Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 147 Spoilers & Discussion

The White Knight is...

• Merlin.

• Vivian.

• One of Merlin's relatives (mother, father, aunt etc.)

• A new character unrelated to Merlin.

• Something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'd actually swap Tristan and Lancelot there for an obvious reason: In the flash-forward scene, it's pretty clear that it will be the 4 Sins vs 4 Perils And Arthur vs Meliodas.
It's highly unlikely that the one who would step in to save Meliodas will be Lancelot again! This will be the perfect opportunity for Tristan to make up for his previous loss and gain the trust of his father.
This is a vision that is supposedly not coming to pass if Guinevere can help it. I am not sure this scenario will even happen.

ShiningGirI

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's not Morgana, her name is linked to Aldan, and I think Morgana will have a bigger role in the story than that

and the green knight is not Bertilak, but nakaba uses things that a character in the legend does and in the manga he puts another character to do that

Original: Morgan create the green knight

Nakaba change: merlin create gawain

Another possible example: in the book lancelot kills gawain, this was probably changed, instead of gawain lancelot will kill ban.

and about mordred... I'll just say that he already appeared but I'll only say that...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To know Arthur's origin, first we need show Uther Pendragon, and I think all of this will be shown in Beltreip's flashback
--- Double Post Merged, ---

hey, wait, the 3rd frame, the silhouette, that's not meliodas, is lancelot?

lancelot joining Arthur, becoming the new black knight of the 4 evils
Wait so mordred has show up I need to re read the manga XD

I'm wondering how long this manga will be some ppl have said this is the series nakuba wanted to do but had to set up the world first so that's why we got NNT

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
hey, wait, the 3rd frame, the silhouette, that's not meliodas, is lancelot?
Obviouslyis the silhouette of sins
the silhouette matches their shapes and positions, and Arthur speaks to the silhouette and refers to it as “deadly sins.”

lancelot joining Arthur, becoming the new black knight of the 4 evils
I don't know what makes you think so, but I don't think this would happen
Lancelot's the last person who will join Arthur
They are sworn enemies
They are literally fighting for opposite goals and everything around them makes conflict between them inevitable

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
If any of the sins tank slashes from GK then that sin will have spatial manipulation resistance

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait so mordred has show up I need to re read the manga XD

I'm wondering how long this manga will be some ppl have said this is the series nakuba wanted to do but had to set up the world first so that's why we got NNT
??? No Mordred has been introduced in the manga so far.

Nakaba said this manga will be longer than NnT IIRC.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Nakaba said this manga will be longer than NnT IIRC.
Oh, he did?? Fuck yeah, I thought it was the opposite, I thought he said it would be shorter than NNT. Well, either way, I'm along for the ride.

Zerodx

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Just realise that the other kids on their way to help Sixtus, they about to get a hard beat down, way to say that they were not important I guess

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just realise that the other kids on their way to help Sixtus, they about to get a hard beat down, way to say that they were not important I guess
They might stall enough (with their bodies) until the parents arive and drive Worreldane out. How Worreldane intends to bypass the voice activation remains to be seen but probably via some illusion magic.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh, he did?? Fuck yeah, I thought it was the opposite, I thought he said it would be shorter than NNT. Well, either way, I'm along for the ride.
I checked again. He didn't say it will be longer, but he said it won't be short.

They might stall enough (with their bodies) until the parents arive and drive Worreldane out. How Worreldane intends to bypass the voice activation remains to be seen but probably via some illusion magic.
I don't think illusion would work. Using King and Diane's kids as hostages is the only possible option. She being a Mage with Teleportation and Perfect Cube makes things even simpler.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
you can deduce the number of chapters per possibility

we will have 4 parts

if each part has the same number of chapters: 128
the entire manga would have 512 chapters

Obviouslyis the silhouette of sins
the silhouette matches their shapes and positions, and Arthur speaks to the silhouette and refers to it as “deadly sins.”
oh I see, my bad

no mordred was mentioned, but he already appeared, look at this in future, nakaba likes to change things up.....

I don't know what makes you think so, but I don't think this would happen
Lancelot's the last person who will join Arthur
They are sworn enemies
They are literally fighting for opposite goals and everything around them makes conflict between them inevitable
you will see

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a vision that is supposedly not coming to pass if Guinevere can help it. I am not sure this scenario will even happen.
Which will be interesting since according to her own words, defying fate would bring forth an even greater cost... So her trying to prevent it could help Arthur down the road.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I'm pretty sure Gawain was the discipline of Worreldane...... Why? Cause in her introduction she was said to be a knight wearing an White clad Armor, and now we have have White Knight who also happens to be a Mage.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm pretty sure Gawain was the discipline of Worreldane...... Why? Cause in her introduction she was said to be a knight wearing an White clad Armor, and now we have have White Knight who also happens to be a Mage.
That's a solid theory but I don't think the color of their armors matter for that. The Knights of Chaos mostly have gold-colored armors and a few of them have a special color to distinguish them.

I think her master would probably be a relative? Gawain's life in Camelot is mysterious. She didn't know Pellegarde and he didn't know her either.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not sure on this one, Gawain herself arrived in a white armor as well before she went on a stroll in Liones. That said, yeah, that suit of armor must've come from somewhere but I'm not sure if that is enough to link her to Worreldane or rather if that is the link Nakaba is going for.

I am still convinced Gawain has a connection to that character regardless. I am just not sure in what way.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gawain's life in Camelot is mysterious. She didn't know Pellegarde and he didn't know her either.
Gawain talks about Isolde about her beautiful homeland, which means she probably lived her whole life in a separate dimension in Camelot with her family(her father, her grandparents, and especially for nakaba's sake her crazy brothers lol, I don't think she has a mother here), Pelgart also shouldn't leave his black forest much apart from the king's missions, BUT I think this became a retcom because she seemed to know mortlach, maybe she meet diodora?

I am still convinced Gawain has a connection to that character regardless. I am just not sure in what way.
probably her teacher

and about Gawain's grandparents, I'm under the impression that they're not real

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
you can deduce the number of chapters per possibility

we will have 4 parts

if each part has the same number of chapters: 128
the entire manga would have 512 chapters

you will see
Things tend to change over the course of the several years a manga like this usually runs. I wouldn't bet on that number or anything close to it just yet.

Yeah, I also don't get why some people apparently don't even see the slightest possibility of Lancelot joining Arthur just because he is his enemy. As if that logic had stopped Meliodas before. Not to mention that Lancelot is arguably the most prominent mythical knight of the Rounde Table.... it's pretty wild to me that some people think Nakaba will not even remotely address this point in some fashion. Lancelot might not even have to join willingly. There are so many possibilities here to make him a reluctant follower...it obviously works for Pellegarde literally RIGHT NOW but someone Lancelot would never...? Wild.

probably her teacher

Possible but then I wonder where has a powerful mage like that been all those years, even during NNT. Maybe this person was Gawain's teacher, yes, but there might be another layer of truth hidden underneath that fact. Maybe this person is also connected to Merlin like Gawain is implied to be.

As for Gawain's grandparents and place of living, yeah, it's been suspected several times a long time ago that her grandparents and everything else was an illusion. Mortlach also basically stated that she never was happy and convinced with anything Camelot gave her even tho it supposedly were the perfect living conditions. That's just not how the real world usually is, I think it was purposefully set up for her to make her complacent and comfortable but Gawain's internal and constant state of unrest and dissatisfaction made her accept not even that.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Not sure on this one, Gawain herself arrived in a white armor as well before she went on a stroll in Liones. That said, yeah, that suit of armor must've come from somewhere but I'm not sure if that is enough to link her to Worreldane or rather if that is the link Nakaba is going for.

She is royalty. It's not hard for her to get a high quality armor. Her status as Arthur's niece should be superior to any of the Perils.

Gawain talks about Isolde about her beautiful homeland, which means she probably lived her whole life in a separate dimension in Camelot with her family(her father, her grandparents, and especially for nakaba's sake her crazy brothers lol, I don't think she has a mother here), Pelgart also shouldn't leave his black forest much apart from the king's missions, BUT I think this became a retcom because she seemed to know mortlach, maybe she meet diodora?

probably her teacher

Can't really be considered a retcon when we don't know the circumstances. Chaos Knights should know each other even if they don't spend much time together when they are off duty. Gawain knew Mortlach but not Pellegarde, who didn't know her at all. The fact that Pellegarde doesn't know Gawain, who is a young girl with great potential like Percival is quite significant. Even if he doesn't know her, he should be aware that she is from the royal family. But maybe, he only saw her in her normal mode or something. That's another possibility.

Things tend to change over the course of the several years a manga like this usually runs. I wouldn't bet on that number or anything close to it just yet.

Yeah, I also don't get why some people apparently don't even see the slightest possibility of Lancelot joining Arthur just because he is his enemy. As if that logic had stopped Meliodas before. Not to mention that Lancelot is arguably the most prominent mythical knight of the Rounde Table.... it's pretty wild to me that some people think Nakaba will not even remotely address this point in some fashion. Lancelot might not even have to join willingly. There are so many possibilities here to make him a reluctant follower...it obviously works for Pellegarde literally RIGHT NOW but someone Lancelot would never...? Wild.
I can only see Lancelot joining Arthur in order to do spy work, he has the abilities for that(infiltrate with a Knight of Chaos persona, as an animal etc) and both his love interest and master are in Camelot. He has absolutely no reason to join him otherwise.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
- Jericho problem (When we saw Lancelot's anger at Arthur)
- Guinevere's kidnapping
- Percival's death (Which we saw how angry Lancelot was because it)
- Arthur's racist and terrorist activities
And etc... (We even have Guinevere's vision about Ban's death during the Battle of Sins against Arthur and his Evils)

In Liones, Lancelot was the main reason that made Arthur realize the danger of the 4koa and declare war

Do you really think that there is a possibility of joint work between them in light of all these problems and situations that always put them in conflicting and competing positions?

If your answer is “because the Rounde Table legends,” then I would like to remind you even Percival, Tristan, and Gawain etc... were knights of Arthur in legend, and by your logic, everyone should betray Britannia and join Camelot?

Last edited:

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
- Jericho problem (When we saw Lancelot's anger at Arthur)
- Guinevere's kidnapping
- Percival's death (Which we saw how angry Lancelot was because it)
- Arthur's racist and terrorist activities
And etc... (We even have Guinevere's vision about Ban's death during the Battle of Sins against Arthur and his Evils)

In Liones, Lancelot was the main reason that made Arthur realize the danger of the 4koa and declare war

Do you really think that there is a possibility of joint work between them in light of all these problems and situations that always put them in conflicting and competing positions?

If your answer is “because the Rounde Table legends,” then I would like to remind you even Percival, Tristan, and Gawain etc... were knights of Arthur in legend, and by your logic, everyone should betray Britannia and join Camelot?
Funny you'd mention Guinevere, the one person that literally knows that she and Lancelot are fated to be a tragic couple in love and you honestly don't see how Arthur could eventually learn of that and play that to his advantage, with, for example, blackmail???

Using the other ones as example for the round table myth doesn't have as strong a pull because the triangle with Arthur, Guin and Lancelot will move to a personal level whereas there is nothing of that degree with the other three.

That said, it is still possible that during the endgame it will be revealed that Arthur was manipulated by the forces of Chaos entirely and upon driving that out of him or having him gain control again, they all might yet willingly join him in Camelot but that is a different topic entirely.

I can only see Lancelot joining Arthur in order to do spy work, he has the abilities for that(infiltrate with a Knight of Chaos persona, as an animal etc) and both his love interest and master are in Camelot. He has absolutely no reason to join him otherwise.
Well, great. The reasoning is irrelavent and I am indifferent to it, as well. But that is yet another possible scenario on the list that stands if favor of him joining Arthur rather than the folks that claim "nuh uh NEVA HAPPENING"

She is royalty. It's not hard for her to get a high quality armor. Her status as Arthur's niece should be superior to any of the Perils.
I might be reaching but seeing how much about Gawain's life is most likely fabricated I am starting to doubt the story of her being Arthur's niece. It might be another lie. That said, she could still be royalty by virtue of potentially being genetically related to Escanor, who himself was prince and unto his death the sole remaining survivor of his bloodline (and if his lands and castle still exist somewhere then he was also by virtue of elimination the king of his country).

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Funny you'd mention Guinevere, the one person that literally knows that she and Lancelot are fated to be a tragic couple in love and you honestly don't see how Arthur could eventually learn of that and play that to his advantage, with, for example, blackmail???
Guinevere can't be used as a blackmail card because she is also important to Camelot's side and they will not harm her

Arthur needs her Kaleidoscope ability, and he already portrayed her as the queen in front of his people.

"I plan on having you supporting Camelot from now an, after all, not as an prisoner of war of course, but as an important guest
we'll give you all freedom and power you can have..."

Arthur's words to Guinerver in chapter 91

Guinevere is an important person who Arthur cannot control, and therefore using him as a pressure card is ineffective
What Arthur can blackmail Lancelot about Guinevere? Hurting her? he wouldn't because if something happens to her, it will be a great loss to Arthur as well

Using the other ones as example for the round table myth doesn't have as strong a pull because the triangle with Arthur, Guin and Lancelot will move to a personal level whereas there is nothing of that degree with the other three.
I don't understand how you think that having so much animosity and so many problems on a personal level with someone means you'll join his side