Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

Baam VS Dumas: What will happen?

• Baam will win.

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Baam will lose.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Baam will be rescued by someone.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • The fight will be interrupted(Dumas leaves, Baam passes out etc).

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Perfect poll today.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bro what theory? Theory is something that has not been said! siu already confirmed in S2CH240-242 how many times i have to post the panels? The power of god entered his body and he got a big soul that devour everything.. stop talking about this bc i already asked you in what way i speculate but you can’t answer that bc im posting siu’s word not mine but you are in denial, keep scrolling and be good 🙏🏽
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The games in tower of god always ended up being pointless and most of the time doesn’t even finish the way is suppose to.
We don't know what ability the god from outside have, if enryu is the god's messenger can create life from shinshu, does the god from outside can created powerfull soul and put that inside baam?

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Perfect poll today.

Bro what theory? Theory is something that has not been said! siu already confirmed in S2CH240-242 how many times i have to post the panels? The power of god entered his body and he got a big soul that devour everything.. stop talking about this bc i already asked you in what way i speculate but you can’t answer
You just said your speculation. God's power entered bam, yes. He has a Sun in his inner world, that we still do not know if it a soul or something else. But you're the one who's saying it's God's soul, which SIU never stated.

B.Nixus3

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
When Ameus died in the flashback all the family head there gathered and did everything they could to revive her and they couldn’t do anything about it and Gustang who is BIG at spell and Medicine couldn’t do anything body and soul are two different thing and clearly SIU said that conserved only his body if no she will do the same to V dead body but she didn’t.
She was killed by a FH definitively (not sure the other FH would've been able to negate that one, especially since big T is such a chess player/strategist), & by extension, by a technicality under the "rule" of an admin. I'd definitely say her killing was "different" in that sense at least. Not that this one isn't a "dead" dead situation, but we already see someone who already "defies" nature's law of no heartbeat=dead.

........ And he whooped the MC like he stole something. 🤣

You just said your speculation. God's power entered bam, yes. He has a Sun in his inner world, that we still do not know if it a soul or something else. But you're the one who's saying it's God's soul, which SIU never stated.
Btw, I love these distractions from my work (from home). Keep up the arguments & speculations against one another!

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
She was killed by a FH definitively (not sure the other FH would've been able to negate that one, especially since big T is such a chess player/strategist), & by extension, by a technicality under the "rule" of an admin. I'd definitely say her killing was "different" in that sense at least. Not that this one isn't a "dead" dead situation, but we already see someone who already "defies" nature's law of no heartbeat=dead.

........ And he whooped the MC like he stole something. 🤣

Btw, I love these distractions from my work (from home). Keep up the arguments & speculations against one another!
Traumerei is such a strategist that he has been clueless the whole war he don’t know what’s going on about anything he has been playing in Gustang’s hand the whole war.. what a strategist he is.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
All i said is that it's fine to link points together to come to an assumption or theory, but to make that into what the author said isn't very good.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam was dead, a soulless body when Arlene said that the power of the god from outside will enter his body he will be alive again, the power is a soul because a soul is the only thing who can give life to a dead body..

Nothing in the story indicates that the power of a God is a soul, nothing whatsoever!

we can see that big soul inside Baam a soul that can eat everything even administrator

Bam only has fragments of an Administrator not a complete one

And he was delivered a weapon by Enryu and when Zahard saw its power he said that is the power of a god..!

That was in reference to the Thorn/s

When Ameus died in the flashback all the family head there gathered and did everything they could to revive her and they couldn’t do anything about it and Gustang who is BIG at spell and Medicine....

I haven't seen anything that says that Gustang does spells

couldn’t do anything body and soul are two different thing and clearly SIU said that conserved only his body if no she will do the same to V dead body but she didn’t.

We saw Aria's soul returned to her body

... AND......Vee was powerful enough to kill himself and not be reviveable, and he had a strong reason to do that because he thought he was allowing Arlene to live on peacefully

All I'm saying is theory, AND there is enough in the story to make it feasible. When SIU is ready we will know the real facts.

NAMELESS

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
By absorbing his heart :cookiehand

He will probably awaken or use leviathan's power.
I have little faith in SIU to come through with letting him win at all.
While many may see one as the same, we can also believe that having a godlike power doesn't make you the god himself. Many beings "borrow" power from gods in stories, & even those who make it permanent might not necessarily be considered THE god of the story mentioned here. This outside god might have more power than what was given to revive Bam, & therefore, wouldn't be present in regards to "being," just present in terms of a power or given innate ability.

And likely by "overwriting" Dumas heart with unknown scripture or taking command of it, similar to how his mere presence got the heart beating again in the first place. I can see something new here, with Leviathan & some new power.
This fight gives me Luffy vs Katakuri vibes. Baam needs a way to heal. What about that crab thing that healed him in S2? What was that btw?

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I do wonder, If A.A is actually dead, alongside Rak, would their soul be trapped in Dumas' inner world? or would they just dissipate?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
All i said is that it's fine to link points together to come to an assumption or theory, but to make that into what the author said isn't very good.
All we do here i assuming things with the little hints we found in the series, with all due respect that way of thinking of yours is boring and not motivate nobody to keep reading what is exciting about reading and watching if you can not assume your way? If you can’t bet on something? Nothing makes a reader more happy than the feeling that he was right 5 or 10 chapters ago about what’s happening in the present chapter..

Baam was dead, a soulless body when Arlene said that the power of the god from outside will enter his body he will be alive again, the power is a soul because a soul is the only thing who can give life to a dead body..

Nothing in the story indicates that the power of a God is a soul, nothing whatsoever!

we can see that big soul inside Baam a soul that can eat everything even administrator

Bam only has fragments of an Administrator not a complete one

And he was delivered a weapon by Enryu and when Zahard saw its power he said that is the power of a god..!

That was in reference to the Thorn/s

When Ameus died in the flashback all the family head there gathered and did everything they could to revive her and they couldn’t do anything about it and Gustang who is BIG at spell and Medicine....

I haven't seen anything that says that Gustang does spells

couldn’t do anything body and soul are two different thing and clearly SIU said that conserved only his body if no she will do the same to V dead body but she didn’t.

We saw Aria's soul returned to her body

... AND......Vee was powerful enough to kill himself and not be reviveable, and he had a strong reason to do that because he thought he was allowing Arlene to live on peacefully

All I'm saying is theory, AND there is enough in the story to make it feasible. When SIU is ready we will know the real facts.
When the soul left the body the person dies
Even if you don’t believe and souls in real life as you do believe in evolution in TOG is like that we saw it in the FOD, now the soulless body of Baam was brought to live in order for that to happen a soul has to enter inside the body.. and what wakes him up was the power of the god so it was clearly a soul who entered..

The little souls from white looked like a mini version of the “sun” inside Baam same color and everything.. anyway seems you guys are condemned to wait for my W..

This fight gives me Luffy vs Katakuri vibes. Baam needs a way to heal. What about that crab thing that healed him in S2? What was that btw?
Please bro Katakuri was robbed by the author
It was worse than Luffy winning over Kaido
Straight up garbage..

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
When the soul left the body the person dies
Even if you don’t believe and souls in real life as you do believe in evolution in TOG is like that we saw it in the FOD, now the soulless body of Baam was brought to live in order for that to happen a soul has to enter inside the body.. and what wakes him up was the power of the god so it was clearly a soul who entered..

The little souls from white looked like a mini version of the “sun” inside Baam same color and everything.. anyway seems you guys are condemned to wait for my W..
Yeah it can be soul, but you said before god's soul who enter baam right? That's the speculation, there is another speculation, and this is my speculation that god from outside can make soul so inside baam right now is the soul that created by the god from outside, not the god itself, because there is a hint that god's messenger aka enryu can make human from shinshu, so as god from outside is his patron I think that god from outside can make soul too, powerfull soul.

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
While there is a good possibility that baam has a part of outside god's soul in him which can at the end make him more powerful than enryu , it is no 100% confirmed yet.

I do believe baam will surpass enryu and there will be more powerful villains than zahard at the end but its not guaranteed.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I really do wonder where all this boundless faith in Baam stems from. SIU pretty routinely treats him like shit. It's getting worse rather than better.

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I really do wonder where all this boundless faith in Baam stems from. SIU pretty routinely treats him like shit. It's getting worse rather than better.
Baam is a fan fav character and for lot in general come within their top 5. I think he has been treated very well. Characters like dumas are like in top 50-60 in ranking and is super high echelon level character. Its fine if baam struggles to beat someone on that level and fight has not ended yet. Even yama seems to on reagent level now. I doubt SIU will not give baam any power ups this arc.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
the option of •Baam will win• is leading the poll
This is why this group is full of special people they are always wrong after 650+ chapter and they still wrong and they are proud of it 😭

MonsterBaam

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
This is why this group is full of special people they are always wrong after 650+ chapter and they still wrong and they are proud of it 😭
Most want baam to win though. It depends how much power progression SIU wants for baam at this point.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I prefer baam learn from this fight so he can min-max his own potential power rather than like when baam fight with white that he cannot used his power again, so I'm not choose any of that choice because there isn't option for draw lol

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I prefer baam learn from this fight so he can min-max his own potential power rather than like when baam fight with white that he cannot used his power again, so I'm not choose any of that choice because there isn't option for draw lol
You want to learn more LMAO he has lost twice against Dumas..

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Normally I'd go for option "Baam will lose because the MC is actually AA in SIU's subconscious".
But since his BFFs are involved I don't think SIU will make his lose.
Even more, I fear that Baam will use the heart to somehow give them another power up.
Rinse and repeat.

Such a shame season 3 made me dislike this trio. Until then, they were easily in my top 10.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How is a draw even possible in this situation. If there is a draw, Baam won't be able to steal Dumas's heart.

He is our hero~~~