Favorites - Cursed Techniques Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Cursed Techniques Thread

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Use this thread to talk about the various cursed techniques of Jujutsu Kaisen. No matter if Domain Extention or Innate Technique.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'll throw in my ranking for the top cursed techniques :hee

1. Cursed Spirit Manipulation (I admit this feels like Pokemon with curses, but really like the possibilities with this one. Potentially the strongest technique I'd argue)
2. Limitless (An infinity barrier, shooting lasers, distorting space at will... nuff said)
3. Idle Transfiguration (another OP technique, the possibilities are almost endless, and most people are doomed after one touch)
4. Boogie Woogie (might also be because of Todo, but this technique is incredibly useful in a brawl. Love how it fucks with everyone's mind lol)
5. Ten Shadows Technique (relatively simple, but has a lot of variety. Can potentially be very OP, as seen with Mahoraga)

Special mentions to Cursed Speech and Projection Sorcery. Shouldn't forget Nobara's Resonance either. This manga really has a lot of very cool and fascinating techniques :XD

How would you guys rank your top Cursed Techniques?

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I feel like Boogie Woogie is for Todo what Permeation is for Mirio (MHA). It's a strong ability made stronger by how proficient their users are.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Relaunch with the New Shadow Style.