Chapter - Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 - Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 259 - Spoilers & Discussion

Zetauno

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I wonder what Sukuna has left now, I think he's played all his cards... right?
I believe that techniques-wise, he used everything he has, the only thing I can think is that after Fuga, he could potentially regain RCT, but that's a long shot.

He isn't at his full power yet,Uraume said this a while ago.
Well, she said he wasn't serious yet, but, I think we can say that at this point he was, doing a DE and Fuga and still not being serious? But, if we go with the literal translation we can say that is true he hasn't been at full power for a while, as stated by Yuta and Yuji at the beginning of their fight.

Last edited:

faiz461

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Chef Kuna never goes full power, everybody knows that.

korwinkrulpolski

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
So it was Malevolent Kitchen all along, Crunchyroll translation wasn't bat. Now it really seems that manga is in its endgame

Mr.Bacondys

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
However, this was before it suffered all that damage and showed the flames.

It had already been seen at the beginning of the battle.
I meant for the fight against Sukuna
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I believe that techniques-wise, he used everything he has, the only thing I can't think is that after the fire, he could potentially regain RCT, but that's a long shot.

Well, she said he wasn't serious yet, but, I think we can say that at this point he was, doing a DE and Fuga and still not being serious? But, if we go with the literal translation we can say that is true he hasn't been at full power for a while, as stated by Yuta and Yuji at the beginning of their fight.
I guess all we can do is wait for the next Sukuna shanenigans.

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sukuna = Toriko?

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Just to be clear: Yuji switched with Yuta on the Training

And Sukuna can't use his technique well after Domain, per Narrator notes

Choso parts are painful

But Todo continue to call Yuji brother and he and mei mei made a plan to help in case of domain, and he can feel the best of his CT, but they decided not to tell Yuji cause he and Sukuna shared a connection long ago and we're careful to not spill the plan for Sukuna

Riverskull

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Only thing left is Nobara coming back (INHALES MASSIVE COPIUM)

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Funny thing seeing this few comments after the leaks arrives

I think or most people didn't see this or the members here are losing interest?

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Funny thing seeing this few comments after the leaks arrives

I think or most people didn't see this or the members here are losing interest?
I think there is a Fraudkuna fatigue, but tbh waiting for the translation. At least now, it is evident Goatjo > Heian Fraudkuna. He didn’t show anything that would allow him to bypass Limitless.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
TCB Scans Translation OUT

I think there is a Fraudkuna fatigue, but tbh waiting for the translation. At least now, it is evident Goatjo > Heian Fraudkuna. He didn’t show anything that would allow him to bypass Limitless.
Indeed

Battle Wolf

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Now with Todo on the game, Fraudkuna will suffer a Black Flash Barrage, just like when Naruto did Oodama Rasengan Barrage on Kurama.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
It cannot be said that Sukuna did not prepare. He made pacts for everything.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
To me, it looks like everyone is putting their gamble on Yuji. It’s about watching and getting stronger, it’s about supporting and getting stronger, it’s about fightinh and getting stronger, it’s about protecting and getting stronger and now ‘it’s about figthing with an getting stronger’

Todo, I fear, will die but it’ll give another seed

dopeycheese

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
One thing bugs me: the fan translation makes it sound that Fraudkuna can only use fire after cleave and dismantle are used (or the domain). However, he used it against Jogo just like that… not sure if something is missing here
the direct translation does say divine flames can be unleashed right after cleave and dismantle (part of the "cooking process"), and also that it is restricted to be used inside his domain only.

More binding vows are that it's slow, small AoE, to be used on 1 target only, no entry/exit for non-living things, all these to not drop the DE's power

Zetauno

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I don't know if Todo will die, don't think so. I'm betting he will be the final step into Yuji's full potential. Since his first appearance, Todo has improve Yuji's confidence, giving him advice, hope, support and the most importan thing, making Yuji don't hesitate when giving the final blows, same as when he enter the fight with Mahito right after Nobara's incident.

nfinitfx

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Sukuna = Toriko?
Yes seems like he is from the Toriko universe.. high-tier power level, would be interesting to see if he can win against monkey king, they fight in 0.01 second time frames.

In this chapter, it did say this is Sakuna's ultimate move. An attack capable of instantly beating mahogara.

Dr34d

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Lmao, this couldn't be more wrong. If Sukuna had started the fight with his original body, Gojo would not have been able to damage him enough to hit Sukuna with UV, meaning that Gojo would keep trying to break Sukuna's first domain expansion. This means that Gojo eventually becomes unable to do a domain after repeatedly healing his cursed technique and then Sukuna closes his own domain and battles Gojo with the surehit from shrine and domain amplification. Every time Gojo is hit with domain amplification, the sure hit will connect too. Eventually, Gojo runs out of RCT, CE, etc., and inevitably kicks the bucket. It is actually an easier fight than what we were given. Sukuna chose the 10 shadows route because he was still obviously going to contend with the rest of the cast and he needed to find a sure fire way to tear apart limitless instead of having to bypass it.

Let's stop with the delusions, it's getting old. Gojo never stood a chance.

kingRoXaS

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lmao, this couldn't be more wrong. If Sukuna had started the fight with his original body, Gojo would not have been able to damage him enough to hit Sukuna with UV, meaning that Gojo would keep trying to break Sukuna's first domain expansion. This means that Gojo eventually becomes unable to do a domain after repeatedly healing his cursed technique and then Sukuna closes his own domain and battles Gojo with the surehit from shrine and domain amplification. Every time Gojo is hit with domain amplification, the sure hit will connect too. Eventually, Gojo runs out of RCT, CE, etc., and inevitably kicks the bucket. It is actually an easier fight than what we were given. Sukuna chose the 10 shadows route because he was still obviously going to contend with the rest of the cast and he needed to find a sure fire way to tear apart limitless instead of having to bypass it.

Lol

korwinkrulpolski

Reaction score
Country
Poland

Not to mention that if Sukuna were to fight Gojo with all of his fingers and head consumed, he would prevail in the domain battle. It was the draw in the manga only because Sukuna was lacking one last finger, even though consuming the head somehow was able to even it out, he'd still be stronger with one last finger. Heian Sukuna>Gojo.

emoliraptor

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Spain
One thing bugs me: the fan translation makes it sound that Fraudkuna can only use fire after cleave and dismantle are used (or the domain). However, he used it against Jogo just like that… not sure if something is missing here
i just checked a cool detail from the adaptation, there you can see little fragments from previous sukuna's attacks floating in the air and reacting to his fire technique, just like they told us now
little scale explosion (only affected their surroundings since he didn't use that many attacks against jogo and he kinda used fire to flex on him)