Chapter - New Prince of Tennis Chapter 420 and 421 Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 420 and 421 Discussion

What's next?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Mouri will not be replace what matter we do. Even if we would have prefer Irie or Fuji.

Also Mouri makes Ochi stronger. So, they have doubles bonus. And Ochi can only use Warp with Mouri. So it will be like Ohmgari supporting Kin..now Mouri will support Ochi.

Though, they might lose to Julio/Silva
It's just really odd that the lucky loser system was never used, other than maybe increasing the tension for Atobe vs Fuji/Ryoma since the latter players had much better scores? In that case, Atobe shouldn't had joined, they coaches made that rule for cases like this then ignored it.

If it's to bring up Irie from the dead then there'll be at least some sort of justification. His story ended in a very sad way whereas Mouri got a ton of love in his match with Yanagi. I can easily see Mouri injuring himself (for Ochi's sake?) right before D1, especially since he did it already in the G-10 challenge.

I'm not sure Warp is the Howling they got.

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Finally we get to see proper double match!
I think Ochi/Mouri got this potential to named as Japan strongest pair!
Julio/Silva might be as strong as double pros!
Something like this can raise the bar as final doubles match and a hot warm up for the next match.
I think it’s 100% guaranteed that Julio/Silva will beat Ochi/Mouri. Japan wins all three singles and loses both doubles (a reverse situation from the germany arc). But I think D1 will be an interesting match and good, but I don’t have my hopes up for it being the best doubles match of Npot. For me the best ones so far are Kin/Ohmagari vs Mares/Seda and Akaya/Tane vs Bismarck/Sieg.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wonder if Somehow either Julio or Silva are stronger than Mares.

We are quick to annoint Romeo was 3rd Strongest after Medanore and Ryoga.

Now Mares might have a case against Romeo.

Julio/Silva seems exclusive doubles players though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Going back to these chapters

Did Sedah just Stacked Rainbow Aura, Hypnosis, Synchro, and Nitoryu in the last play? LMAO.

Sedah has some skills. Ngl.

And how the hell did he return (Kintarous Powered UP TNK Level 2 Nitoryu Type of Mountain Tornado Smash L) BY just diving to it, and allowing the rainbow aura to work with that cord ball. Lmao.