Voting Round 1 - Raphtalia vs. Toru Hagakure | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Raphtalia vs. Toru Hagakure

Who Wins?

• Raphtalia

• Toru Hagakure

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There's actually plenty xD people have some real fetish for the girl. So sick c.c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

May more of those come *-*
:hmph I hope one day you'll find a furry character worthy of nomination. This day you will understand our pain...

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
What kind of person would vote for their furry daughter as best waifu? :bnah

:hmph I hope one day you'll find a furry character worthy of nomination. This day you will understand our pain...
Until then, you can walk your waifus to the park, let them do their duties, chase squirrels and balls, smell some butts. No one will judge.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am not specifically a fan of animal folk (so many fleas) but I am also not a fan of toru on account of her being invisible and by extension her looks being a mystery. Not the good kind of mystery either. So.... both are equally awful waifus? Were it not for the fleas I'd definitely go for the one that can stab the other...
Hey Tooru is meant to be super pretty, to the point Horikoshi is affraid of drawing her and not doing her justice, and this man draws eye candy for a living.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not trying to shame Farf but she thinks Selkie from FE Fates is cute and cool.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

@Lambu did this happen to holo too, man what the heck
Oh you're only at beginner levels of troubles yet if you think this is a headache already, Asako. It gets worse :rolleyes:

Not trying to shame Farf but she thinks Selkie from FE Fates is cute and cool.
Maybe cute but I don't see the cool. Her father is cuter.

She's freaking awesome. I won't ever feel like marrying her tho '-' I always felt bad for my Mozu when she was talking to her kitsune husband...
My Mozu was left single I think. Would you feel more bad for her to have no husband or to have a fluffy fox husband? :hmm

Oh and if you like Selkie, do you like Velouria too? She's better.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Oh you're only at beginner levels of troubles yet if you think this is a headache already, Asako. It gets worse :rolleyes:
No it's not a headache yet doesn't mean it's not annoying tho

Welp guess this will be one hell of a ride.

And that's why I make my goal to protecc raphtalia chan till the very end while she attacc and show all her waifuness especially to the one she love.

this is also the moment where I wish volume 16/17/20/21 were translated considering they full of raphtalia and naofumi moments

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I do agree with Farfy though in that my fondness for Raphtalia's character started declining over time too. Not sure why, I guess her growth just kinda stopped or slowed down a lot since Filo?

The recent eps only gave her backstory which was already mostly known before. I hope she still grows some more and isn't as one-note by the end of the anime.

Like Demon said, nowhere even close to Holo's levels of defined character. But don't know what happens in the LNs.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Would you feel more bad for her to have no husband or to have a fluffy fox husband? :hmm
I needed someone to marry Kaden anyway, cause I rly wanted Selkie @.@

And yeah, started playing Conquest as well. Lookwise, I prefer Selkie. Gotta check Velouria's personality once I get her o/ I heard she's a better character for the fights, yeah. But Selkie is fun xD I rly grew to like her a lot.

And that's why I make my goal to protecc raphtalia chan till the very end while she attacc and show all her waifuness especially to the one she love.

this is also the moment where I wish volume 16/17/20/21 were translated considering they full of raphtalia and naofumi moments
Nah, dw. I'm only spamming here cause it's my battle as well (and Gry, Lambito, Jams and the Fiend love to pop up to bring that Mikasa vs. Holo battle back as if I didn't support Holo for the sake of wrecking the FT girls even with funny gifs as well hmph). So unless Kk and Poopie follow you around, you're gucci @.@v

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I do agree with Farfy though in that my fondness for Raphtalia's character started declining over time too. Not sure why, I guess her growth just kinda stopped or slowed down a lot since Filo?

The recent eps only gave her backstory which was already mostly known before. I hope she still grows some more and isn't as one-note by the end of the anime.

Like Demon said, nowhere even close to Holo's levels of defined character. But don't know what happens in the LNs.
I'll be honest in the LN where the anime is at (volume 4) it be a while before raphtalia get to shine back considering right now world building will start to take priorities and there will be lots and lots of it and also the new character writing wise will take more priority than her character (even filo) doesn't mean they won't have their moments when world building and character introduction happen, but it won't be like they started, raphtalia character stay a while before shining back up properly again sadly
This serie is long (and slow) like it's 22+ and still not close to it's end (will probably end volume 30...and then we have our spin off *-* that is cannon) so there's a lot of character in it and most get at least 1 volume fully dedicated to them and character development to not leave out those not in the main cast
I can say in recent volumes there a lot of raphtalia moments with naofumi and they almost an offical couple :heh but you sadly probably never see them considering how long this serie unless you willing to read and read

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Thats the spirit!! :emobirb/

Nah, dw. I'm only spamming here cause it's my battle as well (and Gry, Lambito, Jams and the Fiend love to pop up to bring that Mikasa vs. Holo battle back as if I didn't support Holo for the sake of wrecking the FT girls even with funny gifs as well hmph). So unless Kk and Poopie follow you around, you're gucci @.@v
Yeah yeah, Whoro this, whoro there... you are not the only one with good memory ._.

Anyway, the point is Raphtalia will be bashed for her animal features just like Holo was, which is both understandable and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.