Voting Round 3 - Sakura Matou vs. Chika Fujiwara | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Sakura Matou vs. Chika Fujiwara

Who wins?

• Sakura Matou

• Chika Fujiwara

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
True that, my opinion is completely based on the anime so I dont know how she is in the VN. :lambirb
Well I was talking about stuff like Fate/Kaleid or the Heavens Feel movies :p Stories where she actually has a somewhat big role, even central in HF. syx hasn't read the VN either, but we watched both HF movies (adapting the last part of the VN) together, that's why I tagged him : D Still missing the third and final movie, but that sadly isn't coming out until next year :(

Emiya-san is a good watch too, but I'm not sure if you're enough of a Fate fan to bother :XD

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well I was talking about stuff like Fate/Kaleid or the Heavens Feel movies :p Stories where she actually has a somewhat big role, even central in HF. syx hasn't read the VN either, but we watched both HF movies (adapting the last part of the VN) together, that's why I tagged him : D Still missing the third and final movie, but that sadly isn't coming out until next year :(

Emiya-san is a good watch too, but I'm not sure if you're enough of a Fate fan to bother :XD
Well Im not really a Fate fan, the one series I really really liked was Fate Zero, the rest were just "okay" for me. But Im a sucker for anime movies, specially with eye candy animation, so I would be quite interested in those you are talking about :gent

Reactions: Nii

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The first 2 Heaven’s Feel movie already came out in theatres, and were really good! The third movie comes out in 2020 sometime. I’m planning on getting the three movie box set when it comes out.

Reactions: Nii

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Let someone like @syx tell you that both can be quite great.
Oh nooooo, why would you summon me here, Nii? Have you forgotten that I still have a seal placed on me which denies my presence in these events for the next 90is wars? I have to accumulate all of my strength to overcome the seal for a short time and write this post here. :sweatdrop

Whatever I say won't change the opinion/decision of someone else anyway. But it will hopefully motivate the people who are not very fond of Sakura to watch the Heaven's Feel movies in order to get a much better picture of her character. Because UBW doesn't do justice to her (isn't Sakura a minor character in UBW anyway?). Forget about Sakura, UBW doesn't do justice to any character. The series has nothing to do with characterization, it's just a phenomenal spectacle in terms of animation, period. Fate/Zero is my series to go, maybe not as much of an eye candy like UBW, but from story and character point of view worlds above the likes of UBW. Also, UBW doesn't tell the story of Sakura, Heaven's Feel does. There is a clear focus on her character in the movies, and it is very well portrayed on top of that. She is a character which I had a rather neutral opinion of who climbed my ranks very high in a matter of 2-4 hours. This is not a post to make you vote for Sakura, but to give casual Fate fans a push to not ignore one of the best Fate works to date. It literally combines the best aspects of UBW and Fate/Zero and further shows you that a supposedly "boring" character can be written well if you just invest some effort into characterization.

Now go watch Heaven's Feel.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
When you want to say stuff to defend sakura about her being a plain waifu but you're resisting because you're supporting chika

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I just noticed that one of Bishamon’s Shinki, Aiha, looks like Chika.

The one with the pink hair and the black ribbon. 👀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like the friendship between Kaguya and Chika. You can taste what type of Waifu she is by how she brightens everything around her. Including the introverted Kaguya.

She would make your life so much more interesting then it already is. Potentially more than just being a fun Waifu, she would bring energy by her upbeat spirit and her cheerful personality.

She also be the type that would not mind anything weird that you do because she could 100% be the bigger weirdo between the two.

But I love her interaction with everybody as she is a constant reason to smile. And she’s precious in every way.

Plus who doesn’t love a secretary.

Chika is one of my favorite Waifus in the competition currently with Kouka and Raphtalia being my other two left. And that battle just makes me want to cry that it’s so early in the competition.

Judging from the first two rounds. The highest votes for R1 were Androssi (29), Raphtalia (28), Chika (27), and Kouka (25) for first, second, third, and fourth. Sakura tied with Kaguya herself for fifth with both of them at 24. In R2, even though both Chika and Sakura won with 18 votes. Chika beat out someone who held the first place votes in R1 by 3 votes. Sakura bested my girl by one vote. On top of that, none of the Waifus who entered the race in R2, Takagi, Bisha, Fubuki, Baby 5, Namine made it pass R2. Takagi was the closest because that race was determined by mod vote. But that across the board Waifu stomp tells me that all the competitors from the first round were riding a bit of a high coming off the first round win. So Sakura had the easier battle while Juviii was fighting tooth and nail to win against Arjuna’s Androssi who was the top contender of R1. But now that high is dying a bit which is why these rounds are critical for hard campaigns. So you need people that fight tooth and nail. Because members aren’t as interested to vote as they were in the first round. The investment in the wars isn’t as interesting until closer to the last battle for the overall winner. Thus the passion and fire is important. And whoever wins this round will have to go up against Erinyes’s Kouka or Asako’s Raphtalia. The fire in those two girls’ eyes is indeed strong. At this point, the only one that has a chance against either of them is Juviii and Chika with the consistent campaign they have been showing since the beginning.
I was wondering who she reminded me of :clap

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Social Chika
After my last campaigns I think you already know Chika is a funny and talented girl, so today we will explore her social side.

• A good friend
Chika might have some trouble reading the atmosphere but she knows exactly what to do when it comes to helping a friend. Being it as Chika the love detectice, comforting Kaguya, knowing that Shirogane needs help and enduring the trauma of actually helping him (he is hopeless) or stopping Miko from interfering in an important moment for Ishigami, Chika always has a way to help her loved ones.

• She is kind. When thinking of kind people Kaguya pictured Chika and Shirogane. Chika has been beside her even when Kaguya was unapprochable.

• She has motherly instints. Well, she basically raised Shirogane and always remarks how he is growing so fast. She was also seen moved to tears with his accomplishments.

• She is versatile. She's well versed in many different fields.

• She loves animals

Vote Chika Fujiwara!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.