Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 148 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 148 Spoilers & Discussion

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Beltriepe >>>>>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Compared to Worraldan of whom we've seen quite some tricks, Beltriepe remains a complete mystery, since we've only seen a single slash from him

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
King and Diane better give us some excellent showings against Worraldan especially Diane. I don't mind some nerfing later on to
solidify Diane as a threat. Ban was no diffing a peril without using his full powers while these to got these treatment? Please Nakaba, have mercy. Diane always got the shortest end of the stick amongst the Sins. I felt like her curse have been extended to King and their children.

Rey151203

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
by the title and I think it would be the last chapter of the volume, the next chapter should be the last of the arc, so don't expect king and diane vs worreldane, expect her to just defeat the children and leave with the elixir, as it is the end of the volume there may be something more, who knows the true identity of worreldane will be told by king and diane(the 7ds seem to know the 4 evils)

Perfect Cube isn't Merlin's technique. It's a Demon spell. You can probably learn it via ancient books and stuff.
Merlin only received it from the demon king himself, do you think this is in human books? please lol

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Merlin only received it from the demon king himself, do you think this is in human books? please lol
Where was it said that she learned Perfect Cube thanks to the Demon King? Her Demon teacher was Gowther Sr. If she learned it from someone it would have been him or her father.

It doesn't have to be a human book and I don't see what would be the issue. She lived in a city of great mages. Thetis learned magic via books. What matters the most is the talent to learn and use it. Merlin can't use healing spells for example.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wasn't the only thing Merlin got from the DK her immunity to the Commandments?

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
exact, perfect cube was one of them, Only someone who trained with Merlin would use this spell in britania
Unless she kept notes. Not necessarily in Britania but perhaps in Beliaruin. Events of its destructions aren't entirely clear and detailed and I also doubt the destruction of the place happened immediately after Merlin received the blessings from both deities. I assume some time passed before each of them figured it out and rained hell upon Merlin's home.

Another possibility is that there is another survivor of Beliaruin who learned of some of the secrets Merlin obtained from the two gods. I don't think it was a forgone conclusion in Merlin's mind that betraying both the Demon King and the Supreme Goddes would automatically mean her entire home and everyone in it would be destroyed. I believe at the time she might even have thought she could get away with it. She was till young back then.

And last but not least - Worreldane (what IS the correct writing of that name now, anyway?) could be yet another student from Merlin we haven't heard of yet or she is one of Merlin's experiments, actually. Might even be an old one; one Merlin herself thought hadn't panned out and was believed to be dead and forgotten.

That said, I wonder if the remark about Worrel's sturdiness is something we see further confirmed in the next chapter or if it was just an offhand remark and superficial observation. But if she is truly quite tanky then I really hope she gets to fight against Gawain at least once. Would be funny to have two brawling magical girls go at each other.

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Unless she kept notes. Not necessarily in Britania but perhaps in Beliaruin. Events of its destructions aren't entirely clear and detailed and I also doubt the destruction of the place happened immediately after Merlin received the blessings from both deities. I assume some time passed before each of them figured it out and rained hell upon Merlin's home.

Another possibility is that there is another survivor of Beliaruin who learned of some of the secrets Merlin obtained from the two gods. I don't think it was a forgone conclusion in Merlin's mind that betraying both the Demon King and the Supreme Goddes would automatically mean her entire home and everyone in it would be destroyed. I believe at the time she might even have thought she could get away with it. She was till young back then.

And last but not least - Worreldane (what IS the correct writing of that name now, anyway?) could be yet another student from Merlin we haven't heard of yet or she is one of Merlin's experiments, actually. Might even be an old one; one Merlin herself thought hadn't panned out and was believed to be dead and forgotten.

That said, I wonder if the remark about Worrel's sturdiness is something we see further confirmed in the next chapter or if it was just an offhand remark and superficial observation. But if she is truly quite tanky then I really hope she gets to fight against Gawain at least once. Would be funny to have two brawling magical girls go at each other.
The name is woraldan, I doubt 100% that it's the real name, and it references Merlin, it's probably an apprentice, or even that Arthurian woman everyone talks about

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nakaba really enjoys that kid King design. I seriously thought King would remain in his adult form since one of his kids is a clone of that particular look, but nope. It's back again and we're doubled up on it.

Not sure how about I feel about King being depowered like this. Feels a bit weird for King to stay and chat after sensing his 2nd kid in danger. Given what we've seen of King, he would've Judgement Speared the Lizard Dudes and sped on over to Sixtus instead of giving them a chance to flee. Doubly weird that he even gave him that option when he already messed with the head of his eldest child. King had no reason to give him that opportunity.

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nakaba really enjoys that kid King design. I seriously thought King would remain in his adult form since one of his kids is a clone of that particular look, but nope. It's back again and we're doubled up on it.

Not sure how about I feel about King being depowered like this. Feels a bit weird for King to stay and chat after sensing his 2nd kid in danger. Given what we've seen of King, he would've Judgement Speared the Lizard Dudes and sped on over to Sixtus instead of giving them a chance to flee. Doubly weird that he even gave him that option when he already messed with the head of his eldest child. King had no reason to give him that opportunity.
I guess King really mellowed out with his personality due to the relative stability of nearly two decades of peace as well as having a wife and children now. He's probably less agitated these days and thus maybe also not as sharp anymore as during the latter half of NNT.

Seems likely. Little detail in those pictures that open them for a little debate tho is that in the 4 Perils picture Pellegarde is in the front and Woraldan is in the background whereas with the 4Kota, Tristan is in the front on Woraldan's row while Gawain is in the back on Pellegarde's row instead.

So the most likely matchmaking is Percival - Ironside (kind of a no-brainer really) / Lancelot - Beltreipe / Tristan - Woraldan / Gawain - Pellegarde

but also expect the possibility that Nakaba is throwing us off and will switch Tristan and Gawain around due to their front and back row placement matching the corresponding positions of front and back row with Woraldan and Pellegarde

Nice catch there

But tbh Ironside and Pelgarde are way too weak unless given some kind of a Chaos Amp
I assume they will. Right now Woraldan and Beltreip seem so far above them it's not even the same sport.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
I guess King really mellowed out with his personality due to the relative stability of nearly two decades of peace as well as having a wife and children now. He's probably less agitated these days and thus maybe also not as sharp anymore as during the latter half of NNT.

Seems likely. Little detail in those pictures that open them for a little debate tho is that in the 4 Perils picture Pellegarde is in the front and Woraldan is in the background whereas with the 4Kota, Tristan is in the front on Woraldan's row while Gawain is in the back on Pellegarde's row instead.

So the most likely matchmaking is Percival - Ironside (kind of a no-brainer really) / Lancelot - Beltreipe / Tristan - Woraldan / Gawain - Pellegarde

but also expect the possibility that Nakaba is throwing us off and will switch Tristan and Gawain around due to their front and back row placement matching the corresponding positions of front and back row with Woraldan and Pellegarde

I assume they will. Right now Woraldan and Beltreip seem so far above them it's not even the same sport.
Yea considering in these 4 years these knights would have gotten astronomically stronger and Percival will definitely wake up extremely OP.
This just makes the difference between Pel, Gawain and Ironside Pelgarde worse.
Since these two perils were stronger sure back then but not by a huge margin.

Also Green Knight fighting and losing to Lancelot is actually Canon in one of the Legends

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yea considering in these 4 years these knights would have gotten astronomically stronger and Percival will definitely wake up extremely OP.
This just makes the difference between Pel, Gawain and Ironside Pelgarde worse.
Since these two perils were stronger sure back then but not by a huge margin.

Also Green Knight fighting and losing to Lancelot is actually Canon in one of the Legends
It's also not hard to write an in-verse reason for a potential power up for Pelle and Ironside. The latter obviously is ruthless and has probably no qualms doing anything to ensure his vision of saving his son. I've posted this before but Ironside has dabbled in dangerous magic before, the step to embracing the power of Chaos seems smalles for him.

Pellegarde is a bit more difficult due to his unique situation but I think his care for his wife and her dream might win out. He was almost convinced by Percival before or at least shaken up yet he still said "it will never be" in regards to betraying Arthur. Ultimately I think he wants to do what is right but his heart might be too weak. He might give in. If not willingly, there is the option that Arthur punishes him by infusing him with that power from which there likely is no turn back for ordinary people.

Either way, these two will likely get power-ups. Because I don't see Nakaba investing so much into the personalities of these two (the only parts where Ironside and Pellegarde currently win out massively over the other two) to just later kill them off and replacing them with other knights.

Viaral12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Maybe, but I wouldn't put much faith in this comparison, except for Percival - Ironside

Gawain of course lost to Pellegarde and perhaps they can meet, but I highly doubt that Nakaba will ignore Gawain - green knight is too significant a story in the legends of king Arthur. Moreover, both have both magical and brute power.

And do not forget that Tristan promised Pellegarde that they would meet again on the battlefield (of course, when Pellegarde received a boost) or at that moment another knight could replace him if he decided to escape with his wife from Camelot.

As for the white knight (I doubt that Worreldane is her real name), for now she creates the image of the main magician and strategist of Camelot, if this is so, then she will be able to give competition to Lancelot, but we still have to wait for the next chapter. And if she succeeds in completing the mission, Lancelot will clearly hate her after what she did to his cousins.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Of course .. everything is possible when Suzuki Nakaba is the author! But still, I find it quite possible that Tristan facing off against the White Sorceress could be the perfect chance to see how Tristan developed his father's Full Counter by using new variations of it. Full Counter is really Sorcerers's Absolute Nemesis.
But again, given that Tristan's current whereabouts are related to Annwfyn Cauldron, chances that Beltreipe crossed paths with him at a certain point earlier and kicked his ass is very possible too.
The only fixed match is Percival vs Ironside, the rest is open to all possibilities.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Nakaba can do whatever he wants obviously, but even disregarding the fact that Pellegarde revealed what he thought, Gawain VS Pellegarde is the most forced and boring MU ever. He isn't interested in her and Pyre is simply inferior. Pellegarde facing anyone that isn't Percival feels off.

I am starting to think that Lancelot will fight Woraldan simply because she is bullying his family and troubling the Fairies.

Well, he has his wings so he is in teenager form technically :p. But yeah, King not simply killing Kilbeggan there felt weird. Maybe we are supposed to think that he got soft after all these years?

Rey151203

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Well, he has his wings so he is in teenager form technically :p. But yeah, King not simply killing Kilbeggan there felt weird. Maybe we are supposed to think that he got soft after all these years?
It's not like he never kills his opponents at first

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eh, I find that hard to believe. A couple decades is nothing to the Sins. The fight with the Demon King was practically last weekend. And King knows Arthur has been acting funky for a few years now and is an active threat to the non human races in Britannia. They were ready to scrap the moment Arthur came down from Camelot to mess with Mel. All the Sins should be on their toes and ready for an eventual battle.

The moment Lizard Man came through, he should've been wiped out. Not only because he used Mertyl as a pawn in this plan, but because, you know, Percival is kinda in the Fairy Realm and under King's protection. Sure, Arthur may not be aware of that, but we shouldn't leave things to chance when it comes to one of the four prophezied saviors.