Group - One Piece Tournament 2015 - Group F | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group One Piece Tournament 2015 - Group F

Select which two fighters advance.

• Trebol

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Sugar

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Nico Robin

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Kyros

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Leo

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Voting Rules:

• The group stage is a battle royale. The two fighters with the most votes in one group will advance. Fighters may team up.
  • During the group stage, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
  • You may vote for up to two characters in this fight.
  • So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the "unvote" function at the top right of the vote box and try again.

Discussion will end on: October 01
Voting will end on: October 02

Last edited:

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Trebol

Epithet: N/A
Affiliation: Donquixote Pirates
Devil Fruit: Beta Beta no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Bounty: Unknown

And now, under a wonderfully patterned mucilaginous cloak, the occupant of the Donquixote Familys club seat, Trebol! One of the most trusted people in the group, Trebol has been around since the very beginning and handed Doffy, how he affectionately calls his captain, his devil fruit. His latest and probably last mission for the family was to protect Sugar from any harm and thus keep up the regime over Dressrosa.

"Behehehehe, yes, that's me"

Too close!!!
Sugar

Affiliation: Donquixote Pirates
Devil Fruit: Hobi Hobi no Mi

Sugar is a special officer of the Donquixote Pirates Army. She is one of the most integral components of Doflamingo's plan in keeping Dressrosa in line, as any dissenters would be turned into toys by her Hobi Hobi no Mi powers.

Don't get deceive by her look in which she appears to be a ten-year old girl, but in actuality she is much older, being 22. Her halt in aging is because of the effects of her devil fruit.
Nico Robin

Epithet: "Demon Child"
Affiliation: Straw Hat Pirates
Devil Fruit: Hana Hana no Mi
Bounty: 80,000,000 Beri

The sole survivor from the Ohara Nightmare 22 years ago. One girl chased by the World Government for 20 years until the CP9 were able to get a hold of her and use her new found hope against her. Using "justice" as the basis to judge her, the world viewed her as the "Demon Child", a 'weapon' capable of bringing about 'the end of the world', and yet within that hopelessness, a fire raged on ready to burn anything that stood in its way towards Robin's freedom and right to live. That fire took the form of the Straw Hat Pirates. In order to materialise her captain's orders, Robin has entered the tournament. The rumour that the treasure offered for winning this tournament also contains an unbreakable stone block with strange text may be a motivating factor for Nico Robin as well.
Kyros

Alias: "Thunder Soldier of Rage"
Affiliation: Dressrosa, Corrida Colosseum
Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A

Kyros, the strongest gladiator in the history of the Corrida Colosseum, the undefeated champion of 3,000 matches, and the commander of the Riku Royal Army, yet a man robbed of his humanity for ten long years fated to exist as a toy while the nation he loves slowly crumbled into ruin and desolation. Carrying the weight of a nation’s sorrow and the regret of his own inabilities on his shoulders, he became the embodiment of the country’s anger and bore that weight towards the enemies challenging the freedom of the Dressrosa.

Thanks to this heroes efforts, the Donquixote Pirates were defeated and the freedom of Dressrosa was returned to the people. With Kyros and his daughter finally being reunited, he now seeks to test his metal against the strong fighters currently gathered within Dressrosa.
Leo

Affiliation: Tontatta Kingdom
Devil Fruit: Nui Nui no Mi

Leo is a strong Tontatta warrior that was encountered on Green Bit, home of the dwarves . Like the rest of the dwarves he is extremely gullible, and is lead to believe that Usopp is the descendant of Montblanc Noland who saved the Tontattas in the past. As the leader of the Tontatta troups, he is determined like the rest of the Tontatta to have Doflamingo step down from the throne. He also wants to save Princess Mansherry, despite thinking she’s rather selfish.He is also a DF user, his fruit the Nui Nui no mi can sew pretty much everything, even metal. Add to the fact that the Tontatta are physically strong, he is definitely one of the interesting challengers in this event.

Last edited:

ajc46

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wow this one is pretty difficult to pick. If trebol and sugar teamed up like in the story they woul be quite strong. But as with the other groups I am basing the fights on strength individually without character loyalties coming into it.

- Kyros.will win this I am pretty sure. He showed he he fairly equal with Diamanté, who is an executive. Doesn't necessarily put him above trebol but I'd say fairy equal if the executives are all on par. In some situations he might be weakened Because of the uses of his opponents devil fruits. Robin for example could sprout some arms and crush his neck instantly, but at the same time in theory she could do that do anyone (say Doflamingo) but there c.early seems to be some limitations. She supported him in the fight against Diamanté instead of being the main combatant so, besides storyline reasons I think Kyros may be stronger. Side note o don't buy the whole "strongest coliseum fighter ever" tag attributed to Kyros as compared to even the winners of the first group stages of the coliseum I think he would lose.

-Sugar is kind of a wild card in any group. Physically and long range she is useless. But if someone grabs her it is instant win for her. I won't vote for her as her power is kind of an instant win if you don't understand it, but other fighters can beat her without her getting a chance to grab them.

-robin would be my other pick for a win in this group (along with trebol). She has a lot of experience, and her devil fruit powers can pretty useful. For me it would come down to how she uses her abilities inside the OP world. Like I said above, she could just sprout arms on every opponent and break their necks but Her power seems to be limited due to a storyline reasons to not be overpowered. Even so she is strong, experienced and smart so I think she'll pass.

-trebol has a fair bit of experience (been with Duffy for what seems like a long time and who knows what before). His devil fruit is weird but can also be useful. He is also an executive which implies he is stronger than others such as Lao G and Gladius, but I guess those match ups would be open to debate as well. He seems to have a mastery over his fruit from killing that fly during the 'defeating sugar' scenes

-Leo might have some skills but I think anyone could beat him. All you have to do is tell him you are actually trying to help him and, being a gullible dwarf, he will give the opening to one shot defeat him.

Total I'd say Kyros and Trebol will pass through. But like in group E I will hold off voting to see what other people say.
Edit: made a mistake and wrote "Robin and Trebol will pass through"

Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
This time it looks like everyone will at least choose Robin, for me she's the most logical choice, and I always hated the fact that she didn't have a more active role in this arc. Rather she just protected Rebecca...anyway.
The second person who should advance imo was a bit more difficult to figure out, but in regard to each person's ability, I ended up choosing Leo. Trebol showed some interesting abilities, prior to the DD, Luffy and Law fight. I feel his advantage is people don't know how his power works.Kyros while he can be seen as badass didn't live up to the hype I feel. But Leo with the Tontatta's physical strength and his fruit, the Nui Nui no mi ended up impressing me more.He could sew up a bunch of contestants to the ground, like he did with Robin.
And because he's now one of the 7 captains in the SHs grand fleet he should be seen as important from now on.:p

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
This is an interesting group of players and all of them are quite comparable to each other. :^_^ Additionally many of them are the ones who interacted (in battles) with each other intensively.

Trebol - He has a disgusting ability. His beta beta no mi isn't a skill pleasant enough to look at. I have always disliked his devil fruit. Putting that aside, he is quite a good fighter. It was very impressive when he killed a fly without even a fling of his eyebrow, while Leo was trying to get near Sugar to put the "grape" into her bowl. But Robin stopped the operation. She felt that though Leo's speed was fast, Trebol's speed was even faster.

In the case of Sugar, she is often mistaken as a child though she is much older. Somehow she stays in her child form due to the effect of her devil fruit. I always recalled during the time when Sugar was trying to get close to Luffy and Law who were talking/arguing and did not really take notice of her until she finally drew near. For Luffy and Law who did not know Sugar, it was natural for them to think that she was a child and hence harmless. Little did they know till later that Sugar had such capability to turn so many humans into toys and cursed them into slavery. I can imagine those opponents being turn into toys and become her slaves if they do not know what this "little girl" is capable of.

In terms of physical ability, she will lose to everybody else. Her only advantage is when someone comes close within her reach where she can touch and turn them into toys.

For Robin, she is actually very good in her devil fruit. She has been a formidable fighter since as a child, then as Miss All Sunday and finally being part of Straw-hat. She is someone who has gone through many kinds of trials in life, and learns the hardship day by day. Her hana hana no mi has gone through training after training and she seems to have mastered it very well. She can crash someone's neck to kill, or creates a giant ladder as a form of escape, as seen in Dressrosa. It is definitely a useful skill to have.

Next, Kyros has been very powerful since the time when he was first introduced as a toy. As a toy soldier, he had been skating around, helping to train his daughter, Rebecca, fighting skill, till she grew up. He was already very impressive since then but when he regained his human body, he continued to be his daughter's protector and defeated Diamante finally. At that time he only had one leg.

Leo is part of the 5600 army and he is one of the seven captains. He seems to have mature in his thinking now. I hope he isn't as gullible as before (same for the entire Tontatta tribe), or he may lose this battle.

His devil fruit is pretty useful in many situations. The first time it was used was the time when Robin and Nami stepped close to the Tontatta territory and Leo sew them onto the ground. The recent one was Leo sew all the Marine ships together. I was amazed that he could sew metal. :gwah

Besides his DF skill, he is also very agile and good in speed. That was why he was so confident that he could drop the "grape" onto Sugar's bowl. As long as he maintains his composure, he should be able to win.

In terms of my choice, I would choose Robin as I find that her DF skill is both defensive and offensive. As long as it is not fist fight, then she should be able to make use of her DF in an efficient way. Moreover she appears to be a person who has a calm and logical mind and she is able to analyse various situations before she acts on them. I guess Robin being an archaeologist isn't just a name after all. She is also able to use things or people around her to her advantage. :^_^

The second person I wanted to choose initially was Trebol, but I changed my mind. Though his ability has scored many good points and it is also very powerful. But his arrogant attitude would probably be his downfall. Thus I have decided to pick Leo. If Leo didn't become part of the seven captains, I probably may drop him. In view of his new role, I believe he should be considerably very important to the future arc. At the current Dressrosa arc, he has already shown how skillful he is and if he wants to advance further into the New World, then he would need to improve on his skills. From what that has been seen, he has always been the leader of the Tontatta army and his leadership skill is pretty impressive. The whole tribe actually depends on him. Besides his DF, his physical strength is beyond imagination. No one would have thought that such little people (the dwarfs) would possess such powerful strength. Even the giants may take their hats off. Another thing about them, they are so small that you can hardly see them and I reckon that it is going to be a disadvantage to the opponents when the dwarfs attack. Leo in this battle may be able to gain the upper hand. :super

Let's see what are your choices. :^_^

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Leo and Nico! Nico has quite some advantage in this group and leo... would be hard to target... esecially for robin.

Deleted member 182576

Trebol: he's strong wihtout doubt. he's like the mastermind behind doffy.
if he's gonna team up with Sugar, they'd be a pretty nice team as in the story.
Sugar: strong DF! if she manages to touch somebody ,like she did with Robin in the story,
she'd be dangerour and would win easily. but the others all will know what her power is
and the other ones will dodge her, expect if she's teaming up with trebol,
he could use his slime to stop enemy from running and she could touch them.
Nico Robin: my favourite giiiirl, she's usually badass but oda wanted her this arc
more as a support than a killerlady. she could do some heavy dmg on all the fighters,
with her gigantesco mano and clutch and everything cool she can do with her df.
Kyros: he's fast. he's strong, he's a beast. he defeated diamante! he's a legend.
Leo: he's fast and strong too, but he can't compete with the others in this round.

as much as i love robin, oda portrayed u this arc and after time skip not that
badass anymore, so i can't give her my vote. she also lost against Sugar.
Trebol and Kyros are my choice! sugar will be defeated somehow as in the story.

Lostromos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
You monsters! :x3 who comes up with these groups , lol.

It's very difficult for me to decide, I will wait a bit more.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Robin and Trebol. Unless Kyros can find a way to get past Trebol's fruit. If KYros has haki, I'd probably vote for him over Trebol.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Kyros is undoubtedly the most superior combatant in this group. Pure combat wise, he has no match in this group. I'd say Kyros fights Trebol and wins while Robin, sugar and Leo face off. Sugar is quite dangerous but without the element of suprise, it's a lot harder for her to get others with her ability. Robin showed enough speed with her sprouts to catch both hakuba and dwarves. Obstinacy for them, it's just a matter of squashing Leo. Robin can also incapacitate Sugar if she sprouts hands and holds sugar at the wrists this preventing her from being able to touch and use her ability. Leo of fast and strong however, he's leagues away from being able to defeat Kyros or Trebol. Robin has also shown the ability to use fleur to contend with Trebol's ability as well.
For me, Kyros and Robin advance here

Tonix

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think I have to vote for Trebol and Sugar here :(

We have already seen that Robin's powers make her extremely vulnerable to Sugar's powers and Trebol was shown to be capable of taking out Leo with little effort.
I think Trebol's DF would also put Kyros at a big disadvantage, Trebol should have no problem slowing down or outright trapping Kyros with his stickiness, and after that it's just matter of letting Sugar touch him or using an explosion to finish Kyros off.

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
Robin will take out all the males simultaneously with thousand hands if she plays dirty (*cough Franky cough*). As for Sugar, Robin throws lots of rock at her so that Sugar will be buried alive under mountain of rock. This group only has 1 winner.

Deleted member 182576

Robin will take out all the males simultaneously with thousand hands if she plays dirty (*cough Franky cough*). As for Sugar, Robin throws lots of rock at her so that Sugar will be buried alive under mountain of rock. This group only has 1 winner.
every arm or Hand or whatever Robin will grow, will be one target more for sugar. remember, sugar alrdy turned Robin once to a toy. Robin is like one of the easiest target for sugar. or like the biggest Counter of Robin is sugar. and sugar with the help of trebol..... it will be hard for Robin.
if it's pre-timeskip Robin, maybe she'd be badass enough. but have u seen badass Robin post-timeskip? i didn't.

ProGoddess

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
You monsters! :x3 who comes up with these groups , lol.

It's very difficult for me to decide, I will wait a bit more.
Well, it's hard for me too. I have been analysing for awhile before settling on the vote.

It's hard to decide, I know..... :teehee

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well Sugar is actually not in a good place here without the help of Trebol. If we assume they work together then they are almost guaranteed to win this thing. However if they all fight for themselves, then Sugar will be the first to go because so long as one person gets a hit on her or even surprises her, she will pass out and whatever she's done will be reversed. We also know Leo will be taken out as Trebol has done it easily in the past. Between Robin and Kyros, I think Robin would beat him just because of her DF ability. Similarly, Trebol can also just handicap Kyros with his DF and it'd be over. Kyros just can't do as well against these opponents as he did against Diamante who was essentially a swordsman like Kyros with a DF ability. That's why he came out looking so good since he had much better sword skills but against Robin who can just grow limbs out his body, or ground, trip him etc he can't do much. Trebol can just stick him to the floor as well and that's be it. Even Luffy couldn't break out of Trebols sticky stuff. So important question is do Trebol and Sugar work together or not? If they do they win it for me if not then Trebol and Robin take the win.

Lostromos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Ok , so here is what I think

First of all I must say that I am a fan of tag team fights since it's allowed and I don't always consider as winner the strongest individual. If I had to choose based on that , here I would choose Kyros and Trebol as winners.

The reason I am choosing based on tag team fights is because this is what I would do if I was in a tournament of 5 , where only 2 people advance. I would look for an ally , someone I could join forces , overcome the opponents and advance to the next round. If I wouldn't, then I would risk having the other 4 opponents teaming up and I would be in a disadvantage.

So One piece is no difference, If someone wants to advance ,he or she has more chances doing so by teaming up with someone.

On this Battle Royal I choose Kyros + Robin + Leo vs Trebol + Sugar ( for obvious reasons) , with winners Trebol and Sugar. And here is why I think they would win ( even being outnumbered)

Trebol + Sugar devil fruits have very good synergy. Trebol being her bodyguard also being in the same Pirate crew for long time , they probably know each other strengths and weaknesses very well. Trebols sticky ability compliments very well Sugars ability ; one touch from her and game is over.

We have seen Trebols speed and accuracy ( and strength when he threw a whole ship); him being a logia makes things even harder.

We haven't seen Sugar moving fast , but once someone is in range she can move her hands really fast ( remember when the Tontatas attack her).

I see Trebol more as a long range fighter and Sugar as a short range fighter, all their three opponents are short range fighter ( even Robin in a way, she has to hit you in meele range with her legs/arms).

IF they come close, Trebol can stick them or/and Sugar will touch them and game is over.

Robin , Kyros and LEo dont have much experience fighting together , so that will be a disadvantage for them. Also LEo and Robin probably dont have Haki to harm anyhow Trebol , Kyros hasn't displayed it either, but someone of his level should have it.

Leo is fast but Sugar is fast as well, it would be very risky for him to come close to her and then there is also the risk of getting hit/glued by Trebol.

For Robin is also very risky to grow any parts on Sugar or engaging with her anyhow in meele combat.

Kyros is strong ,but it would be also dificult ( or risky) for him to get in close range vs Trebol and Sugar. The risk of getting glued or touched is high.

I think there is a reason why Doffy chose Trebol to guard Sugar , they are STRONG together. If they stick close to each other and they dont get seperated , they will win this.

These are my thoughts more or less . Trebol and Sugar advance in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.