Discussion - Mini Movelists of Rokushiki combined with other Devil Fruits | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mini Movelists of Rokushiki combined with other Devil Fruits

Monox D. I-Fly

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Bari-Bari no Mi + Soru seems frightening. The user can make a barrier to defend an incoming attack, then sneak up on the opponent using Soru to get behind and use Bari-Bari no Pistol. If the enemy catches on, he can simply make a protective again.

Mane-Mane no Mi would be OP too. The user can just select the body most fit for enduring the drawbacks (i. e. Sanji for Soru, Franky for Tekkai, etc.).

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Update 5/7/24:

Guess who's back after 3 long years of absence!

Anyway, 13 new techniques have been added to the Kilo Kilo list, moving the total up to 76! Here's 3 of them:

From the Tekkai section:

Tekkai "Ankākani Kuratchi" (Anchoring Crab Clutch)(HBW)(SBM)(H) - The ultimate submission technique that is used to hold the target in place. By pushing their weight and mass to max levels while holding their enemy in a double arm clutch while harding their body with Tekkai, the user becomes like an unmovable anchor to keep the enemy in place.

From the Misc section:

10,000+ kilogram anchor - An Awakened ability where the user increases the weight of the target to hold them down like an anchor.

Kagan (Parasol Gun)(H) - A variation of Shigan where Mikita either jabs the target with her Parasol rapidly like a rapier sword or shoots out shockwave bullets out of said Parasol via rapid jabbing, same as how Who’s who uses a short blade for Hagan (blade gun).

Go the list to see what else has been added! In the meantime, I'm still gonna go back to work on the grand update for the Rokushiki Robin movelist.