Fantasy - Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

Natsu vs White Out PoF Erza

• Natsu

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • White Out PoF Erza

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
No I don't think so. You people hype up add natsu way to much.
He is not as strong as you people make him out to be.
Nastu can't low diff fairy tail top tiers in dragon force.
Hiro Mashima stated Erza was still stronger than Natsu.
Aldoron was heavily weakened. Nastu himself admitted he couldn't beat aldroron without his guild.

Nastu also has a huge had advantage against dragons being a dragon slayer. Like Gray was able to one shot Mard geer and yet he tanked natsu dragon force full on. Does that mean Gray could one shot natsu?

Natsu didn't have that slayer advantage against Suzaku. That's why people want Suzaku to be the strongest even though Miskai and Kirin are stated to be stronger than him. Natsu was still one shot material for Suzaku while Erza and Laxus defeated stronger opponents.
Natsu is strong but he is stil weaker than Laxus Erza and Gildarts.
Lol
No I don't think so. You people hype up add natsu way to much.
He is not as strong as you people make him out to be.
Nastu can't low diff fairy tail top tiers in dragon force.
Hiro Mashima stated Erza was still stronger than Natsu.
Aldoron was heavily weakened. Nastu himself admitted he couldn't beat aldroron without his guild.

Nastu also has a huge had advantage against dragons being a dragon slayer. Like Gray was able to one shot Mard geer and yet he tanked natsu dragon force full on. Does that mean Gray could one shot natsu?

Natsu didn't have that slayer advantage against Suzaku. That's why people want Suzaku to be the strongest even though Miskai and Kirin are stated to be stronger than him. Natsu was still one shot material for Suzaku while Erza and Laxus defeated stronger opponents.
Natsu is strong but he is stil weaker than Laxus Erza and Gildarts.
ok then the next question do u think if erza was in natsu shoes vs aldron she can perform a similar feat? (Even if she had dragon slayer enchantment) Mind you natsu has DF + Alta flames + ignia flames too.

Last edited:

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Lol bruh ima a laxus fan but df natsu still claps laxus. Erza is getting clapped too

Isn't it funny when Laxus fans almost unanimously acknowledge that DF Natsu curbstomps Laxus, while Erza fans argue she beats DF Natsu?

But we are still the wankers lmao.
I really wonder what dudes have against Laxus fans, we are amongst the most grounded when it comes to analyzing our fav's powers and limitations.

DF Natsu can vape Fairy Heart Zeref, who's already way above Erza

As for Aldoron, he was only "somewhat weakened" by his own admission, and he literally has no reason to lie(at worst he was at 60% or so). Base Natsu got completely outclassed and almost killed by this Aldoron despite his elemental + slayer advantage, while DF Natsu could afford to hold back against him, clash with him physically to an extent, and then destroy him with one secret art after he confirmed that Aldoron wasn't like Mercphobia. This attack also oneshotted the Giant Dragon Body that everyone else had to run away from.

I don't want to derail this thread with a topic from another thread, but Misaki was never stated to be stronger than Suzaku, and the manga itself indicates that she isn't directly stronger by the fact that both Erza and Natsu were oneshotted by him, and it would be nonsensical to assume that Erza alone got massively stronger since then without absolutely concrete evidence (which Misaki's sparring statement isn't, 'cause who says she ever sparred against him + even if she did, the nature of their magics would mean that Suzaku is naturally gonna have a harder time against her than Kirin).

There's a reason why Natsu only enters DF once in a blue moon, and that's because he's too overpowered in most cases
I would say Aldo's defeat was due to two reasons:
- he woke up nerfed to begin with, as confirmed by Merc
- the nerf from losing other god seeds was likely more than a 40% nerf. Just from losing 1 or 2 of them, Natsu went from not even able to perceive Aldo's attack, to being able to notice and dodge it.

If I had to headcanon Aldo's power, he probably was like at 20-30% his full power, not 60%

Regardless, what DF Natsu accomplished is still demonstrably completely far beyond what ANYONE else in the guild is capable of.

Gajeel, even after getting gigantified to dragon Aldo's size, couldn't do any damage to post nerf dragon Aldoron. And the moment dragon Aldo got serious, was going to be one shot, and was only saved by Brandish's magic running out.
Note: this is what Gajeel's power in combination with Brandish's power accomplished. LITERALLY NOTHING!!

DF Natsu not only vap'd human Aldo, but also vap'd a giant hole in dragon Aldo's body too.

The COPE about DF Natsu is absolutely ridiculous and fully agenda fueled.

Jintohaku

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Isn't it funny when Laxus fans almost unanimously acknowledge that DF Natsu curbstomps Laxus, while Erza fans argue she beats DF Natsu?

I really wonder what dudes have against Laxus fans, we are amongst the most grounded when it comes to analyzing our fav's powers and limitations.

- the nerf from losing other god seeds was likely more than a 40% nerf. Just from losing 1 or 2 of them, Natsu went from not even able to perceive Aldo's attack, to being able to notice and dodge it.

If I had to headcanon Aldo's power, he probably was like at 20-30% his full power, not 60%

Regardless, what DF Natsu accomplished is still demonstrably completely far beyond what ANYONE else in the guild is capable of.

Gajeel, even after getting gigantified to dragon Aldo's size, couldn't do any damage to post nerf dragon Aldoron. And the moment dragon Aldo got serious, was going to be one shot, and was only saved by Brandish's magic running out.
Note: this is what Gajeel's power in combination with Brandish's power accomplished. LITERALLY NOTHING!!

DF Natsu not only vap'd human Aldo, but also vap'd a giant hole in dragon Aldo's body too.

Gajeel put big aldoron to sleep. And the holes in Aldoron were just his own magic power bursting out of him as he lost all his pillars that were made to control it.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States

Ya erza fans are hype that she finally reached laxus tier so they want to wank her to be a god tier like usual :XD

Last edited:

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
DF Natsu can vape Fairy Heart Zeref, who's already way above Erza

As for Aldoron, he was only "somewhat weakened" by his own admission, and he literally has no reason to lie(at worst he was at 60% or so). Base Natsu got completely outclassed and almost killed by this Aldoron despite his elemental + slayer advantage, while DF Natsu could afford to hold back against him, clash with him physically to an extent, and then destroy him with one secret art after he confirmed that Aldoron wasn't like Mercphobia. This attack also oneshotted the Giant Dragon Body that everyone else had to run away from.

I don't want to derail this thread with a topic from another thread, but Misaki was never stated to be stronger than Suzaku, and the manga itself indicates that she isn't directly stronger by the fact that both Erza and Natsu were oneshotted by him, and it would be nonsensical to assume that Erza alone got massively stronger since then without absolutely concrete evidence (which Misaki's sparring statement isn't, 'cause who says she ever sparred against him + even if she did, the nature of their magics would mean that Suzaku is naturally gonna have a harder time against her than Kirin).

There's a reason why Natsu only enters DF once in a blue moon, and that's because he's too overpowered in most cases
Natsu vaporizing Fairy Heart was nothing but one time plot power up he never achieve again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ya erza fans are hype that she finally reached laxus tier so they want to wank her to be a god tier like usual :XD
I don't agree Df Natsu curbstomps laxus. If Hiro Mashima stated she was stronger than Natsu then she is.
Nastu has a HUGE hax advantage against dragons.
There was a reason why Mard geer easily tanked dragon force Nastu yet was one shotted by Gray.

Nastu was getting overpowered by Suzaku while Erza and Laxus fought and beat the strongest knights. Natsu was stalemateint Suzaku however Suzaku movement was limited and Natsu admitted Suzaku could still one shot him if he wasn't careful.

Nastu was also using Fire Dragon king attacks his strongest power outside of dragon force.

I may " wank" Erza and Laxus y'all WAY overhyped and wank Natsu.

I admit it was impressive the move he used against Aldoron. However he was SEVERELY weakened. Natsu admitted he couldn't have defeat Aldoron without his guild.
Once everyone started destroying the god seeds BASE Natsu was tanking and reacting to his attacks. .

Garmadooon

Reaction score
Country
France
Natsu vaporizing Fairy Heart was nothing but one time plot power up he never achieve again.

I don't agree Df Natsu curbstomps laxus. If Hiro Mashima stated she was stronger than Natsu then she is.
There was a reason why Mard geer easily tanked dragon force Nastu yet was one shotted by Gray.

Nastu was getting overpowered by Suzaku while Erza and Laxus fought and beat the strongest knights. Natsu was stalemateint Suzaku however Suzaku movement was limited and Natsu admitted Suzaku could still one shot him if he wasn't careful.

Nastu was also using Fire Dragon king attacks his strongest power outside of dragon force.

I admit it was impressive the move he used against Aldoron. However he was SEVERELY weakened. Natsu admitted he couldn't have defeat Aldoron without his guild.
Once everyone started destroying the god seeds BASE Natsu was tanking and reacting to his attacks. .
"Plot power-up" LMAO from a fanboy Erza who is the Queen of Plot Armor (Luxus also has a plot power-up). Do you think Erza survives this secret fire art of purgatory ? No one wanks Natsu it's just you looking to put Natsu down to say he gets one shot or low diff by Erza you're ignoring Natsu's durability feats I can believe she gives DF Natsu a High diff with her flame armor but DF Natsu burns his fodders armors Erza herself says that DF Natsu is stronger than her I don't see what more you need.

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I'm talking about the attack that vaped Zeref and blasted a hole in the guild (the one he had to rewind time to recover from), not the one that burnt away Fairy Heart.

MyaHeart35

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
"Plot power-up" LMAO from a fanboy Erza who is the Queen of Plot Armor (Luxus also has a plot power-up). Do you think Erza survives this secret fire art of purgatory ? No one wanks Natsu it's just you looking to put Natsu down to say he gets one shot or low diff by Erza you're ignoring Natsu's durability feats I can believe she gives DF Natsu a High diff with her flame armor but DF Natsu burns his fodders armors Erza herself says that DF Natsu is stronger than her I don't see what more you need.
There hasn't been no plot armor the ENTIRE 100 year quest. I never said Erza one shots Natsu or low diffs him I just said she is stronger than him.
Hiro Mashima stated a couple months ago that Erza is still stronger than Natsu. Erza is modest she doesn't prove herself with statements she does it with feats.

Even Jose Parla stated Erza was being modest when Erza claimed Nastu was stronger than her in the phantom lord arc.

Sometimes Erza being hyping people up saying "he's too strong" or "I don't hold a candle to them" then fought someone stronger and even beat them.

How does Natsu tank Fairy Blade meteor?
The attack was so strong it overpowered Gildarts level magic power.
Erza tanked 5 HOURS of BDSK damage.

There is a reason why Nastu was on the losing side fighting a weaker BDSK while Erza overpowered a stronger one. Nastu would've have to went dragon force at the point if he wanted to beat Suzaku.
And the author's intentions are pretty clear Kirin> Misaki > Suzaku > Haku.
Hiro Mashima created fairy tail.
So if he says Erza > Nastu then she is.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
To be fair Natsu is pretty much the king of plot Armor. So basically it’s king vs. queen of plot armor

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm talking about the attack that vaped Zeref and blasted a hole in the guild (the one he had to rewind time to recover from), not the one that burnt away Fairy Heart.
Zeref stood there and let that happen to showcase his time powers. If DF Natsu was really that much stronger, then Zeref wouldn't have been so confident to fight him while he was still in base.
He could even stop him with just a glare when he really wanted to.
Also there's nothing that indicates he needed time magic to recover from that. Acnologia is much stronger than DF Natsu and Zeref was convinced that Acnologia wouldn't be able to kill him and would instead just torture him for eternity. Perhaps the time magic made the recovery a bit faster but Zeref would still come back from it regardless. Also there isn't really anything indicating that Zeref's defense dramatically increased from before. Natsu's regular punches could still work just like before. Fairy Heart gave him access to infinite magic and he used that to fuel Neo eclipse. If he had been using that power to buff his overall stats, Natsu wouldn't have been able to keep up.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States

U didn’t answer my question again I said if erza was in natsu’s shoes vs nerf aldron and erza was enchanted with dragon slayer magic do u think she can beat aldoron?

Lol I’m not even a natsu fan so I don’t wank him I usually speak objective facts
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Zeref stood there and let that happen to showcase his time powers. If DF Natsu was really that much stronger, then Zeref wouldn't have been so confident to fight him while he was still in base.
Also there's nothing that indicates he needed time magic to recover from that. Acnologia is much stronger than DF Natsu and Zeref was convinced that Acnologia wouldn't be able to kill him and would instead just torture him for eternity. Perhaps the time magic made the recovery a bit faster but Zeref would still come back from it regardless. Also there isn't really anything indicating that Zeref's defense dramatically increased from before. Natsu's regular punches could still work just like before. Fairy Heart gave him access to infinite magic and he used that to fuel Neo eclipse. If he had been using that power to buff his overall stats, Natsu wouldn't have been able to keep up.
Then the question comes is igneel power natsu>DF natsu?

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
As we saw in their first fight in the arc, Zeref's defense is ridiculous. He could take multiple IgNatsu blows and was still in one piece when he stopped fighting and let FDKM Natsu hit him with what they both though was a killing blow.

As for him being confident, of course he would be. He's immortal. He would just have to stall Natsu's DF until it ran out, especially since Natsu at that point just wanted to beat him, not erase him

Natsu got hit with that unexpected glare attack, sure, but on top of that ultimately not doing any notable damage, it doesn't change the fact that DF Natsu can destroy him with one demolition fist

I suppose he would've still been able to regenerate without the time powers (probably slower though, like you said), but that also doesn't change the fact that he got destroyed + Erza has neither the time powers nor the immortality to survive it like Zeref did.

Last edited:

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
Then the question comes is igneel power natsu>DF natsu?
It probably should be given the way Zeref hyped up Igneels flames but didn't think DF would help Natsu beat him. And the thing that really tells me that Zeref just wanted to display his time powers is this page
Natsu's capabilities normally wouldn't allow him to do that kind of damage to Zeref's body.

As we saw in their first fight in the arc, Zeref's defense is ridiculous. He could take multiple IgNatsu blows and was still in one piece when he stopped fighting and let FDKM Natsu hit him with what they both though was a killing blow.

As for him being confident, of course he would be. He's immortal. He would just have to stall Natsu's DF until it ran out, especially since Natsu at that point just wanted to beat him, not erase him

Natsu got hit with that unexpected glare attack, sure, but on top of that ultimately not doing any notable damage, it came from Zeref (who's >>> Erza) and it doesn't change the fact that DF Natsu can destroy him with one demolition fist

I suppose he would've still been able to generate without the time powers (probably slower though, like you said), that also doesn't change the fact that he got destroyed by one + Erza has neither the time powers nor the immortality to survive it like Zeref did.
See above. Zeref's Intention to show off his power at that point makes direct scaling invalid.

He was about to counter Natsu's attack with his own. Doesn't seem like a stall tactic and just more of the same head on fighting he'd been doing the entire time.

Zeref's glare attack isn't stronger than everything in Erza's arsenal. And if base Natsu could hang in a fight with Zeref for all that time, why would Zeref be >>>> than Erza who's stronger than base Natsu? Like I've said in the past alot of these arguments seem to come from the assumption that DF is a much larger power boost than it really is.

He let himself get destroyed to show off his time powers. And defense scaling aside, Erza has no reason to just stand there and take the attack like Zeref did. She's faster than Natsu so she could just move to intercept him before he gets it off.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
It probably should be given the way Zeref hyped up Igneels flames but didn't think DF would help Natsu beat him. And the thing that really tells me that Zeref just wanted to display his time powers is this page
Natsu's capabilities normally wouldn't allow him to do that kind of damage to Zeref's body.

See above. Zeref's Intention to show off his power at that point makes direct scaling invalid.

He was about to counter Natsu's attack with his own. Doesn't seem like a stall tactic and just more of the same head on fighting he'd been doing the entire time.

Zeref's glare attack isn't stronger than everything in Erza's arsenal. And if base Natsu could hang in a fight with Zeref for all that time, why would Zeref be >>>> than Erza who's stronger than base Natsu? Like I've said in the past alot of these arguments seem to come from the assumption that DF is a much larger power boost than it really is.

He let himself get destroyed to show off his time powers. And defense scaling aside, Erza has no reason to just stand there and take the attack like Zeref did. She's faster than Natsu so she could just move to intercept him before he gets it off.
But he did the same thing when he fought igneel powered natsu the difference is happy stop him so again how do u know igneel powered natsu is stronger?

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
But he did the same thing when he fought igneel powered natsu the difference is happy stop him so again how do u know igneel powered natsu is stronger?
It probably should be given the way Zeref hyped up Igneels flames but didn't think DF would help Natsu beat him

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
It probably should be given the way Zeref hyped up Igneels flames but didn't think DF would help Natsu beat him
the point is we don’t know since happy stop him vs it can be argued the he wouldhave vaporized if he didn’t have FH

and base on ur logic ur saying erza can produce the same or maybe greater feat as df natsu vs zeref which I don’t think u do lol

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
the point is we don’t know since happy stop him vs it can be argued the he wouldhave vaporized if he didn’t have FH

and base on ur logic ur saying erza can produce the same or maybe greater feat as df natsu vs zeref which I don’t think u do lol
No the point is that Zeref implies that the magic power he felt from Igneels flame is stronger than the magic power he felt from DF. What Natsu's last attack would have done doesn't really matter since everything Zeref took prior made him think the power could defeat him. On the other hand Zeref didn't think DF wouldn't help to beat him at all.

If Zeref purposefully let the attack hit to show off his time powers right after saying "You aren't capable of obliterating me" then yeah Erza can do the same. It's the same reason I don't rate Suzaku's abyss art that high. It wouldn't have done what it did if Selene didn't purposefully allow it.

Shoutmon

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica

His intention when taking IgNatsu's semi-final fist was to die. Im pretty sure it's valid. As for the previous page, to me it seems like he was talking about Natsu fully destroying him to the point where he couldn't regenerate or use his powers.

Well the alternative would be to just be a punching bag lol. I'm not saying that every single attack from DF Natsu can destroy Zeref, just the FDK ones. His base fire DS attacks were probably in the same ballpark as Zeref's own.

True, but Erza doesn't have a similar, unassuming attack that can quickly catch DF Natsu off guard like Zeref does (and if she does, I doubt it would hit with as much force). Zeref is stronger than his Spriggan (including August and Irene). Base Natsu was hanging with him, because he was having fun fighting with the latter (which is why he was so upset with and instagibbed Larcade for interfering)

He wanted to die against IgNatsu's semi-final attack, yet was still intact. Erza's faster than Base Natsu. DF gives him a huge speedboost (base Natsu couldn't rely on his eyes against meteor Jellal and got completely blitzed, while DF Natsu turned things around and blitzed Jellal). Erza's not just gonna outspeed him

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
The lightning equivalent of that armour got one shotted by a casual punch from Laxus. Flame armour isn't helping her here.
She gets no diff'd the moment Natsu goes into DF, Natsu instantly vap's her along with her flame empress armour.

Sad thing about how Mashima has written her is that her requip magic is basically rendered useless when facing an opponent that actually hits hard. Kagura one shotted her tankiest armour, Kyouka did something similar, Laxus one shotted her lightning armour, etc.
Requip has now been relegated to some niche ability that is useful in specific matchups (like Ajeel, Misaki)

When it comes to combat, eventually it mostly comes down to her red pants. Because none of her armours are even remotely as tanky as her own body, so it's pointless to use them.

U didn’t answer my question again I said if erza was in natsu’s shoes vs nerf aldron and erza was enchanted with dragon slayer magic do u think she can beat aldoron?

Lol I’m not even a natsu fan so I don’t wank him I usually speak objective facts
How does that dude see your profile pic and think you're a Natsu fan lmao.

It's simply that at this point anyone reasonable can conclude that DF Natsu is an entirely different beast, that can honestly likely even solo the rest of the guild.
How dudes see DF Natsu (without external buffs) vs FH Zeref and Aldoron, and not conclude this is beyond me (unless it's agenda fueled).

There is a reason why Mashima never makes him pull out DF, except against arc bosses.

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
His intention when taking IgNatsu's semi-final fist was to die. Im pretty sure it's valid. As for the previous page, to me it seems like he was talking about Natsu fully destroying him to the point where he couldn't regenerate or use his powers.

Well the alternative would be to just be a punching bag lol. I'm not saying that every single attack from DF Natsu can destroy Zeref, just the FDK ones. His base fire DS attacks were probably in the same ballpark as Zeref's own.

True, but Erza doesn't have a similar, unassuming attack that can quickly catch DF Natsu off guard like Zeref does (and if she does, I doubt it would hit with as much force). Zeref is stronger than his Spriggan (including August and Irene). Base Natsu was hanging with him, because he was having fun fighting with the latter (which is why he was so upset with and instagibbed Larcade for interfering)

He wanted to die against IgNatsu's semi-final attack, yet was still intact. Erza's faster than Base Natsu. DF gives him a huge speedboost (base Natsu couldn't rely on his eyes against meteor Jellal and got completely blitzed, while DF Natsu turned things around and blitzed Jellal). Erza's not just gonna outspeed him
Not when Zeref himself implies that Igneel's flame is stronger than DF. He makes no special note of Dragon force Natsu's power and intentionally takes the attack to show off his time powers. Even looking from Natsu's perspective, why would he make such a big deal about a one time use power that took him 10 months to unleash if he could just at will summon a power that was significantly stronger than it?

Nothing about anything Zeref said or did implied he would be a punching bag to DF Natsu. Given the fact that he could go blow for blow with Igneel's flame Natsu for a bit, I'm sure he could adjust his power to be on par with DF Natsu while still enjoying the fight.

Doesn't have to be the same type of attack when she can do omnidirectional strikes. Even something like the momentary speedblitz she did against Laxus would be enough to stop his charge. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember anything implying that Zeref is tiers above August and Irene. In terms of magic power all the hype went to those two. He's probably stronger, but not by some insane degree. Characters like Erza and Gildarts could compete against Irene and August so I don't think Zeref's glare is above their pay grade.

DF gave him a 2-3x speed boost. On top of already being faster than him, Erza has armors that can increase her speed so I don't think DF will make much of a change in their speed difference. But it's good you mention that because I've been trying to revise my thinking on the power gaps in this series. Previously I thought Aldoron had an astronomical drop in speed, but given a precedent like Natsu and Jellal, maybe that's not the case. Perhaps his somewhat is valid afterall and his original strength just wasn't as high as I thought. Guess that makes sense since according to Mercphobia he was nerfed even prior to the god seeds destruction. But I'll leave it at that since it's not relevant to this thread,