Discussion - Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Which 5 players stats do you wanna know most? Mine are Romeo, Volk, Camus, Medanore and Amadeus.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Which 5 players stats do you wanna know most? Mine are Romeo, Volk, Camus, Medanore and Amadeus.
Same.

Also, QP.

UA QP destroyed Oni like a toddler. Lmao.

Since UA, QP really scored 6 straight games against ONI. Heck, he did not even gave a single point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To Answer the question:

1. Prime Nanjirou
2. Ryoga
3. Medanore
4. Romeo
5. Volk/Byodoin
-----
6. Q. P
7. Bismarck
8. Ralph
9. Camus
10. Zeus
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Again, It is noteworthy to remind that we never saw a stat of 8 and 9.

Base Stats Max is 7. At least as far as we know. Unless someone maybe like Medanore can have an 8.

For 9 and 10 though. Maybe you need QP's Aura or Avatar Kijin to have it?

But you know what?

The biggest power plot twist is being revealed that you can have a stat more than 10!!!!

For ex:

Medanore having 12 in Technique, or Volk having 12 in Stamina, or Ryoga having 15 in Mental. Lmao

Well, 5 is what's expected from a G10 player it seems, so of course they have at least a 5 almost everywhere. I'll also give you that Power isn't much more prevalent than Speed, Stamina and Technique (they're generally between 20 and 30%), but when it comes to Mental, over half of them are off the charts there: Byoudouin (probably), Tanegashima, Ryoga (probably), Oni, Kimijima, Ochi, Mouri all have either a 6 or a 7, that's 70%.

If we take a 4 as expected value for a 11-20 member, we have Fuwa, Date, Yuuma, Yuuho, Mitsuya, Hara and Taira with a higher Mental, again 70%. Like I dunno, it just kinda stands out to me.

---------- Post added March 05, 2014 at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2014 at 01:40 PM ----------

On the topic of Oni's stats, when taking AnS into account, how about this: Byoudouin's total is X whereas we assume Tokugawa's 22.5 from the fanbook to be correct, but he gets boosted to X via AnS.

If we go by the stat total sequence of the G10, Duke having 27 and Tanegashima having 28 could imply Byoudouin having 29 (I had him as 30 previously because he was listed for the 7th match, but in reality he's playing the 6th match now, so you could argue Ryoga for either 30 [7th match], or 26 [No. 4 badge] based on the sequences), in which case AnS's boost would be +6.5.

Then if we go backwards from Tanegashima's 28 (which equals AnS!Oni maybe?), we get to 21.5 for regular Oni. Which then results in a 22.5 -> 22 -> 21.5 sequence for Tokugawa, Irie and Oni.

Thoughts?
Looking back.

Posters thought Byodoin has only 30 in stats. (just 2 or 3 stats better than the other top Hsers)

But now, it is revealed to be 34.5!!!!

5, 5.5, 7, 7, 10 (2 Max Base Stats + 1 Max Special Kijin/Aura/8C Stat)

Lmao. What are the other G5/G10 doing.

Why are they left behind by Byodoin by that much. Like a +6.5 Stats Advantage at minimum???

Or should I say What did Byodoin did?

Two years ago, he was a relatively weakling who was beaten by Oni and Duke (Ok, he is injured but still, he has the revival ability)

Now, he has a +6.5 Advantage over the likes of Tanegashima and Duke, and presumably Oni.

@Hardy

Quick Question

If Duke has a Buddha Kijin. Why is his strongest stat which is power only a 7? Shouldn't it be a 10? He doesnt have any 10 in other areas or stats too.

So, maybe Kijin is not automatically a 10?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
To be fair, Byoudouin comes back stronger every time he dies so maybe that bumped his stats. It would explain why the coaches had his Speed as "not up to standard compared to the rest of the G-10" in 10.5 and yet it's a 5 after Germany (which is as fast or faster than any player that isn't Kaji).

Duke may have kept his Ki Jin hidden all this time, except for Byoudouin who traveled the world with him.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
To be fair, Byoudouin comes back stronger every time he dies so maybe that bumped his stats. It would explain why the coaches had his Speed as "not up to standard compared to the rest of the G-10" in 10.5 and yet it's a 5 after Germany (which is as fast or faster than any player that isn't Kaji).

Duke may have kept his Ki Jin hidden all this time, except for Byoudouin who traveled the world with him.
I see so Duke has 10 in Power. And have 30 Total Stats in reality?

Whoah. I wonder if Oni has 30 too.

This make me appreciate Tanegashima more though.

The Man doesn't have TNK or any Aura. Not even Muga. He has no Kijin, Avatar, or any sort of power like 8C.

But he managed to be #2.

All he have is Defensive Void Techniques. He doesn't have any offensive techniques tbh.

And that is even before he gained Invisibility. So he really has no arsenal besided Void.

Now, he gained Invisibility.

I dont know if being Invisible can Match or Neutralize Opponent's TNK or Aura, or 8C, or Kijin Avatar though.

However,

In all manga and story I watched or read though.

Invisibility can easily be countered by:

(Closing your eyes, and then concentrating and feeling the presence of the invisible person)

Kintarou and Bismarck did that without even closing their eyes!!!

So, I wonder if Tanegashima's Pure tennis must be high level to compete

Last edited:

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Wonder what are Atobe stats are now?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I just discovered something interesting.

In 10.5, Atobe's stats are:

Speed - 4: He's an All Rounder that is able to correspond to any kind of playstyle. He has the speed to instantly determine what kind of shot is coming at him and return it accordingly.

Power - 4: He has a level of power that allows him to easily blast away his opponent's racket.

Stamina - 5: Because of his thorough training, he has plenty of room to enjoy having a long drawn out match. He can become quite the nuisance when he challenges opponents to endurance battles.

Mental - 4.5: Regardless of the situation he is in, he will always maintain his unbreakable high and mighty king-like demeanor. Even when he is completely defeated, he has the will to arrogantly face you head on.

Technique - 6: Imagining sophisticated techniques one by one, the skills he possesses are higher than just middle schooler level.

Kurobe Memo:
As a King, Atobe reigns. However, it is wonderful that he is not one to simply rest his laurels ruling from a throne. Due to his prodigious pride, he has developed high ambitions to accelerate his growth to the highest levels. I don't have any other small comments. I just wish form him to continue exceeding with his excellent performance.

However, in chapter 381 his stats have changed and have new descriptions... but they didn't just increase, his Technique actually lowered! It now reads:

Technique - 5: A master of various skills...
His technique, which allows him to copy his opponents' skills, is top class among middle school students. I feel like he's not making full use of his original technique because he prefers long-term fights... I can't sleep at night thinking about the day when he will discover his true beauty.

His Mental increased following his match against the Mental Assassin.

His Speed remains the same, which also shows us that the camp really has dimishing returns and the stats of all players in 10.5 are rather close to the final product we have in the World Cup.

The Memo now talks about him evolving abnormally every time he fights and something about his Stamina, which was a hint for what would come in his match against Spain.

Irie's Memo has also changed but idk what it talks about, something about him hiding his weaknesses through tennis.

Last edited:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Speed - 4: He's an All Rounder that is able to correspond to any kind of playstyle. He has the speed to instantly determine what kind of shot is coming at him and return it accordingly.

Power - 4: He has a level of power that allows him to easily blast away his opponent's racket.

Stamina - 5: Because of his thorough training, he has plenty of room to enjoy having a long drawn out match. He can become quite the nuisance when he challenges opponents to endurance battles.

Mental - 4.5: Regardless of the situation he is in, he will always maintain his unbreakable high and mighty king-like demeanor. Even when he is completely defeated, he has the will to arrogantly face you head on.

Technique - 6: Imagining sophisticated techniques one by one, the skills he possesses are higher than just middle schooler level.

Kurobe Memo:
As a King, Atobe reigns. However, it is wonderful that he is not one to simply rest his laurels ruling from a throne. Due to his prodigious pride, he has developed high ambitions to accelerate his growth to the highest levels. I don't have any other small comments. I just wish form him to continue exceeding with his excellent performance.

However, in chapter 381 his stats have changed and have new descriptions... but they didn't just increase, his Technique actually lowered! It now reads:

Technique - 5: A master of various techniques...
His technique, which allows him to copy his opponent's techniques, is top class among junior high school students. I feel like he's not making full use of his original technique because he prefers long-term fights... I can't sleep at night thinking about the day when he will discover his true beauty.

His Speed remains the same, which also shows us that the camp really has dimishing returns and the stats of all players in 10.5 are rather close to the final product we have in the World Cup.

The Memo now talks about him evolving abnormally every time he fights and something about his Stamina, which was a hint for what would come in his match against Spain.

Irie's Memo has also changed but idk what it talks about, something about him hiding his weaknesses through tennis.
In the first memo. Seems like Atobe has a 6 Technique relatively to Msers.

But ofc, only a 5 Technique relatively or compared to G10 or G5 Level Hsers.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
In the first memo. Seems like Atobe has a 6 Technique relatively to Msers.

But ofc, only a 5 Technique relatively or compared to G10 or G5 Level Hsers.
No, they both talk about middle schoolers. Edited it to be less confusing.

The number in the stats compare everyone with everyone.

Last edited:

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Kurobe Memo:

Technique - 5: A master of various techniques...
His skill, which allows him to copy his opponents' techniques, is top class among middle school students. I feel like he's not making full use of his original technique because he prefers long-term fights... I can't sleep at night thinking about the day when he will discover his true beauty.

So Atobe rn has with infinite evolution smth above 30 stats probably?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
His future self? Yeah.

Without that he's probably around 25 or 26, not much more based on the coaches' updated graph.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Something like:

Speed - 4

Power - 4

Stamina - 5

Mental - 6

Technique - 6

Total = 25

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Right now, the highest we known is:

Byoudouin who has a total of 34.5 stats

(10,7,7, 5.5, 5)

We only know 10 in Mental. I wonder what is his two 7s. Maybe technique and power.

So, Future Atobe, Future Kintarou, etc can probably reach that level.

felixng2011

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Right now, the highest we known is:

Byoudouin who has a total of 34.5 stats

(10,7,7, 5.5, 5)

We only know 10 in Mental. I wonder what is his two 7s. Maybe technique and power.

So, Future Atobe, Future Kintarou, etc can probably reach that level.
I had Byo predicted at 35 or 36 stat total. So not too far off. Volk will be high 30s for sure!

Where can I find the updated stats for Byoudoin and the other characters?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
I had Byo predicted at 35 or 36 stat total. So not too far off. Volk will be high 30s for sure!

Where can I find the updated stats for Byoudoin and the other characters?
We only got to see Byoudouin's in 356, Oni's 10 in Power in that same chapter, and Atobe's sheet in 381. Nothing else.