Chapter - Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 422 Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 422 Discussion

animeangryfan4

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
its so awesome they all clear a path for Deku to deliver that one punch. Its a moment of heartwarminga nd awesome and the true diffrent meaning of Deku.
Still, the only thing that is lame here is that Ochako was not there. BUT at least the creator this time was kind enoug to show her with open eyes and wishing good luyck. And hey, that Baku-guy aint here so thats another plus.
The only bigger downer is that Deku still will be quirkless, unless AFO bleeding for him hand is a secret that the vestiges did in order to pass the power back to Deku. Naw, thats too good to be true.

PSYЯEN

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I can already hear this chapter animated with jet set run/you say run on the background. I still don't believe Deku will be quirkless at the end of this, there's two easy options here, one is Tenko gaining control of the body for a moment to send something back to Deku, and the second is the transfer be incomplete and go back to Deku when they defeat AFO and he pass out just like what happened in the movie with Bakugo (I'm not saying about movie events being cannon or not, just the "world rules" since Horikoshi is involved with them and share ideas he could use for the manga). And in the end OFA will start as a empty quirk again of pure power and no vestiges.

Zibi234

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I really hope that at the end Deku will gain back his lost powers. Would be nice if other vestiges jumped the bridge too so later Midorya could give back those powers to people AFO stole from, like Ragdoll so she can join her friends again. Since AFO is bleeding from his powers its either the body cant handle the powers (overflowing) or vestiges do something inside like rioting others inside to rebell or afos mentality is quesitoning himself so he loses control.

US prez is also tripping. The fight is almost over and "now" they want to send forced to help.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I figured deku's friends would get to shine for more than one chapter... Oh well, at least one stop closer to the manga finally ending.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I figured deku's friends would get to shine for more than one chapter... Oh well, at least one stop closer to the manga finally ending.
There's still Bakugo.

Thebarakz21

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn.. chills reading the spoilers!

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Bakugo will come from behind AFO and shout DIE TWICE BY ME HAND M* F*!
You joke about it, but the chances of it happening are very high.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Do you think Horikoshi will leave his favorite pet, as well as readers' most loved character, out of the final battle when even Sato did something?

I see it as very unlikely.

Neala897

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Do you think Horikoshi will leave his favorite pet, as well as readers' most loved character, out of the final battle when even Sato did something?

I think you should reread you own posts

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think you should reread you own posts
Let's see what will happen in the next chapters, but that in the next or the one after we will see Bakugo, even just for one page, making his debut on the battlefield with a random explosion, I see it as very likely.

KOBA

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind

He already beat original AFO body, or finished it off, to be exact. Yelling: "Gambare, Fighto!!!" Is maximum he will do now.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
He already beat original AFO body, or finished it off, to be exact. Yelling: "Gambare, Fighto!!!" Is maximum he will do now.
I really hope so.

G3kken

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
if the heroes from America are all dispatched to Japan, does that mean Captain Celebrity and Koichi have a chance to appear?

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
if the heroes from America are all dispatched to Japan, does that mean Captain Celebrity and Koichi have a chance to appear?
At best one page of screentime. Gosh why people so obsessed with it.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Unless the fight drags on further, I doubt they'll have time to arrive

Antonho

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Us president did the thing. "Battle is almost over? Hurry send help, so we can claim, WE are the one that saved everyone!" :teehee

Shouto shown up with Endeavor in previous chapter. Bakugo yes he will have another scene I'm sure.
I hate so much how Horikoshi wrote a story in a world that was to big to handle, panicked and made star n stripes death just to keep International help away and even then it never made sense that EVERY SINGLE WORLD LEADER affected by AfO never went "wait, the guy that is trying to control the whole world is attempting to gain basically unlimited power and we are putting our fate on the hands of a country that is 'completely ruined' with Professional heroes giving up all over the place instead of sending help that he wouldn't be able to overpower with his limited forces?"

Neala897

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I hate so much how Horikoshi wrote a story in a world that was to big to handle, panicked and made star n stripes death just to keep International help away and even then it never made sense that EVERY SINGLE WORLD LEADER affected by AfO never went "wait, the guy that is trying to control the whole world is attempting to gain basically unlimited power and we are putting our fate on the hands of a country that is 'completely ruined' with Professional heroes giving up all over the place instead of sending help that he wouldn't be able to overpower with his limited forces?"
No US president in this chapter was portrayed with savage realism. But overall that a problem of that kind of stories when author himself can only realistically portray his own country. Like it was similar thing with Gintama but Sorachi didnt even try to explain it.