Niou vs Saeki | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Niou vs Saeki

Who wins?

• Niou

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Saeki

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Lupin
Holycow
[TD="auto;vertical-align: middle;border-width: 0px;"] [/TD]

Rules
  • You are allowed to vote for one character.
  • Voting ends after 4 days.
  • The winner receives 3 additional votes. In case of a tie, no additional votes are awarded.

Lupin

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I'll write an actual hype post tomorrow! For now though, here is a happy puri on his birthday after winning at the claw machine for the umpteenth time:

Holycow

Saeki's Sandcastle Building Buddy
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Saeki's birthday has already passed, but that doesn't mean he's gonna slow down! Despite not being in Tenirabi, you bet your ass that he will clear all ex songs on speed 100. I don't know how this is a husbando quality, but it sure is impressive!

Lupin

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
So I didn't really know what to talk about that I haven't already mentioned, but I decided to google things to look for in a relationship and pick out two to talk about!

A really interesting one I found was comfortably sharing silence, basically doing nothing together and not being worried something's wrong or you're boring each other. For all his tricks and puri's, Niou isn't a loud person. He's not going to pressure you to fill in silence or feel pressured to fill it in himself. He doesn't usually say much unless he absolutely needs to, like when he stopped Yagyuu from taking Ryoma to a hospital. He was perfectly satisfied with watching everything play out until he saw Yagyuu make a mistake in his observations. Yeah, he's fun-loving in his own way, but he's not going to be a chatterbox and fill up silence for the sake of filling it up. He'll know you well enough to not be worried when the silence you share is simply silence.

Next we have accountability! As he is #ATricksterYouCanTrust, Niou will indeed hold himself accountable for his actions. He might be cheeky with you every once in a while because of his impish nature, but he's not going to play around when things are serious. When he's genuinely in the wrong, he will admit it, and he'll try to right his wrongs. MC-chan passing out while he fell asleep under a tree somewhere was brought up before, and I've finally played the game, so I can comment on it! Niou never tried to shift the blame solely onto her. He kept trying to make it up to her and knew he shouldn't have let himself fall asleep like that and shirk his responsibilities. He's not perfect, but he won't let someone take the blame for his mistakes.

Also: Niou still hasn't lost at the claw machine, what a champ!

terutan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Saeki should win something. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.