I Alone Live (Resize) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!
I Alone Live (Resize)
riki

I Alone Live (Resize)

For the Halloween Special 2016
Reactions: Temperance
For those who can't read it:

I alone live.

My family and friends... all dead or worse. I'm afraid that I'm the only one left. I haven't seen another person for the past few weeks now.

I still can't comprehend what happened. One minute, it was just a typical day. My wife and I were watching our son played his first Little League game. The next, pure utter mayhem. Explosions and rocket fire were all around me. Everywhere I turned, people was dying. Do you know how it feels to watch your only child being shredded to death right in front of your own eyes and being helpless to stop it? In fact, I can still hear his screams as he begged me to save him. I'm so sorry, Caleb...

We tried our best to drive them back, but none of our weapons seemed to have any effect. All of our efforts were in vain. They were unfazed as they effortlessly repel our attacks and returned them with theirs. Many of my comrades had died trying to stop them. I don't know where they came from for I've never seen any of their kind before. It was as if they were from another world, but one thing for sure, they seek to annihilate anyone who opposed them.

I don't know what happened to my comrades who were captured, but when I saw them again, I sensed something different. It was as if something inside them changed. I can't describe how I know, but I'm certain that they had become one of them. Even my beloved Susan, whom I haven't seen since that terrible day, was affected. It's like she's Susan, but at the same time, she's not. Oh, Susan! If I'd known that would happen to you, I would have told you that I love you before we got separated.

Now they have been hunting me ever since. I'm trapped. I don't know what to do or where to go. I managed to evade them, but how long? No matter what the outcome, I refuse to become one of them. I only have one bullet left so... Oh dear God, I think they found me. If you find this, know that I

Media information

Category
03- Literature Contest
Added by
riki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media