Chapter - One Piece Chapter 1115 Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter One Piece Chapter 1115 Discussion

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • Posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter outside this thread must be kept within tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars or posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a common courtesy. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released, so please adhere to them. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.
  • Remain on topic, do not discuss topics which could derail the thread from current chapter discussion. Search the forum for other appropriate thread or use the Mega Convo thread.
  • Forum rules and etiquette is applied as normal.

DeadlyBeast

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn so we are getting an explanation for the planets topography being so island based and lacking many large continents like we're used to on Earth. So all the islands in the world probably are just the high points of larger landmasses that sunk below. This probably also means that the people of ancient Wano built the wall to maybe protect themselves from the global sea level rise but ironically still ended up flooded by rain 😅

And this pretty much confirms that what WG used is an Ancient Weapon. I'm like Sea Kings are impressive and all but can they really do anything of that scale. Makes me wonder if there are rankings in capability of the weapons or something.

Hannibal Psyche

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This probably also means that the people of ancient Wano built the wall to maybe protect themselves from the global sea level rise but ironically still ended up flooded by rain 😅
I think they first and foremost built the walls to keep Pluton hidden in the walls.
I'd assume they anticipated Wano being submerged overtime since they live on top of it.
Part of it was to also act as a fortress against the WG and keep Wano's borders literally closed until the right time.

Ero-Sanji

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I love the theme of things not being as they seem and I believe the void century will follow that.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
And this pretty much confirms that what WG used is an Ancient Weapon. I'm like Sea Kings are impressive and all but can they really do anything of that scale. Makes me wonder if there are rankings in capability of the weapons or something.
I think there's good reason to believe it wasn't an Ancient Weapon since Vegapunk couldn't even replicate the energy for the Ancient Robot. How can you replicate the energy of a weapon if you can't replicate the energy of a robot?

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Looks like the WG have been using Uranus and the result of destroy so many nations and races resulted in the sea levels being raised by 200m. 1 Nation being destroyed raised sea levels by 5 meters. 200m? Assuming size is what determines this, they've destroyed 40 Nations the scale of Lulusia if the scaling corresponds with a constant land mass size being destroyed.

I don't even think Robin knows this much, I'm not sure she got the chance to study all the Poneglyphs and books inside Ohara. Vegapunk seems to know a tad more than she does as Robin really hasn't elucidated us much on the Void Century. What we know is mostly from Ohara, so this is basically a continuation of what Dr. Clover was telling the Gorosei before his death.

Robin was clueless as to why Oden would have wanted to open Wano's borders and unleash Pluton, but I am sure Robin is listening to this conversation along with Franky. They should understand why they need Pluton now if the WG has Uranus.
This is a short summary, the long summary should give us some really good information.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
So if Joy Boy was born 900 years ago and his defeat marked the end of the Void Century, then he must have been at least 100 when he died.

Last edited:

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is no one talking about Nusjoru casually slicing up the island??!!
Guy is definitely Zoros final opponent!!!
Which puts into question how Mihawk fares against Ethan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So even if Blackbeard didn't care about the Ancient Weapons before, I think he'd def have to care about them know considering what Vegapunk just said to the entire world, meaning that that Caribou info reveal is now more important than ever.

ShishiSonson

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
So if Joy was born 900 years ago and his defeat marked the end of the Void Century, then he must have been at least 100 when he died.
He was in war but lost the war, yet he left the poneglyphes for the futur generations.
He is either born during the dark era of war or he is like over 200 years old, since the void century ended, since it ended 800 years ago.

This also explains many thing. Wano's borders. Elbaf, with Elbafians (is it right ?) are giants, their home had higher chances to survive this cataclysm.

Noah's purpose, JoyBoy saved them with the ship.

Vegapunk says the ancient weapons are important. We already know that Poseidon can order the sea kings, sea kings are like the kings of the sea, they control the sea of the world. They also have Noah to transport people with.
We don't know about Pluton. A way to control the land of the world ?

Uranus is probably linked to Mother Flame, a nuclear weapon. And Poseidon and Uranus are the defences againt it.

yass21

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Well Oda is probably gonna come up with the Atlantis and Mu continent (A&MU on the Mother flame) with this 200m water rise.

The chapter seems short if we just follow what its said in the spoilers. Hope it will be a bit more than that even tho its already interesting itself , things are getting slowed to move smh

catagon87

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty cool lore. This is already the WG's loss. Regardless of whether they stop the broadcast now the damage is already done and a significant amount of information has been released to people. Even mentioning Nika got Who's Who's prison guard killed. That said the Gorosei are absolutely insane in their power. Makes you wonder why they didn't ever try to take matters against Yonko into their own hands. Must be some kind of drawback to them showing up and fighting.

Kinda annoying how objective Vegapunk tries to be with "I can't say whose idea is right or wrong!" It's pretty obvious that the system in place by the WG is shitty except for a select few.

My guess is that the world was flooded to make it more difficult for resistances to coordinate against the WG, and help them maintain relative control over everything by segregating the world with land masses.

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What if joy boy is the one who sunk everything down? So his enemies couldn't use their weapons and energy!. I mean, if the wg won the war, how did they lose the energy source and weapons.

qazkurei

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Is this like a HxH dark continent reference?

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
I have just realized that the Poneglyph Jinbe found under the sea and brought to Big Mom was probably a civilization that was above sea level at end of Void Century (since it received a Poneglyph) but was flooded in between 800y ago and now when WG did some great cleansing with their Void Century weapon. We basically had a clue about the world sinking in a cover story and didn’t question ourselves. This likely means that WG used Uranus (let’s call it like that) but they ran out of fuel some certain time in between the end of Void Century and the current timeline. Nusjuro probably talked about doing a great cleansing again because they got their hands over the Mother Flame energy source from VP to refuel Uranus.

Last edited:

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is no one talking about Nusjoru casually slicing up the island??!!
Guy is definitely Zoros final opponent!!!
I mean Nusjuro slicing Punk Records is about as impressive as Law slicing Punk Hazard's facility.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have just realized that the Poneglyph Jinbe found under the sea and brought to Big Mom was probably a civilization that was above sea level at end of Void Century (since it received a Poneglyph) but was flooded in between 800y ago and now when WG did some great cleansing with their Void Century weapon. We basically had a clue about the world sinking in a cover story and didn’t question ourselves. This likely means that WG used Uranus (let’s call it like that) but they ran out of fuel some certain time in between the end of Void Century and the current timeline. Nusjuro probably talked about doing a great cleansing again because they got their hands over the Mother Flame energy source from VP to refuel Uranus.
Dunno, there’s apart of me that doesn’t want to say that WG has Uranus, though I can’t really explain why I feel that way.