldn't fall for Ryuji's charms ☆ (lol). Mifune then thinks that Ohmagari managed to awaken Kin and now Japan can win.

QP: I've encountered many kinds of Lights of Pride but...

Volk: ...never one that shined so brightly.

...the Radiance of Confidence.

The score is leveled 4-4 and the Spanish are frustrated with Kintarou's Volcano Serve.

Ohmagari points out that next is Seda's serve, so this is their chance to finally break. All they have to do is make sure Colón doesn't get to use his Sniper shots...

...and then Spain wins the game anyway lol nice Ohmagari. One more game and Spain will win the match.

The 3 Rikkai demons discuss how even though Ohmagari is serving, the pressure is on the Japanese pair while the Spanish can play without stress.

Sanada asks Ohmagari to endure this critical moment... and the high schooler replies that he knows that without "Black Cap" telling him!

Ohmagari serves with his left hand so Mares expects him to also use his left to attack... but instead, he plays serve and volley and scores with a right-handed backhand. Just 3 more points, they can do this!

"Give me a break..."

Seda gets ready to use Nitoryu!

The title is from Wild, one of Kintarou's songs.

Seda scores and now it's 15-15. Ohmagari remembers that he can instantly respond to his opponents' techniques.

MANEJAR DOS ESPADAS! (handling two swords in broken Spanish)

As the Spanish celebrate and point out Seda stole Ohmagari's Nitoryu, Medanore comments that he quickly changed the flow of the game.

Oni realises that Seda had saved his ability to copy Nitoryu until now so he could shake Ohmagari's spirit. Kintarou wants to help his partner so he immediately goes for a poach... but Mares doesn't miss and hits right where Kin should have been.

Ohmagari dives and manages to return, telling Kintarou to get ready for the next attack. Seda fails to get a clean hit and Kin uses this opportunity to score with a smash. As Ryuji tells Kintarou that his poach was too early, Byoudouin comments that Ohmagari's strong spirit started a revolution.

The game goes on and now Spain is somehow at match point. Japan perseveres but has started to feel some discomfort...

"Bro, I think my arm is going numb," says Kintarou.

Ohmagari then notices that Mares has started to hit Snipers even with low slices... it's only a matter of time until they lose... so he goes to the net and attacks with all his might!

"I entrust my life to you, Kintarou!"

The topspin shot goes straight at Seda, and Mares then tells him to get out of the way. It's the perfect chance to hit a Sniper...

"AIM AND SHOOT!!"

"...you got me," says Ohmagari, smiling. He throws his racket behind him, making Mares miss.

"So that's what he meant when he said he entrusted his life..."

"LET'S GO, THIS IS MY TWO-HANDED STYLE!!

SUPER-PROPELLED HIGH-POWERED KIN DALGONA MOUSSE!!!" (this was so hard to translate and the Kin Dalgona part is surely wrong)

Kintarou's spinning confuses Mares, who can't tell where the ball will come from.

"I'm sorry, Sis..."

Flashback to Spain's camp. Seda asked Nanjirou what kind of teammate was Sugi's partner.

Nanjirou replied that she understood all the thoughts of the old lady, and controlled the one-person doubles by being in perfect sync. Winning Wimbledon was only possible because of the strength of both of them, and Sugi surely knew about that.

"Synchronised..."

Back in the present, Spain's pair is in Synchro and Seda dives straight at the ball. He manages to return but the ball hits the net and...

"...aramenoma...aramenoma...aramenoma"

"...aramenoma"

Romeo realises that Seda forcibly broke Mares' psyche in order to make this play.

The ball drops and...

Game and match, Spain!

Mares jumps on Seda, celebrating. All the bleeding MSer can say is that it hurts.

Spain completed the comeback in D2 and now it's 1-1.

Ohmagari approaches Kintarou, telling him they lost, but Kintarou exclaims that the match was a lot of fun.

"But...why are my eyes sweating?"

"It's ok, take it slow. Tennis will wait for you, Kintarou".

Wild starts playing I ain't translating that.

Kintarou stands up, shakes hands with Seda, and gives Ryoma a high five.

Seda returns Romeo his book since he doesn't need it anymore.

Julio: "What book?"

"Seda, you are aiming for that, too?"

Seda, unmasked, turns around and screams:

"KINTAROU TOOYAMA!!!

Can I... also become one?

A Hero of Justice."

Hiatus next month.

Last edited:

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Damn thought we might get a hiatus after this match was finished

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow. Correct me if I am wrong about my observations.

1. Mares never lost a Service Game when She gets Serious right? (Especially with White Flame)

2. So Kintarou Cannot Manage Mares Sniping when She is Serving. But If Mares is not serving, Kintarou can manage it????
I dont understand. Mares Sniping is stronger when She Serves???
Mares is like Bismarck. A Service Game Expert.

3. Kintarou Combined Radiance of Joy and Radiance of Strongheart to create Radiance of Confidence??? I thought he will unlock Radiance of Pain. So he only combined 2 TNK to create new one. He didnt achieved Radiance of Pain.

4. Sedah can use Hypnosis to his Partner to do Synchro? Also He didnt Copy Nitoryu, He Stole It!!!!. And he can stacked it with Rainbow Aura.
(Hot Take: If Sedah stayed in Greece, he might be second strongest after Zeus. Or At least as strong as Hades)

@-Ken- is right. Mares/Seda is a very strong Pair. And they do not even have teamwork. They do Single Styles Doubles like What Fuji/Kikumaru did back in POT.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Wow. Correct me if I am wrong about my observations.

1. Mares never lost a Service Game when She gets Serious right? (Especially with White Flame)

2. So Kintarou Cannot Manage Mares Sniping when She is Serving. But If Mares is not serving, Kintarou can manage it????
I dont understand. Mares Sniping is stronger when She Serves???
Mares is like Bismarck. A Service Game Expert.

3. Kintarou Combined Radiance of Joy and Radiance of Strongheart to create Radiance of Confidence??? I thought he will unlock Radiance of Pain. So he only combined 2 TNK to create new one. He didnt achieved Radiance of Pain.

4. Sedah can use Hypnosis to his Partner to do Synchro? Also He didnt Copy Nitoryu, He Stole It!!!!. And he can stacked it with Rainbow Aura.
(Hot Take: If Sedah stayed in Greece, he might be second strongest after Zeus. Or At least as strong as Hades)

@-Ken- is right. Mares/Seda is a very strong Pair. And they do not even have teamwork. They do Single Styles Doubles like What Fuji/Kikumaru did back in POT.
Once everyone got their upgrades, only Ohmagari's serve was broken, I think.

Well, it seems like the overhead Sniper is better than the groundstroke one. Also Japan was spamming slices so Mares couldn't hit the latter version.

Confidence = Strongheart. I went with the term used in the latest translations to avoid being confusing. He didn't get Radiance of Pain, yeah. I'm not sure if he ever combined 2 auras, tbh, it seems like he unlocked the same aura as Oni but his may have been stronger and would not go off.

Yeah Seda kind of got into Mares' head to Synchro. In this set up, copy = stole (although, in theory he did a reverse version of it, whatever that would be). The Greek players are supposedly super strong so I don't think he'd be the second strongest.

Mares/Seda sort of developed good teamwork in this match. Mares goes after every ball and Seda looks for ways to enable his partner (like that one play where Mares jumped on his shoulders).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The "mass hypnosis" was a total time waster. It was hyped for so long and it ended up being used pretty much as filler, we could had lived without it. The only good part about it is that it may be hinting something about Kintarou (that was already hinted when he resisted the same move vs Aramenoma...).
I was so wrong, I should had known that wasn't it!

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
So Romeo book gave Spain the win

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Once everyone got their upgrades, only Ohmagari's serve was broken, I think.

Well, it seems like the overhead Sniper is better than the groundstroke one. Also Japan was spamming slices so Mares couldn't hit the latter version.

Confidence = Strongheart. I went with the term used in the latest translations to avoid being confusing. He didn't get Radiance of Pain, yeah. I'm not sure if he ever combined 2 auras, tbh, it seems like he unlocked the same aura as Oni but his may have been stronger and would not go off.

Yeah Seda kind of got into Mares' head to Synchro. In this set up, copy = stole (although, in theory he did a reverse version of it, whatever that would be). The Greek players are supposedly super strong so I don't think he'd be the second strongest.

Mares/Seda sort of developed good teamwork in this match. Mares goes after every ball and Seda looks for ways to enable his partner (like that one play where Mares jumped on his shoulders).

I was so wrong, I should had known that wasn't it!
I see. But Ohmagari said Mares started to use his Snipers even against Slices. I cannot understand Mares, If she can do that, why not Do it from the start. Or maybe, she needed to study on how to do her sniper against slices. Well, it worked since Kintarous arm get numb even with evolved TNK. But yeah Mares is very strong. I think she is even stronger than Bismarck at this point.

For Kintarou, that was a hell of a performance. Handling a Pair or G5 level? Players. He is really G5 level too imo.

Greek Players supposed to be strong. Based on statements, it seems only Zeus and Hades are G5 Level. Unless, you will argue Vulcan and Hermes should be G5 level. Because Hercules is nowhere near that level. And their Msers are weak. Sedah will be by far the strongest Mser. And maybe Second or 3rd strongest depending if you believe Hades is Greece second best player after Zeus.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I see. But Ohmagari said Mares started to use his Snipers even against Slices. I cannot understand Mares, If she can do that, why not Do it from the start. Or maybe, she needed to study on how to do her sniper against slices. Well, it worked since Kintarous arm get numb even with evolved TNK. But yeah Mares is very strong. I think she is even stronger than Bismarck at this point.

For Kintarou, that was a hell of a performance. Handling a Pair or G5 level? Players. He is really G5 level too imo.

Greek Players supposed to be strong. Based on statements, it seems only Zeus and Hades are G5 Level. Unless, you will argue Vulcan and Hermes should be G5 level. Because Hercules is nowhere near that level. And their Msers are weak. Sedah will be by far the strongest Mser. And maybe Second or 3rd strongest depending if you believe Hades is Greece second best player after Zeus.
I think Mares learnt how to do that in this match. Maybe no one had attacked his Sniper like that in the past.

Mares is really broken, I think he has a chance against anyone not named Byoudouin or Volk. The same should apply to Kin, unless this comment means that his buff was just for this match (I hope not because that'd be kinda lame):
Oni interjects saying that you need to enjoy tennis in order to play it flawlessly, but doing that for 3 straight sets should be impossible. Kintarou's feelings for Ohmagari and his teammates who entrusted him with his racket are what is driving his Tenimuhou to evolve.
Vulcan and Hermes could be. Heracles was fighting head on against a recovered Ochi going all out, who is now hyped as "the former No.4".

So Romeo book gave Spain the win
Literature is op

Ganonslayer101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So the TnK conversation is huge right? Knowing that TnK is near impossible to keep going for 3 sets. It explains how Tokugawa beat Ryoma. Why Tezuka kept dropping it and eventually stopped bothering in the match with Yuki. Why Oni doesn't lead with it against QP. And why Sieg couldn't get back into it. I wonder if that makes Irie crazy good. Since he Achieves it by tricking himself, can he keep it up?

Looking at the chapter again: Seda brainwashed Mares to Achieve synchro which does... what in this situation? Like he does it, then returns mountain storm 2. What did Synchro add?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think Mares learnt how to do that in this match. Maybe no one had attacked his Sniper like that in the past.

Mares is really broken, I think he has a chance against anyone not named Byoudouin or Volk. The same should apply to Kin, unless this comment means that his buff was just for this match (I hope not because that'd be kinda lame):
Mares is same tier as Bismarck. But seemed like She is stronger.

Mares might be same tier as QP too. But I give QP the edge because of Ultimate Aura = 3 Combined TNKs.

The problem with Mares is she is not resistant to hax. Sedah can easily Hypnotize her. Unless, she is letting sedah do it for their doubles. Idk.

But Based on What I saw, Mares might be stronger than Romeo. Ngl. Assuming Mares can handle his hax. But base tennis vs base tennis. I seems Mares > Romeo

Last edited:

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Ohmagari was disappointing wouldn't be surprised if Ochi is much stronger than him.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ohmagari was disappointing wouldn't be surprised if Ochi is much stronger than him.
Lol. Obviously.

Ohmagari is such a weak link. Cannot keep his serve. During Seda's serve, where is the only chance Japan can break Serve (Because Mares Service Game is Unbreakable this game), Spain won that game by scoring against Ohmagari too. Lol.

And in the last scene, he admitted Mares got him. So, he just threw the racket back to Kin.

Anyways,

Are we being too harsh on Ohmagari? Maybe the other 3 players are just strong????

Thank you handsome @Friss for the RAWs!

The summary is based on machine-translated content, take it with a grain of salt pls.

:Pun

Mares scores consecutive service points through his Sniper and wins Spain the game. The score is now 4-3.

Kintarou pays back with the same coin on the next game, showing the Sniping had no effect on him and sending the rackets of the Spanish members flying.

Atobe asks Ryoma what's bugging him, and Echizen shockingly replies that Kintarou is always in TnK.

Keigo then wonders what's so special about this, can't Ryoma do the same? Echizen then says that when he played Tokugawa at the camp, his TnK disappeared in an instant halfway through the match. With that, the high schooler turned the tables.

Atobe remembers' Tezuka's match against Yukimura, and how his TnK disappeared whenever Yukimura stole his senses.

Tanegashima then says there's no one who wouldn't fall for Ryuji's charms ☆ (lol). Mifune then thinks that Ohmagari managed to awaken Kin and now Japan can win.

QP: I've encountered many kinds of Lights of Pride but...

Volk: ...never one that shined so brightly.

...the Radiance of Confidence.

The score is leveled 4-4 and the Spanish are frustrated with Kintarou's Volcano Serve.

Ohmagari points out that next is Seda's serve, so this is their chance to finally break. All they have to do is make sure Colón doesn't get to use his Sniper shots...

...and then Spain wins the game anyway lol nice Ohmagari. One more game and Spain will win the match.

The 3 Rikkai demons discuss how even though Ohmagari is serving, the pressure is on the Japanese pair while the Spanish can play without stress.

Sanada asks Ohmagari to endure this critical moment... and the high schooler replies that he knows that without "Black Cap" telling him!

Ohmagari serves with his left hand so Mares expects him to also use his left to attack... but instead, he plays serve and volley and scores with a right-handed backhand. Just 3 more points, they can do this!

"Give me a break..."

Seda gets ready to use Nitoryu!

The title is from Wild, one of Kintarou's songs.

Seda scores and now it's 15-15. Ohmagari remembers that he can instantly respond to his opponents' techniques.

MANEJAR DOS ESPADAS! (handling two swords in broken Spanish)

As the Spanish celebrate and point out Seda stole Ohmagari's Nitoryu, Medanore comments that he quickly changed the flow of the game.

Oni realises that Seda had saved his ability to copy Nitoryu until now so he could shake Ohmagari's spirit. Kintarou wants to help his partner so he immediately goes for a poach... but Mares doesn't miss and hits right where Kin should have been.

Ohmagari dives and manages to return, telling Kintarou to get ready for the next attack. Seda fails to get a clean hit and Kin uses this opportunity to score with a smash. As Ryuji tells Kintarou that his poach was too early, Byoudouin comments that Ohmagari's strong spirit started a revolution.

The game goes on and now Spain is somehow at match point. Japan perseveres but has started to feel some discomfort...

"Bro, I think my arm is going numb," says Kintarou.

Ohmagari then notices that Mares has started to hit Snipers even with low slices... it's only a matter of time until they lose... so he goes to the net and attacks with all his might!

"I entrust my life to you, Kintarou!"

The topspin shot goes straight at Seda, and Mares then tells him to get out of the way. It's the perfect chance to hit a Sniper...

"AIM AND SHOOT!!"

"...you got me," says Ohmagari, smiling. He throws his racket behind him, making Mares miss.

"So that's what he meant when he said he entrusted his life..."

"LET'S GO, THIS IS MY TWO-HANDED STYLE!!

SUPER-PROPELLED HIGH-POWERED KIN DALGONA MOUSSE!!!" (this was so hard to translate and the Kin Dalgona part is surely wrong)

Kintarou's spinning confuses Mares, who can't tell where the ball will come from.

"I'm sorry, Sis..."

Flashback to Spain's camp. Seda asked Nanjirou what kind of teammate was Sugi's partner.

Nanjirou replied that she understood all the thoughts of the old lady, and controlled the one-person doubles by being in perfect sync. Winning Wimbledon was only possible because of the strength of both of them, and Sugi surely knew about that.

"Synchronised..."

Back in the present, Spain's pair is in Synchro and Seda dives straight at the ball. He manages to return but the ball hits the net and...

"...aramenoma...aramenoma...aramenoma"

"...aramenoma"

Romeo realises that Seda forcibly broke Mares' psyche in order to make this play.

The ball drops and...

Game and match, Spain!

Mares jumps on Seda, celebrating. All the bleeding MSer can say is that it hurts.

Spain completed the comeback in D2 and now it's 1-1.

Ohmagari approaches Kintarou, telling him they lost, but Kintarou exclaims that the match was a lot of fun.

"But...why are my eyes sweating?"

"It's ok, take it slow. Tennis will wait for you, Kintarou".

Wild starts playing I ain't translating that.

Kintarou stands up, shakes hands with Seda, and gives Ryoma a high five.

Seda returns Romeo his book since he doesn't need it anymore.

Julio: "What book?"

"Seda, you are aiming for that, too?"

Seda, unmasked, turns around and screams:

"KINTAROU TOOYAMA!!!

Can I... also become one?

A Hero of Justice."

Hiatus next month.
Oh, Wait Sedah and Romeo hinted something they are aiming.

And We will watch Ryoma to be the one who achieved it first again.😅😂

Ryoma is so predictable. We all know he gonna win. Lol. Unless Konomi surprise us, and let Ryoma lose in S2. Very very unlikely

WAIT A MINUTE

Sugi is not the one who controlled her partner to win in Wimbledon. She was the one being Controlled by her partner?!!!

Who the hell was Sugi's Partner in Wimbledon? 😮😮😮

Last edited:

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol. Obviously.

Ohmagari is such a weak link. Cannot keep his serve. During Seda's serve, where is the only chance Japan can break Serve (Because Mares Service Game is Unbreakable this game), Spain won that game by scoring against Ohmagari too. Lol.

And in the last scene, he admitted Mares got him. So, he just threw the racket back to Kin.

Anyways,

Are we being too harsh on Ohmagari? Maybe the other 3 players are just strong????

Ryoma is so predictable. We all know he gonna win. Lol. Unless Konomi surprise us, and let Ryoma lose in S2. Very very unlikely

WAIT A MINUTE

Sugi is not the one who controlled her partner to win in Wimbledon. She was the one being Controlled by her partner?!!!

Ohmagari doesn't really seem weak. Everyone on the court just had too much going on. Nitoryu seems complex in universe. He couldn't teach Kite in that short time despite Kite apparently being suited for it. Seda kept it as a Trump card and Kin used it as his final shot.

It's a strong move, but it is the product of training and doesn't stand up to hax and auras.

He also taught a rank amateur doubles in 2 days, beat Yuki and Yanagi. And sealed Mares in a way that she apparently had been before.

Also tanked a direct shot from Mountain storm which is stronger than 108 Hadokyu

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
So the TnK conversation is huge right? Knowing that TnK is near impossible to keep going for 3 sets. It explains how Tokugawa beat Ryoma. Why Tezuka kept dropping it and eventually stopped bothering in the match with Yuki. Why Oni doesn't lead with it against QP. And why Sieg couldn't get back into it. I wonder if that makes Irie crazy good. Since he Achieves it by tricking himself, can he keep it up?

Looking at the chapter again: Seda brainwashed Mares to Achieve synchro which does... what in this situation? Like he does it, then returns mountain storm 2. What did Synchro add?
It also further explains Ryoma's struggles against Ludwig and Fuji.

You got a point about Irie. Acting + his high Mental should do wonders for his TnK (though, I'd think it doesn't shine as brightly as Kin's).

"It's a state that can only be invoked with Oishi, where they completely understand each other's movements. They can invoke it at will."

it helps the coverage of the players and tbh i always thought that since they kind of share thoughts they can also help each other's senses. This was exaggerated a bit in the anime where Oishi managed to return the Scud Serve (...which I liked and sort of made sense to me but Kaoz hated it).

Ohmagari doesn't really seem weak. Everyone on the court just had too much going on. Nitoryu seems complex in universe. He couldn't teach Kite in that short time despite Kite apparently being suited for it. Seda kept it as a Trump card and Kin used it as his final shot.

It's a strong move, but it is the product of training and doesn't stand up to hax and auras.

He also taught a rank amateur doubles in 2 days, beat Yuki and Yanagi. And sealed Mares in a way that she apparently had been before.

Also tanked a direct shot from Mountain storm which is stronger than 108 Hadokyu
I'll be honest, I think Ohmagari did end up looking very weak. He was outclassed by everyone and only managed to somewhat keep up because of his Guts and playmaking... but then you might as well just have a player that is already at this level?

What justifies him in my eyes though is that, without him, Kintarou's Tnk wouldn't had evolved (and that was HUGE for this match and will be in Japan's future). And yes, as you said, thanks to him Kintarou went from being a negative in doubles to really good on his own overnight. Kin screwed up in these chapters but it happened because he was reckless and tried to do more than what he should.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It also further explains Ryoma's struggles against Ludwig and Fuji.

You got a point about Irie. Acting + his high Mental should do wonders for his TnK (though, I'd think it doesn't shine as brightly as Kin's).

"It's a state that can only be invoked with Oishi, where they completely understand each other's movements. They can invoke it at will."

it helps the coverage of the players and tbh i always thought that since they kind of share thoughts they can also help each other's senses. This was exaggerated a bit in the anime where Oishi managed to return the Scud Serve (...which I liked and sort of made sense to me but Kaoz hated it).

I'll be honest, I think Ohmagari did end up looking very weak. He was outclassed by everyone and only managed to somewhat keep up because of his Guts and playmaking... but then you might as well just have a player that is already at this level?

What justifies him in my eyes though is that, without him, Kintarou's Tnk wouldn't had evolved (and that was HUGE for this match and will be in Japan's future). And yes, as you said, thanks to him Kintarou went from being a negative in doubles to really good on his own overnight. Kin screwed up in these chapters but it happened because he was reckless and tried to do more than what he should.
Yeah. And it was implied Seda could have used Nitoryu in the instant he saw it.

Ohmagari is really weak relative to other 3. I mean look at the court. The other 3 players have their own aura.Meanwhile, he is just there to tank and playmake.

Anyways, for Seda. Is his skill instant copy or instant reversal like a mirror copy?

I mean, he didnt copy Mountain Storm right? He used a Reverse Mountain Storm.

Same with Nitoryu, he used reverse Nitoryu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rainbow Aura (which somehow makes a 99% success return as long as user controls pace) of Seda was the one who returned Kintarou's Mountain Storm Nitoryu.

That's why Rainbow Aura managed to return it by cord ball cliffhanger.

I guess, Sedah just used Hypnosis on Mares to synchro. And to make Mares stay where she is. And not be a hindrance or liability in that last play since Mares is in confused and vulnerable state.

Ganonslayer101

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah. And it was implied Seda could have used Nitoryu in the instant he saw it.

Ohmagari is really weak relative to other 3. I mean look at the court. The other 3 players have their own aura.Meanwhile, he is just there to tank and playmake.

Anyways, for Seda. Is his skill instant copy or instant reversal like a mirror copy?

I mean, he didnt copy Mountain Storm right? He used a Reverse Mountain Storm.

Same with Nitoryu, he used reverse Nitoryu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rainbow Aura (which somehow makes a 99% success return as long as user controls pace) of Seda was the one who returned Kintarou's Mountain Storm Nitoryu.

That's why Rainbow Aura managed to return it by cord ball cliffhanger.

I guess, Sedah just used Hypnosis on Mares to synchro. And to make Mares stay where she is. And not be a hindrance or liability in that last play since Mares is in confused and vulnerable state.
Ohmagari is definitely the weakest In the match, no doubt. But I just think it's more like a B-tier in a match of 3 S-Tiers. Everyone else is just a monster.

That's possible with The Synchro. Niou used Synchro in the G20 revolution to stall the twins so it makes sense that Seda could use it that way with Hypnosis. It fits their "Steal the Glory" style of doubles too. He kept Mares from interfering with his return

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Lol. Obviously.

Anyways,

WAIT A MINUTE

Ohmagari's comment was just a tease since Mares had fallen for his trick.

Btw I think Romeo's comment is just a setup for Seda to abandon his agressive tennis in favour of something else (like Kin's tennis, as he screamed 3 panels later).

I'm not sure it really matters who Sugi's partner was but I headcanon it was Mares' grandma. I think there was some talk about that right before Mares' dad stood up again + Mares looking "just like Atai" in Sugi's eyes.

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
That was a good match!
First about Ohmigari:
While the other three, playing single in doubles, he was just playing a double figure all the time. If you pay attention, he instructed Kintarou in some issues pretty well in these past three matches. Salut man!
Also he awakened Kintarou's TNK, not just that, Kintaro's TNK aura that lasts in three set also was part of Ohmigari's sacrifice that keeps Kintaro using TNK all the time.
As Boss mentioned: Ohmigari did some solid work for himself as well, changing the badge and overcome his weaknesses so quickly wasn't that bad at all.

Last moment was pretty good:
First Mares come up with something on her sleeves, then Nitoryo thing with Sedah!
Ohmigari quickly get himself out of this incident (not to mention he always has this difficult Mental thing with himself in differnt way). then Kintaro finished it.
Now with knowing: Mares Dangerous sniping shot, and Nitoryo: while Kintaro and Ohmigari are out of ammo.
So they avoided Mares, but she stepped up and make her moves, Ohmigari played well, and leave everythign to Kintaro with Nitoryo (OMG) but then:
Unexpected happens: Sedah, this time he stepped up and hypnotims and make Synchro then boom.
I think there was no way for Japan to win this match. Like I said 3 single player with 1 D.
Julio sure a curious person:))

I think it was Julio who mentioned that Mares is unstopable in single?
Her sniping server is one of the best in the U-17WC, actually #1 so far! even though it was double match but she managed to makes Kintaro uncomfotable with his arm! plust aura! But I'm not going to talk about if she is thrid best or not (wait for Julio))
Seda, was hyped then he earned it, then disappointed us, and again... until the end.
He acted like an experienced figure, who know what to do, with his tools in such situations. I think he earned it in the last time!
Making a single move with using his double partner!

Out beloved Kinchan:)
We expected him to come up with new aura like Kijin, however he choose to developed his TNK, right now he is closest to 3TNK!
I think if he somehow managed to unlocked it, his aura probably is equal with Q.P?
Now I know Q.P is better than Mares!

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That was a good match!
First about Ohmigari:
While the other three, playing single in doubles, he was just playing a double figure all the time. If you pay attention, he instructed Kintarou in some issues pretty well in these past three matches. Salut man!
Also he awakened Kintarou's TNK, not just that, Kintaro's TNK aura that lasts in three set also was part of Ohmigari's sacrifice that keeps Kintaro using TNK all the time.
As Boss mentioned: Ohmigari did some solid work for himself as well, changing the badge and overcome his weaknesses so quickly wasn't that bad at all.

Last moment was pretty good:
First Mares come up with something on her sleeves, then Nitoryo thing with Sedah!
Ohmigari quickly get himself out of this incident (not to mention he always has this difficult Mental thing with himself in differnt way). then Kintaro finished it.
Now with knowing: Mares Dangerous sniping shot, and Nitoryo: while Kintaro and Ohmigari are out of ammo.
So they avoided Mares, but she stepped up and make her moves, Ohmigari played well, and leave everythign to Kintaro with Nitoryo (OMG) but then:
Unexpected happens: Sedah, this time he stepped up and hypnotims and make Synchro then boom.
I think there was no way for Japan to win this match. Like I said 3 single player with 1 D.
Julio sure a curious person:))

I think it was Julio who mentioned that Mares is unstopable in single?
Her sniping server is one of the best in the U-17WC, actually #1 so far! even though it was double match but she managed to makes Kintaro uncomfotable with his arm! plust aura! But I'm not going to talk about if she is thrid best or not (wait for Julio))
Seda, was hyped then he earned it, then disappointed us, and again... until the end.
He acted like an experienced figure, who know what to do, with his tools in such situations. I think he earned it in the last time!
Making a single move with using his double partner!

Out beloved Kinchan:)
We expected him to come up with new aura like Kijin, however he choose to developed his TNK, right now he is closest to 3TNK!
I think if he somehow managed to unlocked it, his aura probably is equal with Q.P?
Now I know Q.P is better than Mares!
Julio said That very few players can rally long against Mares. Maybe because of the paralysis.

I agree QP is both stronger than Mares and Kintarou.

Mares and Kintarou are (2 TNK Combined Level)

QP Ultimate aura is equal to (3 TNK Combined Level)

Mares is same tier as Bismarck. And I might give Mares the edge against Michael to be honest.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Do you think Spain should win S2? Because I do it'll feel weird if Spain doesn't lead once.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Julio said That very few players can rally long against Mares. Maybe because of the paralysis.

I agree QP is both stronger than Mares and Kintarou.

Mares and Kintarou are (2 TNK Combined Level)

QP Ultimate aura is equal to (3 TNK Combined Level)

Mares is same tier as Bismarck. And I might give Mares the edge against Michael to be honest.
I really don't think Kin was stacking auras. I remember checking JP fandoms back then and not even them knew if it was a single stronger aura or a combination.

There's never any mention of a combination. These chapters lead me to believe that he unlocked the aura that was Oni's, but that his version is stronger because of Ohmagari and Shitenhouji. There's no reason for QP and Volk to comment on how bright it shines otherwise.