Chapter - Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 423 Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 423 Discussion

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Or have doctors try to undo as much of his programming as possible so he can can have some sort of a life that's his own.
It would have been a forced happy ending in my opinion.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying if he can't be exactly like he was he deserves to die? Or that I think Shirakumo can just go back to being his old self like nothing ever happened? If it's the latter, no, I don't. But I think it would be nice if he could continue living in some capacity free of his programming.
That Shirakumo died years ago. End. Kurogiri is simply a Nomu based on his corpse. He has traces of memories of him, but it's not him.

By now everyone has accepted his death, Aizawa himself says that the dead don't come back.

nectar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see. This was a debate on whether Nomu are "people" period. I don't think we'll agree on that, but you dismissing Kurogiri as a thing, not a person, reminds me of heteromorphs being treated as less than human based on their appearance. But, even saying that, there's a difference between a person looking different and a reanimated corpse. Although, it can also be said that, at their core, Nomu (at least the humanoid ones) are human.

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Although, it can also be said that, at their core, Nomu (at least the humanoid ones) are human.
Dead humans, thats the point

KOBA

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Although, it can also be said that, at their core, Nomu (at least the humanoid ones) are human.
Flesh golems, homunculus, more correct term.

RenaLuv

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No leaks this week?

Ilyia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The rest of the chapter aside... what the heck did Bakugou show up for? Did Hori really have to force him into the scene?

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The rest of the chapter aside... what the heck did Bakugou show up for? Did Hori really have to force him into the scene?
Do you really ask this ?