How will you rank these characters in terms of Power level? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

How will you rank these characters in terms of Power level?

MonsterBaam

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Rank these characters based on their power level --

--Ha jinsung
--Full power White
--Kallavan
--Evankhell
--Yama

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
1) Yama (with FT and Akrinark incoming), I would have him top the list.
2) EVK (Ancient)
3) Kallavan
4) FP White (as seen from nest)
5) JH

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
  1. Yama.
  2. Kallavan.
  3. White.
  4. Evankhell.
  5. Jinsung.

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoaqin is probably wrapped up with Frieza style angels tormenting him, so you know he's coming back like herpes!

White
Yama
EVK
Kallavan
JH

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I'll say:

Yama (Current)
---------
Kallavan (Current)
---------
Jinsung ~ Prime White ~ Evankhell (Decompressed + Partial Release)

Current Yama is easily the most impressive to me. He comfortably managed to destroy Proust's Lighthouse barrier, which Robadon failed to do twice (first with his Primal Punch, then with Gran Abuelo alongside Dowon and his army). Yama performed this feat in Base, without using any of his 7 levels of Partial Transformation, any degree of Full Transformation, External Transformation, or named technique. Of course, Proust and Robadon haven't shown everything they have yet, but I doubt they were holding back to this ridiculous extent. This is not even counting Acrinak for Yama. He should be above Regent Tier at his peak.

Kallavan after his power-up managed to one-sidedly dominate the CC Tier Lyborick with only basic attacks, so he's second after Yama to me. I'd put him somewhere between CC Tier and Regent Tier. I'm not convinced he's as strong as Regents yet, although I don't think it's impossible either.

Jinsung, Prime White, and Evankhell come last. IMO, all are around the CC Tier, so the winner would depend more on compatibility than anything else. Jinsung was portrayed as someone who can fight CCs, and was also regarded as a difficult match-up for Slayers in general (most of the ones seen being CC Tier). Prime White fought very well against Kallavan before his power-up (who's CC Tier). Evankhell fared quite well against a weakened Kallavan at the LS, without coming close to using her full power (no Decompression and no multiple Orbs).

Lonatian

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
My opinion is:
1. Yama. After these buffs, i'll be disapointed if he is not strongest.
2. Kallavan. Baam and him are eternal enemies. He will stronger to someday fight against Baam again.
3. Evankhel
4. Jinsung
5. White. He looks so overrated. Maybe he is the youngest in this case, and I dont believe him was in top 100.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My opinion is:
2. Kallavan. Baam and him are eternal enemies. He will stronger to someday fight against Baam again.
3. Evankhel
4. Jinsung
5. White. He looks so overrated. Maybe he is the youngest in this case, and I dont believe him was in top 100.
I agree with this list if it is current and not based on finally standing.

Kallavan will lose their next fight. I think Baam will dominate him so completely that he will switch his allegiance and turn his back the Zahard empire.

It took someone in the top 50 to beat White (Prime), so I think when all is said and done, he will he top of this list.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My opinion is:
3. Evankhel
4. Jinsung
White fought Kallavan more than once and did well. How is he losing to Jinsung?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think Evankhell could be 3rd there but I put her below White not because of feats, but because she felt intimidated by him once, which is pretty out of character.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I think Evankhell could be 3rd there but I put her below White not because of feats, but because she felt intimidated by him once, which is pretty out of character.
JH is a better martial artist and was moments away from fatally wounding Kallavan, whereas White didn't get that close. Kallavan beat JH because of his durability.

Having said that, even a heavily weakened White can cut Kallavan, so there is some merit is thinking he is better than JH.

This is a case of rock, paper, scissors

Lonatian

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

i didnt see White cause any damage to Kal.
Kal is just blew up his own arm because he used only one arm to fight few rounds before. But he had new arm right away.

Jinsung fight against with full strength of Kal and cause damage. He is a special one in Ha family, and Traumerei even knew him. And White, looks he is nobody to they care.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i didnt see White cause any damage to Kal.
Kal is just blew up his own arm because he used only one arm to fight few rounds before. But he had new arm right away.

Jinsung fight against with full strength of Kal and cause damage. He is a special one in Ha family, and Traumerei even knew him. And White, looks he is nobody to they care.
White has shown he can forge a sword sharp enough to cut Kallavan. This was even before he ate all the souls Khun gave him.

Last edited:

Lonatian

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
White has shown he can forge a sword sharp enough to cut Kallavan. This was even before he ate all the souls Khun gave him.
In that case, Kal is not use Essence of Bravery, and he just fight with only one arm.

After he use the stone, he neutralized White's sword and the cuts on his arm are gone.

Dutchy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In that case, Kal is not use Essence of Bravery, and he just fight with only one arm.

After he use the stone, he neutralized White's sword and the cuts on his arm are gone.
Sure, but he has shown that in principle he has the tools to hurt Kallavan. The Arie sword has no blind spots and the only way to fight it is to use your body. If White can forge an even sharper sword, he can inflict damage. Even Baam figured this out when Khun boosted his Red Thyrasa partial transformation blade.

Lonatian

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Sure, but he has shown that in principle he has the tools to hurt Kallavan. The Arie sword has no blind spots and the only way to fight it is to use your body. If White can forge an even sharper sword, he can inflict damage. Even Baam figured this out when Khun boosted his Red Thyrasa partial transformation blade.
Kallavan's body is extremely tough, and Jinsung's is tough too.

If White is stronger than them, maybe his sword can cut them. But they also recovers very quickly, so White can not beat them like that.

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
JH is a better martial artist and was moments away from fatally wounding Kallavan, whereas White didn't get that close. Kallavan beat JH because of his durability.

Having said that, even a heavily weakened White can cut Kallavan, so there is some merit is thinking he is better than JH.

This is a case of rock, paper, scissors
That was before the timeskip and Jinsung can only do that by using DTG. Kallavan is even stronger now. And Arie Swordsmanship is superior to any martial arts in general. There is no way White can't injure Jinsung, who is much less of a tank than Kallavan. White was able to injure Kallavan with Cullinan and against Baam he used an even stronger sword(unnamed).

I don't see how it's RPS.

Kallavan's body is extremely tough, and Jinsung's is tough too.

If White is stronger than them, maybe his sword can cut them. But they also recovers very quickly, so White can not beat them like that.
White isn't stronger than Kallavan, that's for sure. Jinsung spent two years "recovering" and he still complains about his arm. His arm was recovering even uncounscious, he has been free for a while, but he still complains about his arm :doge.

Rarely do we see rapid regeneration in battle. It happened recently when Urek was fighting Luslec.

Jackjohsnon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yama
Kallavan
White
Jinsung
Evankhell