Predictions - The princes' mother, Demon King's probable partner. | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions The princes' mother, Demon King's probable partner.

Tragicdeath

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I agree that their mother was probably the aid that helped the Demon King overtake the Demon Realm, but other than that, everything else is up in the air. Maybe she's the reason Zel wants to be the Demon King.
Oh that would be a shocking swerve because for all we know zeldring is doing it for Gelda

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just a feeling. It'd be disappointing if Zel was doing this just to save Gelda and I'm assuming Zel has been aiming for that position before the Demons were even sealed. It seems like it's a personal reason, aside from simply power, Mel's awareness of it doesn't appear to be a recent revelation. In all of this family strife, their mother is the only missing element.
Interesting. To give a reason though, I'd say he inherited her philosophy on what the demon clan is. The DK just values strength and dominance and looks past race purely because he thinks that if one is willing to submit then that's just right while because he's strong. The DQ-DM(demon queen or Demon Mother) personally see's that the demon's are outcast's and should include any who wish to join or were thrown out by their clans. Heck I bet she even supported Zeldris and Gelda relationship. the DK believed that Vampire were too low for a prince of the demon clan. Zel doesn't think either Mel or Esta are fit for the rule or see the throne as anything more then a symbol of power and dominance. While Zel see's it as a duty and know's what to uphold (Aegon/iron throne stlye baby.)

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I hope we get to see the Demon Queen, or the mother to Meliodas and Zeldris.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
TBH, to me mel's mother seems increasingly less relevant. One on hand there is virtually no chance of the demon king ever having felt any love for this individual. And with that in mind, there is zero chance of the demon king having allowed this hypothetical person a chance at forming a relationship with her sons.

So far we know that originally there was only chaos... and from chaos sprung the DK and SD and then the sacred tree. Then each god went on to create their respective races. Meaning that the DK and SD actually created at least the ancestors of their current living race members. We have pretty strong evidence that the gods can effectively create life at least.

Now.... This makes it perfectly viable for the gods to have created meliodas, zeldris and elizabeth and thus they don't have a parent. Now, I would venture the guess that at least when it comes to meliodas and zeldris the DK must have created them special in some way since they were meant to be vessels and are in some meaningful manner their children. My guesses to that guess are that meliodas and zeldris were either made out of the DK's power, kinda like the original demon, or perhaps they were made directly from the DK's body. As in from a rib he tore out or something.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I hope we get to see the Demon Queen, or the mother to Meliodas and Zeldris.
At this point she is irrelevant to the story since now we went to another arc like if there was a fitting moment where the demon queen should have been introduced that would have been in the dk arc but now we are in another different arc i would say nope.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, I doubt we will ever see her. She’s so irrelevant right now.
Hell, for all we know, she could be long dead by now.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Man, I doubt we will ever see her. She’s so irrelevant right now.
Hell, for all we know, she could be long dead by now.
Dont be silly the demon queen will probably be revealed to be the true ruler of the clan and x10 stronger than the Demon King