Question - Who do you want to follow next? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Who do you want to follow next?

Who do you want to follow next?

• Cross Guild

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Marco

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Revolutionaries

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Akainu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Urouge

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Just stop following others like this

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Straw Hat Grand Fleet

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

WILDCARD 1 7

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Okay so Oda has changed up how he's telling his manga this arc recently. I mean we have followed had Law v Blackbeard, Shanks throw Kidd is retirement party, and now Garp is getting his one last case. And none of this has had anything too do with are main characters (yet). While we fall straw hats of course.

So who would you like to follow next?
Cross Guild make another power play,recruitment another big one or something like that.
Follow Marco and Bakkin as they either say weeble or verify that he's son.
Have Dragon rescue Kuma again or just have them do something else besides say their going to do something.
Have Akainu get of his ass and do something.
Or Urouge actually contribute to the story in some way as he is the only one that hasn't actively been involved.
Or you're tired of this and want Oda too just focus on the Straw hats.

Anyway just thought this would be a fun little poll.

Last edited:

Gangster Gastino

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Urouge is the only supernova left who hasn’t directly interacted with the Strawhat crew, I am being all my stocks on the Mad Monk agenda....

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
What I most want is follow up. Either for Garp/Koby, BB/Law or Kuma/Revolution storylines. Shanks can wait, Weeble ain't that important. But if we really need to skip elsewhere next, logically it would be Cross Guilds turn, because all the other major factions have had their moment (shorter or larger) after SHs arrival on Egghead, while Cross Guilds thing was just before it.

Urouge I believe will have his meeting with the SHs just like the other Supernova sooner rather than later, so I doubt we'll jump to his solo adventure right now.

Most I currently wish for the story to stay in Hachinosu, but I have a feeling that next we'll jump back to Strawhats. Who I believe will try to aim towards Elbaf next, after all they can do at Egghead is done.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Cross Guild should be the next as they are basically the last Yonkou crew we need an update on. Oda's setting up the pieces for the final run and they don't even have any Road Poneglyphs yet, so that needs to be nipped in the bud.

The Revos don't need to move just yet and I feel they are waiting for just the moment to react to the WG.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Somehow 3 Road Poneglyphs will fall on Buggy's hands

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Cross Guild should be the next as they are basically the last Yonkou crew we need an update on. Oda's setting up the pieces for the final run and they don't even have any Road Poneglyphs yet, so that needs to be nipped in the bud.

The Revos don't need to move just yet and I feel they are waiting for just the moment to react to the WG.
Well if Caribou is working for Crocodile. The guy keeps saying "you know who" so that plot like has got to get resolved at some point. And he's in the perfect position to steal a copy of the red poneglyphs. So that be a quick way for them to get some more skin in the game. Of course that is if he is this "you know who".

DeadlyBeast

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well if Caribou is working for Crocodile. The guy keeps saying "you know who" so that plot like has got to get resolved at some point. And he's in the perfect position to steal a copy of the red poneglyphs. So that be a quick way for them to get some more skin in the game. Of course that is if he is this "you know who".
I would love a twist like that. Would instantly bring the Cross Guild into relevance on the fight for PK. Plus the info on the weapons is super important to Crocodile, we might end up with them going for them while everyone else is busy with One Piece.

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Okay now that Blackbeard has retired Law and Garp has showed us why he's a Rogers rival.
I would like for Mihawk or at least Crocodile to give us a showcasing from Cross Guild or Dragon. And watch Cross Guild will be the one's to find the Burnt man everyone keeps mentioning first.

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Okay so we have pretty much followed everybody now.

Though I honestly wish it was kind of spread out but more. Like we go follow Garp for a bit then go back too Straw Hats then too Cross Guild then back too Straw Hats. And some of this stuff I think we should have gotten before the current arc. But overall I would say I like it just wish it was placed differently.

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well this is the Final Saga, so for me it can go anyway.

I think, all the current events are setting up the grand battle of the seas. Between the forces of the WG, Navy, Revolutionaries, Pirates and other powerful groups, it’s looking to be a series of chapters showcases achievements and failures that are pushing the story forward.

Obviously though, the Strawhats will survive and make it to the One Piece. Plot demands it and all. 😁

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
What, you think the earth-related Logia guy may be related to the other earth-related Logia guy?

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
What, you think the earth-related Logia guy may be related to the other earth-related Logia guy?
No just working for him. I mean crocodile from what the Marines said has a lot of shady business and caribou was going to sell slaves and keeps mentioning "you know who"and this will be the fastest way for them to get in race.

Especially after what Buggy just pulled.

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Now with the holy knights taking their move, i want to see a full fight RA vs Knights

WILDCARD 1 7

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Now with the holy knights taking their move, i want to see a full fight RA vs Knights
I think where at back to Egghead for now. Though I think we might see what present Kuma is doing at the same time.

Zmsp

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well, I'd like to milk Mary Geoise for as long as possible, but we're bound to change locations eventually.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I really wanna know what NEO MADS are up to.

Caesar and Judge are two of the most irredeemable characters in the series, and they joined forces after years of progressing their respective fields of practice. I'm actually curious to see of what sort of weapon will come from their alliance, and they're one of the few moving pieces in the series that could actually join the fray in Egg-Head. The Straw Hats need some allies, and I could see them nuking both Egg-Head and/or the World Government.

I really want to know the full story behind the Germa Empire.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, I'd like to milk Mary Geoise for as long as possible, but we're bound to change locations eventually.

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I really wanna know what NEO MADS are up to.

Caesar and Judge are two of the most irredeemable characters in the series, and they joined forces after years of progressing their respective fields of practice. I'm actually curious to see of what sort of weapon will come from their alliance, and they're one of the few moving pieces in the series that could actually join the fray in Egg-Head. The Straw Hats need some allies, and I could see them nuking both Egg-Head and/or the World Government.

I really want to know the full story behind the Germa Empire.
The only major thing left unexplaied at Mariejoa as far as recent events is the mystery of Kuma's actions, which would require *another* timeskip in the middle of this flashback, which... I'd rather not have.

I think the only logical next step for NEO MADS is getting entangled with Cross Guild. Finally the Clown Alliance we've been denied for so long.

Imo the Strawhats need to stay on the backfoot for right now. The crew is insanely powerful at this point, but is still the greenest of Emperor crews.

At this point I do want to go back to Egghead because despite the Lore Piece drops, it still feels like we haven't really learned much overall and I'm not really enjoying Oda's habit of going back and forth in time to re-explain something that happened but in a slightly edited way. Lulusia's destruction went from "WG attacking the kingdom because Sabo was there and got everyone killed" to "WG attacking the kingdom because it's rebelling and also Sabo wasn't caught in the attack" to "WG attacked the kingdom because Imu felt like it and also Sabo escaped with hundreds of people". It's just clumsy storytelling.

Last edited:

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I think the only logical next step for NEO MADS is getting entangled with Cross Guild. Finally the Clown Alliance we've been denied for so long.
Now that you mentioned it, I think this has a good chance of happening

The Cross Guild would all be characters the Straw Hats have some relationship with :grumble

Moriah, Weevil, Gin?

Zmsp

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
The only major thing left unexplaied at Mariejoa as far as recent events is the mystery of Kuma's actions, which would require *another* timeskip in the middle of this flashback, which... I'd rather not have.
I think that anything related to Celestial Dragons and their internal dynamics is an interesting read.
Garling passing the sentence on Mjosgard was present time narrative, so picking up where we left off wouldn't be a bother, at least for me.

Cross Guild would also be my safest bet, but Egg-Head has its merits, depending on how many factions Oda wants to unite there. If it's the land of science, it'd also be a good place for the scientific factions of the story to interact, but with so many Vegapunk satellites, I guess that could happen later on.

We've already had an alliance between Caesar and "The Joker", but I see your point! I'd also like to see it happening.

Speaking of the clown motif, there's an interesting panel in chapter 1085:

Am I the only one that thinks that the Gorosei shadow on the left is actually similar to a clownish figure?
In this panel in particular, that shadow is a lot more detailed than the other ones.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think that anything related to Celestial Dragons and their internal dynamics is an interesting read.
Garling passing the sentence on Mjosgard was present time narrative, so picking up where we left off wouldn't be a bother, at least for me.

Cross Guild would also be my safest bet, but Egg-Head has its merits, depending on how many factions Oda wants to unite there. If it's the land of science, it'd also be a good place for the scientific factions of the story to interact, but with so many Vegapunk satellites, I guess that could happen later on.

We've already had an alliance between Caesar and "The Joker", but I see your point! I'd also like to see it happening.

Speaking of the clown motif, there's an interesting panel in chapter 1085:

Am I the only one that thinks that the Gorosei shadow on the left is actually similar to a clownish figure?
In this panel in particular, that shadow is a lot more detailed than the other ones.
Idk but it does look like he spawns a 10 gallon hat.