Introduction Thread - Part 2 | Page 38 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Um Hey everyone i guess i missed this thread when i started here but oh well. Im Brandon Chandler
my friends call me Channy and im from Seattle,Washington

lordHokage

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello Brandito42,

So what if you missed this thread, you are still welcome at MH and by all means please continue to have fun here.

Take care, lordHokage. :)

Hidari

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi all, I've been here at MH on and off (to satisfy my manga needs of course! ^^). But recently, I've finally decided to sign up for an account here.

Well, the main reason is that I'm currently having my year-end break so I'm thinking of trying to do some translation. Figured that MH would be the best place to start! ^^ Glad to see that there are so many friendly people here :D

Nice to meet you all!

steelwingcrash1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hello, Hidari. You are right. Like you, I have also just started this month and I have already encountered a lot of good folks. Many users in this forum site are very friendly. I wish you more friends (that includes me) here in MH!

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello Hidari

Welcome to MH. We are very friendly here and it nice to meet you too. I hope to see you around and please have fun.

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Welcome to MangaHelpers Hidari :confetti
Nice to meet you too . :hug Hope that you enjoy yourself here :tem
Hope that you'll have wonderful moment here :love

HappySad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm Happysad! I'm new to MH, and mainly joined because of it's directory of Edited Mangas, and recently I've been kinda interested in getting into the Edited Manga sort of work. :'D

Other than that, I'm a huge anime and manga fan, so this place looks like the perfect place for me.

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello HappySad,

Welcome to MH. This place is prefect for your Editing skills. I hope you enjoy yourself while having fun here.

himurabattousai

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Albania
Hey All,

I just joined. Well the main reason for me joining was, I wanna keep track of manga im reading. Im reading like 35 series and it gets hard to check for updates for each series. Any idea if this place can help me keep track? and how?

Thanks in advance,
Batt

saladesu

in absentia
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi there, himurabattousai (I see you are a fan of Rurouni Kenshin, excellent!). Welcome to MangaHelpers! :nuts

Well, there is an option to keep a reading list - look under your actions at the top left hand corner of the page (next to the banner about the art contest). However, since no more Edited Mangas are hosted on this site, you will only get news about translations...

Nevertheless, this is a great site for discussing manga and well, when new chapters are out, they are bound to be mentioned in their respective series threads or subforums.

Hope you enjoy yourself here on MH! :party

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Hello himurabattousai,

Welcome to MH. Wow to your 35 series, I am reading about 5. With your wealth of knowledge, you will have a lot fun here.

deleted

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, hi there, I'm Lina-chan and many know me by my second identity SerenePhenix.
What could I tell you about me..... Difficult to say, so let's begin with the basics!
So, first off: I'm a girl, I'm still going to school and have actually no real idea of what I want to become in the future.
I am the kind of person that spaces out very often (too much even ^_^; ), a terrible glutton that worships sweets and a cat loving and family-all-living-in-harmony person.
Books and mangas are the love of my life just like japanese music. I love drawing, it doesn't matter if it's manga or still lifes. Writing has been a passion of mine although I must confess that it's neither Shakespear nor Cornelia Funke that spreads from my "quill". When it comes to handicraft I'm a real disaster. :scry
About the future...the least I could say is that I hope to get a job and maybe live in a place for more than just 5 years. All that moving from place to place is getting on my nerves.... ;bash

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Welcome and Merry Christmas :confetti

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas
Happy safe holidays from lordHokage.

Hello SerenePhenix and welcome to MH.

deleted

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Thanks guys! ^^ Hope you had a nice Christmas too.

AL_Briton

Reaction score
Country
Honduras
Hello people!!!
Im more of a anime and video game person, but since i havent seen any good anime lately and bored to the core of video games (thought i have the JB lol) Ive been reading manga for over a year, so far loving it. I now understand when they say manga is way better than anime. favorite mangas would be: Gantz, Berserk, Hajime No Ippo and Naruto.
Fav anime thats a tough one... Tops would be Bakemonogatari, Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin OVAS and Evangelion 1.11,2.22 (waitin for 3.0)!!!

Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello AL-Briton,

Welcome buddy. Great to know you like Bakemonogatari, Death Note, and Evangelion (the first two movies). Bakemonogatari in my opinion is awesome. Good to see another Berserk fan.

You should visit The MangaHelpers Manga Awards and let your voice be heard.

AL_Briton

Reaction score
Country
Honduras
Thank you, yeah i really like bakemonogatari, even look for a thread but couldn't find one about it. Will check the manga award, thou there is no bakemonogatari manga :( There is a prequel novel but i haven't been able to find it in english or spanih (Kizumonogatari and Nisemonogatari) if you heard where to find it please let me know
Thanks!

xLotusxSobax

Reaction score
Country
United States
My name's Brittany but you can call me Bri or Britt ( I don't mind ). I love reading D. Gray-man, KHR, and I'm sad to see Ouran ended but I still re-read. I love baking and talking to people. Some may know me from D. Gray-Divinity (a forum dedicated to D. gray-man). I hope to make lots of friends here and here are some basic facts about me:

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Obsession over a character?: I LOVE YU KANDA.
Anything else: I'm in a cyber school so I'm on the computer a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.