Chapter - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 150 Spoilers & Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 150 Spoilers & Discussion

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Mokushiroku no Yonkishi.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
The full chapter just dropped, here's the link.

TL:
NOTE: Do not use this translation for scanslations.

Page 1:
SFX (2x): Haah...

Nassie...!!
Did you just... stop the Spirit Spear...?

Just what are you...?

Page 4:
What kind of person is the kid...?
[...]

[...]
He's my child!!

Wooooh!!!

Unbelievable.

Pages 5-6:
Ahah.♡

This is getting interesting. Not too bad.

I'll take you on now.

Page 7:
You're still at it?

SFX: Drip

Shouldn't you refrain from exerting yourself in your shape, Fairy King?

Don't you...
underestimate me!!!

Page 8:
[...]

"Perfect Cube"

SFX (3x): Haah...

[...]
He's... gonna die.

Page 9:
My, my, it pains me to see this.
Do you not have a more beautiful moment to give it up as a hero?

Oh Sacred Tree...
[...]

"Direct Tempest"

Are you out of your mind...?
[...]

Page 10:
Augh.

Page 11:
SFX: Land
SFX: Rolling

SFX (4x): Haah...

Way to go, daddy!!
Great move, Father!!

[...]
How the hell did you stop the Spirit Spear!?

Page 12:
[...]
...it resounded in my head, and the next thing I saw, the giant spear came our way...

It must be the voice of the Sacred Tree...!!

[...]

N-no, nothing much...

I couldn't give you anything...
[...]

Page 13:
SFX: Tap

Are you all okay?
How about you, daddy? ...are you okay too?
[...]

I'm sorry, Sixtus.
[...]

[...]

Anyhow, I need to heal your wound.
[...]

Page 14:
Don't expect me to just give it to you.

Page 15:
[...]
[...]

Farewell, Fairy King...

I'm done for...

Page 16:
King...!!

[...]
You want to go somewhere injured like that...?

Page 17:
SFX: Crackle
...huh?

What...?
[...]

How humiliating.

Page 18:
What's going on...?

Ahng...!!

...what's gotten into her?
No idea...

Ahahahah... what is this!? I don't get it!!

Page 19:
Who knows... I haven't the faintest idea what happened either.
...I can just tell you one thing:

It means this is the best chance to take you down...!!
Spirit Spear Chastiefol Form One... "Chastiefol"!!!

SFX: Dizzy

Ooh!! The Spirit Spear...

[...]

Page 20:
I'll also lend you a hand!!!
Nasiens...!!

Nassie...
flew!?

You... again?

Page 21:
"Venom Meragalan"
[...]

You enchanted the spear for a strikeback...
And that's... a poison enchantment?
[...]

I don't mean to look down on you.
This is perfectly
an unexpected turn of events.

Page 22:
Nasiens!!!
Yes!!!

Bottom text: To be continued in chapter 151 - That is by no means drama!

As usual, when there are uncensored pages available, this will be updated.

Last edited:

LordTwigoSama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Erm where's the link lol

Yakkun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There was no link in this post to the chapter but I saw the pics elsewhere already. This chapter is not at all what I expected. It is pretty badass but Diane being relegated to the sidelines is absolute garbage. Ah well, classic Nakaba, I guess.

Yeah, so Nassien's apparently awakened the power of Disaster thanks to the Spirit Tree's will. And he is already able to not only wield it in its awakened form but can also coat it with his own magic. That is pretty crazy, alright. I wonder what else he will learn in the future. Although, I don't think Nasiens will develop the same mastery over it like King does when he is at full magic capacity. Maybe barely one form will have to do.

Woraldan got her ass beat. But she does not seem to be all that panicked about it? She also seems to have unnatural durability considering how she still was able to cast with those injuries. That lady IS rather tanky. I wonder how this will end, I wouldn't count Woraldan out just yet. She might have a nasty final trick left.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd understand if it was a situation similar to the first series, where he pushed himself to use power greater than what currently had and it physically harmed him, rendering him unable to gather the power to stop it. But it just looks like he couldn't do anything for whatever reason.
This nitpick of mine was acknowledged, so I'm happy with that.

Chapter shows that King is still a force to be reckoned with, even when he isn't at full strength, so, of course, two thumbs up for that. Breaking Perfect Cube was especially noteworthy.

Diane doing nothing is still disappointing and rather odd at this point. Her children are still laid out and her man is close to death apparently, but she's still just standing at the bottom of the mushroom looking chipper rather than worried.

Nasiens development is cool, but it'll be interesting to see where this actually goes.

LordTwigoSama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Anyway going by the color pages it would seem I was right about Nasien's hair color beginning to change at the end of last chapter.

It's impossible to tell what's going on due to limited translation but it does look like Nasien has awakened some form of disaster. Unclear whether it's just temporary or permanent.
The outcome of this fight is certainly... something.
Worreldane is obviously not down for the count but her performance against a nerfed King is definitely underwhelming.

The knights of Camelot really need to level up

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
King revealed that Nasiens is his kid to his enemy faster than to Nasiens himself...

Venom Meragalan and flight, his powers are definitely awakening.

If they don't clear up everything next chapter... :twitch

Viaral12

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
It feels like they're fighting a clone. This would explain why the perfect cube broke so easily during the fight with Zictus and King.

Zerodx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Need to end this arc in 2 chapters.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Not much to say except that today's chapter was amazing.
It's been a while since I dont see King with internal bleeding from using his magic, I feel like I'm back in the days of season 2. Pure nostalgia.

The Color spread thou.... all siblings together and hanging out... what a bless for me

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Anyway going by the color pages it would seem I was right about Nasien's hair color beginning to change at the end of last chapter.

It's impossible to tell what's going on due to limited translation but it does look like Nasien has awakened some form of disaster. Unclear whether it's just temporary or permanent.
Worreldane is obviously not down for the count but her performance against a nerfed King is definitely underwhelming.

But Nasien's hair was always brown? I don't see what changed. If you mean the hue, that doesn't necessarily mean much. There is always variation between hues when Nakaba colours something. This was even a case back in NNT.

Woraldan's behavior is really weird... almost... mechanical in some way. Either she has never been injured in her life before or she does not understand that there is a connection between functionality and performance and the physical soundness of one's limbs. She is more puzzled by her inability to properly cast magic rather than feeling pain or being worried she might expire due to damage. Is she even human?

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Is Arthur's back okay?

How did it not break for all this time while he was carrying Camelot alone surrounded by fodders?

If Ironside, Pelle, and Worreldane are Camelot's elite, then Camelot is in dire trouble

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is Arthur's back okay?

How did it not break for all this time while he was carrying Camelot alone surrounded by fodders?

If Ironside, Pelle, and Worreldane are Camelot's elite, then Camelot is in dire trouble
It becomes more and more obvious that this is not the top brass from Camelot that's being fought here. One way or another. Either these guys get power-ups further down the line or they will be replaced by Chaos entities in the future. The gap between Sins and 4 Perils right now is way too huge.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This chapter is pretty similar to the one where the Sins defeated Chandler.

His hair color is still the same.

But Nasien's hair was always brown? I don't see what changed. If you mean the hue, that doesn't necessarily mean much. There is always variation between hues when Nakaba colours something. This was even a case back in NNT.

Woraldan's behavior is really weird... almost... mechanical in some way. Either she has never been injured in her life before or she does not understand that there is a connection between functionality and performance and the physical soundness of one's limbs. She is more puzzled by her inability to properly cast magic rather than feeling pain or being worried she might expire due to damage. Is she even human?
I think she is confused because of the effects of Nasiens's poison?

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Nasiens' outfit is entirely white, from head to toe.... interesting. Some theorists about Blanchefleur will like this I guess, even thou it's just something of little argumentative weight.
(But who knows... I was one of those who theorized Nasiens was Kiane's child since 2021 and people back then called us crazy).

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Nasiens' outfit is entirely white, from head to toe.... interesting. Some theorists about Blanchefleur will like this I guess, even thou it's just something of little argumentative weight.
(But who knows... I was one of those who theorized Nasiens was Kiane's child since 2021 and people back then called us crazy).
It's also common apothecary clothing, not sure if it has deeper meaning than that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think she is confused because of the effects of Nasiens's poison?
Oh right, that makes sense. I guess the first time Nasiens repelled the spear they already coated it with the poison. That explains Woraldan's lack of aim and contorted vision.

Redpercy

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It becomes more and more obvious that this is not the top brass from Camelot that's being fought here. One way or another. Either these guys get power-ups further down the line or they will be replaced by Chaos entities in the future. The gap between Sins and 4 Perils right now is way too huge.

It better happen quickly

Because currently everyone in Camelot except Arthur (and maybe Beltreipe) seem fooders

Yakkun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It better happen quickly

Because currently everyone in Camelot except Arthur (and maybe Beltreipe) are fooders
Not much of an issue right now, Liones is currently in no position for a grand scale invasion to Camelot. And with every little village that joins Camelot, Britania as a whole loses territory and people. Arthur may be the only true threat right now but that is currently enough since no one can beat him with the exception of maybe Lancelot. Right now it is still fine.

It will stop being fine once the 4KotA are reassembled, Perci wakes up and they have Camelot's weird pocket dimensions mapped out. But I am sure Arthur is not sleeping on it. For how laid back he has been all this time he IS perceptive and I'm sure he has certain contingencies in place that prevent Camelot from being just steamrolled.