Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 148 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 148 Spoilers & Discussion

Rey151203

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This increases my lady of the lake theory be morgan

Last edited:

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okay, with more of the translation available now it seems like they didn't know for sure whether just a fairy or really the Fairy King was required for access of the drug. Worreldane suspected it and confirmed it via her spell but the way Killbeggan makes his statement about his mission at the same time at a different place where he fights King, it sounds like it was also his mission to seal his power?

This mission arrangement seems a bit risky if not inconsistent. What if they had finished with King first even before he had a chance to talk to Nasiens? Would they have taken him hostage after sealing his power in that scenario so he could say those words personally? How would they have done that without Diane or the other kids noticing? Would've required a massive diversion (they couldn't know about the relationship isses with Myrtle beforehand so that can't be within their calculations?) to pull that off and seems super unlikely.

Not to mention, how did Worreldane know in the first place that King and Nasiens had their talk right there and she had to peek into the past to learn about it? Can she somehow mindread herself? What is that spell in the first place? Can she manipulate time like Merlin can? I mean, the dice has fallen the way it has and they made use of it but it still has some rather questionable structure to the narrative unless I am missing something here.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Not to mention, how did Worreldane know in the first place that King and Nasiens had their talk right there and she had to peek into the past to learn about it? Can she somehow mindread herself? What is that spell in the first place? Can she manipulate time like Merlin can? I mean, the dice has fallen the way it has and they made use of it but it still has some rather questionable structure to the narrative unless I am missing something here.
she only reproduced the memories of the places, it's not something very rare for me

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
she only reproduced the memories of the places, it's not something very rare for me
How did she know there were any she required there in the first place? A hunch? A feeling?

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
How did she know there were any she required there in the first place? A hunch? A feeling?
she asked I think lol I saw it here, she just used, probably used her own reasoning and logic
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's curious nakaba to put this dialogue "very resistant for a human"

The Knight of War

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
according to Kilbeggan on this page, Worreldane could be a member of the dragon race

usernamesused

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
A lot of people r trying to justify how kilbeggan was able to seal king's powers albeit temporarily bt still its just plot armour bt then again it's sds

Redpercy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
according to Kilbeggan on this page, Worreldane could be a member of the dragon race

I think what Kilbeggan said about "Descendents of Dragon" was about his race, not the race of her creator (Warrland)

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
A lot of people r trying to justify how kilbeggan was able to seal king's powers albeit temporarily bt still its just plot armour bt then again it's sds
Boosting your power via death or burning life force was a thing in NnT though so it's not new.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yeah, that's possible. Maybe she changed shape? Killbeggan called her "ancient" so she likely existed long before Britania in it's current form did. That is saying something considering dragons are usually a long-lived minor race as well. Worreldane might literally be not only hundreds but maybe even thousands of years old. When you live that long you can study magic and all its intricacies to your heart's content. Then it would be no surprise why she is so strong. She is also quite tanky and no glass-cannon.

Yeah, and? What do you think the Coffin of Eternal Darkness was if not a plot device that required intensive preparation and countless sacrifices to seal two gods and their respected races for thousands of years?

Killbeggan's curse is not a cheap cop-out. Magic that is capable of sealing extremely high-level creatures has always existed in this verse, right from the beginning. The point is it comes at a price and it is hardly spammable so that doesn't exactly put Killbeggan above Sins-level.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Descendant of the dragons would mean Beastmen but dragon types(I guess they can be called Dragonoids?) Woraldan can enter Camelot so she is Human or hybrid and it's very likely it's the former.

I am more curious about her age because Kilbeggan doesn't seem to be very young.

Wait.... But Kilbeggan can enter as well... I guess it means as long as you aren't part of the 5 races you can enter even if you are an Imp and stuff?

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Descendant of the dragons would mean Beastmen but dragon types(I guess they can be called Dragonoids?) Woraldan can enter Camelot so she is Human or hybrid and it's very likely it's the former.

I am more curious about her age because Kilbeggan doesn't seem to be very young.

Wait.... But Kilbeggan can enter as well... I guess it means as long as you aren't part of the 5 races you can enter even if you are an Imp and stuff?
I don't know, Killbeggan's wording kind of made me think Arthur can specifically "invite" people to his place even if they are not human. Or the wards really don't work on the hybrids.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Guinevere? Considering what predated it, seems like the events of this day is something that Lancelot would have taken note of and told her about, since he gained a new family member.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Guinevere? Considering what predated it, seems like the events of this day is something that Lancelot would have taken note of and told her about, since he gained a new family member.
I totally forgot about her there. That seems the most likely reason, good point!

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, that's possible. Maybe she changed shape? Killbeggan called her "ancient" so she likely existed long before Britania in it's current form did
like I said, if he is talking about human age? She already looks very mature and if she made him in a young age like 16y, so I wouldn't totally consider that mention, and we don't know what lizardmen look like and how long they live

it seems she is full of mental spells, can reproduce memories, make others speak by force, What more can she do?

LordTwigoSama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Interesting. Worreldane is clearly very powerful and the fact she created the Lizardman race to me would suggest she's quite old.

So my new theory is that she's one of the survivors of the Supreme Deity and the Demon Kings assault on Belialuin back in the original series. It could explain her age and proficiency with magic and additionally explain why she would ally herself with goddess and demon hating Arthur.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Interesting. Worreldane is clearly very powerful and the fact she created the Lizardman race to me would suggest she's quite old.

So my new theory is that she's one of the survivors of the Supreme Deity and the Demon Kings assault on Belialuin back in the original series. It could explain her age and proficiency with magic and additionally explain why she would ally herself with goddess and demon hating Arthur.
and nakaba taking another forced explanation of how he lived for 3 thousand years? No thanks, I'll only accept it if she used other people's lives

and there's perfect cube, which only merlin could have taught in britania, woraldan probably no more than 50 years old

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't know, Killbeggan's wording kind of made me think Arthur can specifically "invite" people to his place even if they are not human. Or the wards really don't work on the hybrids.
Maybe people with the mark can enter regardless of their race.

and nakaba taking another forced explanation of how he lived for 3 thousand years? No thanks, I'll only accept it if she used other people's lives

and there's perfect cube, which only merlin could have taught in britania, woraldan probably no more than 50 years old
Perfect Cube isn't Merlin's technique. It's a Demon spell. You can probably learn it via ancient books and stuff.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Is this a joke really ? We went from King mopping the floor with Mael powered commandements and dealing with Zeldris from a distance, and now he somehow gets tricked by random nobodies… I mean come on