On Break - One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

On Break One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wonder if the big reveal is that the gorosei are the ones sinking the world. To make sure that survivors and their descendants are fanatical members of their religion. Contrary to the current state of the world where through survivors of the void century opposition managed to endure. Maybe that's what was going to happen 800 years ago and lily stopped...

ProYondaime

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
i wonder if vegapunk was talking about joyboy when he said he didnt know him very well to say if he is good or evil , or if he was talking about someone else, for sure he has no clue about imu and the gorosei atleast not about the 5 of them, but if he indeed was talking about joyboy he must "knew" he did something bad or bad for "someone" like the goverment/gorosei who was in charge talking about vegapunk being a worker for them, or who else could he been talking about

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe he was talking about Luffy

AmyRose

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
its on the video and he didnt know luffy ill guess if it was recorded before all this
That kinda depend on when this message was recorded. If it was after Luffy became infamous then Vegapunk could speak about him but if before then I agree with you. If I remember this right Vegapunk himself said he was watching Luffy from quite some time so it’s possible that he included him in message. I wouldn't bet my head on it though.

CharlosTenryuubito

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe he was talking about Luffy
Vegapunk didnt know whos gonna killed him OR whos gonna be a black sheep of his death, thats why he said like whoever you think did kill me, it doesnt mean that they are the bad/good guy.

Bukan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Did vegapunk knew about motherflame being used to erase lukusia kingdonm?

Hannibal Psyche

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Did vegapunk knew about motherflame being used to erase lukusia kingdonm?
Probably not.
Vegapunks can keep secrets from each other.

Lulusia Kingdom's eradication is not known to the world. Probably only York knows. Even she probably doesn't know, more like she just gave them the Mother Flame to test it, but they probably didn't tell her where they tested it on, so I'd say she only knows they've used Mother Flame since they want her to continue working for them.

ProYondaime

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
What if imu is old joyboy and thats why she/him have the big hat but in some way he lost his dreams due to mistakes from zhunesha and the big iron robot??
did joyboy do something that destroyed the AK :/

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
its on the video and he didnt know luffy ill guess if it was recorded before all this
He didn't have to know Luffy, just hear about him doing stuff like freeing countries from evil people and whatnot. I mean, Rayleigh and Shaaky didn't know Luffy but thought he was a good guy, no?

Vegapunk didnt know whos gonna killed him OR whos gonna be a black sheep of his death, thats why he said like whoever you think did kill me, it doesnt mean that they are the bad/good guy.
Oh. Could still mean Luffy as the WG might blame it on Luffy. But then again, Vegapunk couldn't have known Luffy was going to arrive or what was going to happen?

CharlosTenryuubito

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
He didn't have to know Luffy, just hear about him doing stuff like freeing countries from evil people and whatnot. I mean, Rayleigh and Shaaky didn't know Luffy but thought he was a good guy, no?

Oh. Could still mean Luffy as the WG might blame it on Luffy. But then again, Vegapunk couldn't have known Luffy was going to arrive or what was going to happen?
All he knew that he was going to die, 100% sure the assassins come from WG but the black sheep scenario always out there, its WG we are talking about. It could be Luffy, Kuma, Seraphims, RA, other pirates or other party. Even they can make things up.

Qenjin

Reaction score
Country
Seems like we finally got confirmation, that nika nika no mi is a fruit with power of stretching. In stretching it also means reality bending. Now it makes sense why Luffy could grab lightning and change its properties and also conjure things.

SupremeMod

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know it's just a few weeks here and there, but this has me really hoping that Oda(and GRRM) have their masterpieces written out. Neither seems in good health.

kg21tmac11

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I know it's just a few weeks here and there, but this has me really hoping that Oda(and GRRM) have their masterpieces written out. Neither seems in good health.
At least Oda keeps bringing out chapters. It has been years for GRRM since the last book, which is annoying. I get it it’s health but it’s also a combination of him being complacent, this is only an assumption.

ProYondaime

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
i dont think oda is sick or any if he is thinking on make a spinoff about zoro.... i hope it isnt a downside kinda naruto and bring one piece down like it boruto did to naruto imo

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
So did the Void Century Joy Boy need the Hito Hito no Mi: Model Nika to access Laugh Tale?

Nakleng69

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
I don’t know if it had been already said but maybe that the world will not sink but will be floored by the seas… like the story in the bible… and the giant boat of fishman island will appears and save humanity … or something like that…