Predictions - What do you think will happen in Chapter 300? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions What do you think will happen in Chapter 300?

What will happen in Chapter 300?

• Ban will return

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others(specify in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
So after Chapter 299 dropped on us we can assume that it'll be Meliodas vs The Deadly Sins and the remaining Archangels: Ludociel and Mael.

I expect Ban to make it to Camelot as well but i doubt that,even with his PowerUp from Purgatory(Which i don't believe to be THAT much of a Skip on the PL Ladder),will be much of an assistance. He isn't Immortal anymore right? I mean he did give Elaine his Immortal Life after all. So a fatal wound will kill him this time,unless he just lost the Immortal Lifespan but kept the regenerative Powers. We'll see.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Meliodas will trash everyone and be preparing to break the curse, leaving a cliff-hanger for 301 (where the curse is actually broken)

GreaterForce

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
Meliodas will trash everyone and be preparing to break the curse, leaving a cliff-hanger for 301 (where the curse is actually broken)
So that Elizabeth can return to her true body, absorb the Graces, and defeat Meliodas with the help of the rest of the Sins, showing that she is in fact the strongest and the greatest, right? We all know what this is about, Otaku:mono

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So that Elizabeth can return to her true body, absorb the Graces, and defeat Meliodas with the help of the rest of the Sins, showing that she is in fact the strongest and the greatest, right? We all know what this is about, Otaku:mono
stop exposing me!