Hangout - Waifu Wars 2019 - Hangout | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2019 - Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Literally the worst takes of the Waifu Wars this year holy shit, and here I thought one of you (Jammin) actually had really good taste :emocat
There is no shame in losing to a strong opponent. In this case one of the strongest Tsundere waifus is existence. She becomes even stronger too if you include the alt versions in the conversation.

Istar and Eresh are just unreasonably great.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
There is no shame in losing to a strong opponent. In this case one of the strongest Tsundere waifus is existence. She becomes even stronger too if you include the alt versions in the conversation.

Istar and Eresh are just unreasonably great.

If we're taking alts into the equation then doesn't Sakura already trump Rin on a) the number of alts and b) how the alts' personalities vary? Sakura herself, BB, Meltryllis, Passionlip, Kingprotea and more, wouldn't you say this puts Sakura up on just a high tier if not moreso? :kappa I wont' deny that Rin is quality (And Eresh HELLO) but if we want the true waifu who through alternatives really can meet whatever you're looking for, Sakura provides more.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
If we're taking alts into the equation then doesn't Sakura already trump Rin on a) the number of alts and b) how the alts' personalities vary? Sakura herself, BB, Meltryllis, Passionlip, Kingprotea and more, wouldn't you say this puts Sakura up on just a high tier if not moreso? :kappa I wont' deny that Rin is quality (And Eresh HELLO) but if we want the true waifu who through alternatives really can meet whatever you're looking for, Sakura provides more.
I disagree. Sakura's got the quantity side covered but one on one I'd argue that only Melt has any chance of standing up to Istar or Eresh and it's not a great chance IMO.

I would say Sakura's most compelling feature for me would be that Medusa arguably comes with her as a package deal.

Which is a powerful feature, no doubt about it.:hurr

But even all of that going up against Rin isn't going to be enough. To say nothing of Rin being the greatest Tsundere of all time, these two aspects of her are just juggernauts.

I'm sorry but that battle is unwinnable in my eyes.

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why are there so many pics of waifus who were too weak to even participate in this war?

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are there so many pics of waifus who were to weak to even participate in this war?
A better question is why were so many great waifus not represented in this sham of a contest. :kappa

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
True. So much garbage like Aqua or actual trash... :kappa
I'm going to assume by "actual trash" your referring to the KH loli trio.:amuse

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm going to assume by "actual trash" your referring to the KH loli trio.:amuse
No I actually did refer to Aqua twice. :hug

And yes the biggest offense is that you refer to them as "loli" wrongly on purpose.
You aren't a man of culture at all. :nah

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
No I actually did refer to Aqua twice. :hug

And yes the biggest offense is that you refer to them as "loli" wrongly on purpose.
You aren't a man of culture at all. :nah
I would argue my biggest offense is my failure to revere and spread the word of Aqua, Androssi, and Chika. Clearly, I should have sprung for services of Gallon Mod Vote.:feelsbadman

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm sorry but that battle is unwinnable in my eyes.
I beg to differ but alas I don't think I can win you over to the side of Sakura, and the one true bestest kouhai in FGO, BB.

I would argue my biggest offense is my failure to revere and spread the word of Aqua, Androssi, and Chika. Clearly, I should have sprung for services of Gallon Mod Vote.:feelsbadman

Gallon mod vote is solid but if you really need to swing things in your favour, maybe we could go with @Nii and @xi0 admin votes? :kappa

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
The only sham here is the slant biases against certain characters based on shallow traits.

Reactions: Sky

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
The only sham here is the slant biases against certain characters based on shallow traits.
Everything is a sham, especially the mod vote which is the equivalent of an AFL umpire making yet another poor call because he didn't go to bloody Specsavers. Sakura should've kicked the goal but some Dane Rampe bloke dediced to get up the goalpost, shake it, and what should've been a free kick wasn't paid. Disgraceful, and Sakura has been done wrong yet again :emocat Where is the justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.