On Break - One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

On Break One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

Hannibal Psyche

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Beginning to wonder how in the world did they build Impel Down.
Were the sea levels significantly lower many centuries ago?
Impel Down seems impossible to build.

wing_gundam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Beginning to wonder how in the world did they build Impel Down.
Were the sea levels significantly lower many centuries ago?
Impel Down seems impossible to build.
I always assumed the structure was built by Fish-men slaves? Or built by them as a previous structure for whatever reason and the WG took it over.

Though someone with Pica's DF (or something similar) could have potentially built it at one point.

I mean how do they build the tower foundations of Tequila Wolf? We don't know how deep the ocean is there. It's built by slaves. I assume they use FM for that part.

Or maybe both/either was done with bubble coating from Shabondy. Just put slaves in bubbles and send them down.

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I hope that at the end of the message VP will say that just like Gol D Roger and Whitebeard One Piece is real and in Raftel/Laugh Tale it houses the real world history and why the WG always wants to stop pirates from reaching it because some of it has information to create wonders like cure for diseases etc and thats why the WG wants to stop pirates or people from going there because it will undermine their influence.

chitgoks

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you think joyboy was a giant? the way it was translated doesnt indicate it. it said "just like the sun god nika from elbaf". the way it is worded seems likethe sun god nika was a giant but joyboy isnt?

ProYondaime

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Joyboy was a giant just look at the hat imu have, its joyboy hat, and of course nika was a giant too, imagine the gians worshiping a mere human or other race imposibble

Grimzilla32

Reaction score
Country
United States
Joy Boy being a giant has been teased for a LONG time

it also adds even more intensive for the gang to go to Elbaf now, not just for Usopp

*Sees "Break Next Week"* GOD DAMN YOU ODA!!!!!!

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
Joy Boy being a giant has been teased for a LONG time

it also adds even more intensive for the gang to go to Elbaf now, not just for Usopp
Yeah, so that Luffy can claim his title of being god of Elbaf.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Joyboy was a giant just look at the hat imu have, its joyboy hat, and of course nika was a giant too, imagine the gians worshiping a mere human or other race imposibble
Yeah, and if the giant straw hat isn’t connected to Joy boy, then therefore it would have to be connected to someone else important to Imu.

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since we are on a god trend... Imagine If usopp is worshipped as a god on elbaf because of dressrosa and something else he might do on Eleaf. The kids watch him dream about being like him and so on ... Aaaaaaaand it so happens for the mythical Zoan God usopp to appear on the sea.

kg21tmac11

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Forgive me this maybe a long post:

the chapter seems like confirms a few things that we have been speculating. Again, emphasize the speculation.

I loved the title, kind of implies that VP got too close to the sun. What if Imu got close to the sun and literally got burnt hence why he is covered. Moreover, it seems that the weapon that the WG used on lulusia kingdom may have been Uranus or a different weapon that requires mother flame.

What we know for sure is pluton is at Wano and Poseidon is shirohishi. Uranus, remains to be seen. Although, Doffy did hint on it but it’s not confirmed. I am going to speculate/guess that the WG has one of the weapons and as of right now, SHs has the other two. BUT, that may change due to the wild card named caribou who will tell BB about the weapons and definitely chaos is going to ensue. (Shame on SH for being inept on this).

Anyway, knowing Oda he will level the playing field. BB is an opportunist and with the information he has will go after one of two weapons. I am going to speculate that he will go to Wano for Pluton.
He has the DF to destroy the walls surrounding Wano which will cause an all out war with BB and citizen of Wano. This will test luffy’s resolve on what he should be doing. I am hoping another turmoil between members of SH happens like Luffy and ussopp. On what decision needs to be made. Maybe luffy will be rash and the rest are trying to calm him down. Plus, we don’t know what BB is going to do with Garp. Which will cause an all out war Between SH and BB.

Correct me if I am wrong, Frankie had the blue prints to counter pluton. Who is to say Frankie did not memorize the blue prints. He is a genius engineer. Anyway, they have something to counter BB if he gets his hands on one of the ancient weapons.

Just my two cents! Let me know what you guys think. Super excited for the future chapters of One piece after 15+ years of reading it. We are finally getting some information we have been dying for.

669ako

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why niggas think joyboy are giant and

even think nika and joyboy are same person?

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Why niggas think joyboy are giant and

even think nika and joyboy are same person?
Joyboy because of the gigantic straw hat in Imu's freezer. Though now with the revelation of the Buccaneer race and how inconsistent Oda is with size, the prevailing theory is that Joyboy was a Buccaneer.

Some people just conflated Nika and Joyboy for some reason, when it seemed pretty clear Nika was a mythological figure revered across a bunch of different cultures (Skypeians, Fishmen, and now Giants are all confirmed) and Joyboy was a concrete historical figure who ate the DF named after Nika.

ProYondaime

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Since we are on a god trend... Imagine If usopp is worshipped as a god on elbaf because of dressrosa and something else he might do on Eleaf. The kids watch him dream about being like him and so on ... Aaaaaaaand it so happens for the mythical Zoan God usopp to appear on the sea.
hell no xD then what do they see as "God" xD but i can see that they already worship him xD if so, was joyboy/nika really powerfull ? or just someone who helped them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Joyboy because of the gigantic straw hat in Imu's freezer. Though now with the revelation of the Buccaneer race and how inconsistent Oda is with size, the prevailing theory is that Joyboy was a Buccaneer.

Some people just conflated Nika and Joyboy for some reason, when it seemed pretty clear Nika was a mythological figure revered across a bunch of different cultures (Skypeians, Fishmen, and now Giants are all confirmed) and Joyboy was a concrete historical figure who ate the DF named after Nika.
just for the record who knows joyboy and who knows about nika? if im not wrong just afew knew about the new coming of "joyboy" then after we learn lufy fruit was the nika fruit who was said to had the powers of nika god who is, not was worshiped by giants so why cant he be a giant? the last and only joyboy who ever lived??

kidopitz27

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What if Joy Boy's head is like Knowhere from Marvel? It's head is now called Laugh Tale and maybe because his face looks like he's trolling someone like Luffy's face with stick on it's nostrils like a last joke before he died.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
What if Joy Boy's head is like Knowhere from Marvel? It's head is now called Laugh Tale and maybe because his face looks like he's trolling someone like Luffy's face with stick on it's nostrils like a last joke before he died.
That'd be actually hilarious.

Buulord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess mother flame is alternative energy source for Uranus, they been holding that weapon but unable to use it because it lacks of fuel.
I think this is probably the best explanation given what we currently know about the ancient weapons. Did we ever get any location or specific details about Uranus? We got both for Poisedon and Pluton but I don’t recall much if anything concrete for Uranus.