News - Manga Publishers Targetting Edited Manga Sites | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

News Manga Publishers Targetting Edited Manga Sites

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Well you could say that, but they eventually become more famous..., they already are well known for releasing the big 3 faster than any other Edited Manga, like SF used to do... although SF today offer the most accurate translation, they can't be high quality and fast scan, MS eventually will become a target for publishers.
MS isn't one stop site for all manga. They scanlate few mangas, and only keep last four chapters. Anything older gets deleted so they're pretty much safe. OneManga had tons of manga with almost every chapter ever released by the manga, as well as few other manga readers, so of course they were targeted. Publishers aren't as harsh on Editing groups due to them Editing few manga and not providing every chapter of it. But this, of course, is what I think, so it may not necessarily be true.

Whats the deal with Mangahelpers? When are they going to continue this manga hear? Mostly all the manga sites are really pissiing me off. They keep shutting down the popluar ones and they are also taking down the mangas that are for adults, Well Im an adult and I read everything. Its just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!. And on top of that, this manga is discontinued.
You can google the manga if you really want to read it that badly. There should be few sites that allow online reading, though downloading the manga works just as well. No need to worry about the site removing it, and it's usually better quality.
As much as I hate it, publishers are doing this because they're losing money, or apparently they are.

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Please do not post anything in this thread except for discussion of the recent crack down of online readers. It will be deleted. If there is an issue with a deleted post please contact a member of the staff. Do not post a complain in the thread.

Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Apparently there was a panel about digital piracy at Comic-Con and they talked about Edited Manga in Part 2 (2nd page). They even mentioned Open Manga.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
This is only temporary. Awhile ago the anime sites were attacked but still they cant track down all the sites. There are still many anime Edited Mangas movement.

So please be patient, this manga wave will be over soon. I wont be surprised that there will be more smaller sites may pop up here and there. I dont think the publishers can control every online sites though I understand that they paid for the licensing and have every right to stop the free sites.

I do support the original work of manga but I prefer to keep the books for collection. Reading online is still my preference.

The fan Manga Editor groups work very hard and are very up-to-date which I like the most and I do appreciate their hard work.

:)

Alterno

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Sleepyfans stole page 1-4 of Naruto 505 from Binktopia/MangaStream, putting a slight filter over them to cover it up, but the line redraws and watermark cover ups make it obvious.
For the other pages... you are kidding, right?

Regardless, if you keep discussing that here, you'll get an infraction. Stay on topic please.
Could you please read your inbox. and there's a rule about not bashing mangas, authors, Manga Editors, etc..

You can google the manga if you really want to read it that badly. There should be few sites that allow online reading, though downloading the manga works just as well. No need to worry about the site removing it, and it's usually better quality
I'm looking for Akamaru jump releases, but I can't find any lately. I'm just interested to see the spin off stories of Shounen jump manga and the upcoming manga titles. If you know where I could find those, let me know please. please :P

As much as I hate it, publishers are doing this because they're losing money, or apparently they are.
Maybe, but I think is actually about getting more money than about losing money.

Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Akamaru's name has been changed to Jump Next, I recommend looking under that name. I don't know as they have been scanned, google raw distro. If they are available they may be there, or may appear when scanned.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The Mago spin offs are at Manga fox I think that was were I read them.

Bakuman spin off was at a kinda of underground site I don't remember the name though. but sleepy fans also scanlated it. You can also find the Otter 11 thread in the Bakuman section for more info. About the other spin off if there are any I have no knowledge.