On Break - One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

On Break One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

669ako

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Of course in the next chapter Luffy will do something that will cause damage to Warcury, there's no point in making the Gorosei invulnerable to even Gear 5, only if Luffy isn't using ACOC to attack...
Like others think adcoc are everything.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Seems like warcury specialization is haki. It was the same before when luffy attacked katakuri, his hand hurt because of weaker haki. I think its the case here too. We never seen as powerful king haki howl as warcury before.
More like warcury specialize in conqueror haki like luffy too.

So luffy need to discover something about using conqueror haki better.

Ziad

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
For the first time for me to confess that It's very hard to predict the outcome of this arc.

Luffy losing to gorosei is not common
Gorosei losing is not common They r 5 with an admiral.

In case of Luffy winning over Gorosei.
This will be disastrous on the entire world as a system it will be destroyed, as well having luffy winning will boost his power in the series that Akainu will look like a small ant compared to him.

Incase of Luffy losing this won't pass easily as there will be consequences to this case maybe or how his defeat will be? lose of his Nakama's? VP?

Draw : Luffy runs away. This would as well has consequences on the place he is running to.
Imu might summon all Marines might to suppress Luffy not only Gorosei and they would be following Luffy.

Coup de burst is a hint that there will be draw.
Luffy completely winning against Gorosei,
is impossible.
as his defeat is Impossible too.

There will be a price to pay you will never run from a bear fight without being mauled.

wh0regeous

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I just.....I dunno....I'm tired of the HUGE reveals basically being shit we already know.
Im also getting tired of the repetitive save the princess of a kingdom trope.
Im at the "Get on with it" part of this fandom.

Also, Luffy's devil fruit. Unless he makes the gorosei laugh, he can't damage them.

669ako

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
When the full summary drop and someone said luffy didn't use adcoc.

They response is luffy always on his haki with gear 5 as they think what kaido said which make haki is passive ability.

But luffy's fight in the egghead its show thats luffy still can choose how he use haki in gear5. Even use regular armament to touch kizaru.

Last edited:

Battle Wolf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
To me, Luffy will gain another haki, maybe God haki cause of his fruit to defeat regular haki users and acoc

CharlosTenryuubito

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone read theory about 6 level of Impel Down, Five elders and Im? Holy shit that makes more sense than I imagine 🤯

669ako

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why luffy use armament haki against warcury.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
In land , sea, or air. If it’s one on one, always bet on the worlds strongest creature warcury

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have no idea what it'd actually do and I assume it wouldn't be fatally effective against an immortal god monster, but PLEASE let Robin unlock awakening in the fight against Saturn. It'd be so CLUTCH
Isn’t it confirmed you need CoC to awaken fruits. All the users who have awaken are known or suspected coc users.

Doffy, kata, luffy, lucci(suspected), ussop, 5 elders.

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
just for the record who knows joyboy and who knows about nika? if im not wrong just afew knew about the new coming of "joyboy" then after we learn lufy fruit was the nika fruit who was said to had the powers of nika god who is, not was worshiped by giants so why cant he be a giant? the last and only joyboy who ever lived??
Lunarians and fishmen absolutely knew and were "waiting for Joyboy's return" to some extent, and I kind of have to assume the giants were too given the spoilers. He can definitely be a giant (I prefer tontatta because funny) but it's most likely he's a bucaneer because *gestures wildly at the Egghead Island Arc*

Isn’t it confirmed you need CoC to awaken fruits. All the users who have awaken are known or suspected coc users.

Doffy, kata, luffy, lucci(suspected), ussop, 5 elders.
Brosephino not only are you making up some wild dumb shit but also put Ussop in the list of DF users lol

No, there's no indication haki is related to awakening, outside of maybe Luffy who explicitly has a haki MP gauge like nobody else.

Edit: And another thing! The implication that Kaku would have to have CoC since he's awakened is absolutely hilarious to me

Last edited:

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
That's what we said 2 weeks ago but you were stuck on your opinion. That the world has been flooded. Impel Down even seems to be an ancient building from the AK as at the top of the building there's a sun symbol.
Not sure that was what was said.
What I remember being said was that the world was in a constant state of flooding, I said I don't think that's the case and that seems to be the case with the current summaries. The world sinking is based on man-made earthquakes, not that the world is continuously flooding.

So, looks like what I was thought has been supposedly confirmed here. Water 7 only gets flooded because of the tides from Long Road Long Land, not because the world was in a perpetual state of being flooded, and the flooding/sinking of the world is the result of the earthquakes from the weapon used by the Gorosei.

Also appears that Vegapunk recorded this recently. How did he know he was going to die so soon? I get he's the smartest man in the world, but I wonder how he was so certain they'd know he was research the Ponegylph if he didn't know York revealed his secret? This record was only made a few days before his death, so something must have triggered this belief.

Glad to see it's also confirmed Vegapunk's motivation has been based on energy which I speculated on, not that he had interest in the world history specifically, but in order to research this ancient power source, he had to research the Void Century as best as he could.

Had no idea the world didn't even know there was a Void Century to begin with, even the Celestial Dragons don't know. I was aware they were oblivious to the existence of Poneglyphs for the most part, but I guess it makes sense.

Based on how even Joker didn't know of the National Treasure whom I believe is Imu, it makes sense that the lesser Celestial Dragons are quite ignorant, but to this extent is a surprise.
Most Celestial Dragons don't know of Imu's existence too since they tried to kill Joker for having this knowledge; this is my belief since I believe Imu is the National Treasure of Mariejoa that is a secret.
We know one of the greatest taboos is knowing of Imu which is why Cobra's fate was sealed the moment he made audience with Imu.

What an absolutely brilliant chapter, can't wait for the actual release. Lore-piece is looking great.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Impel Down Zoans weren't Haki users, yet they are Awakened. Kaido said it's when Mind and Body are both at a level where they can use the Devil fruit's full powers.

Australopithecus

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
he said usopp but he means Kaku due to his long nose

I am annoyed by York. Is anyone else feeling the same thing?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So vegapunk didn't just come up with fusion energy, he came up with cold fusion... Wet fusion?

Another chess piece color spread? I wonder if oda is going somewhere with those... The strawhats have ten members, maybe even that is a reference....

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
For the first time for me to confess that It's very hard to predict the outcome of this arc.

Luffy losing to gorosei is not common
Gorosei losing is not common They r 5 with an admiral.

In case of Luffy winning over Gorosei.
This will be disastrous on the entire world as a system it will be destroyed, as well having luffy winning will boost his power in the series that Akainu will look like a small ant compared to him.

Incase of Luffy losing this won't pass easily as there will be consequences to this case maybe or how his defeat will be? lose of his Nakama's? VP?

Draw : Luffy runs away. This would as well has consequences on the place he is running to.
Imu might summon all Marines might to suppress Luffy not only Gorosei and they would be following Luffy.

Coup de burst is a hint that there will be draw.
Luffy completely winning against Gorosei,
is impossible.
as his defeat is Impossible too.

There will be a price to pay you will never run from a bear fight without being mauled.
One thing we can 100% predict is Luffy will escape, and they'll be heading to Elbaph from here.

I don't think Luffy will lose, but Luffy only just learnt how to use King's Haki against Kaido, so I think this indicates there's still another level to King's Haki we're yet to see. Whatever reason Luffy's unable to hurt the Gorosei is simply probably due to his Haki is not strong enough. I'd imagine whomever he is fighting in Elbaph will be similar to the Gorosei which will be where he masters King's Haki... I suspect Elbaph.

I don't think Luffy has to defeat a Gorosei here, but maybe he does hurt one significantly enough to escape. Either Luffy will defeat Warcury in order to escape, or the Ancient Robot will divert their attention and result in the SHs escaping.
It would be amazing if the snail transponder sending the message is inside the robot meaning the Gorosei may have to come together to defeat it and allow the SHs to escape.

One thing I bet for sure is Vegapunk will not completely finish his message, there'll be something critically left out. However, end of the day, Robin's the one supposed to read the Void Century details and tell the world.

On a separate note, in my opinion, I don't see how the One Piece is literally not the 9 Poneglyphs found at Laughtale which detail everything about the Void Century.
The 9 Poneglyphs together become One Complete narration of the history that's been lost.

Imu literally says Pirates:
Chasing after Poneglyphs... looking for Treasure.

One Piece is the Void Century, it is almost inevitable in my opinion because everything the WG does for the past 800 years is related to people not learning the history. Furthermore, I believe Robin's mother called the void century humanity's great asset which in my opinion (bias) technically makes it a treasure.

Always knew the world didn't know about the existence of Poneglyph, but surprised I never connected the dot about the world not even knowing there was a history to be learnt because:
  • When Robin was given a bounty, they said her bounty was for destroying warships meaning they never told the world she was a demon for reading the Poneglyph or researching the Void Century.
It's also really sinister of the WG to make a rule that's against the law, but not tell the world it's against the law, it's also very smart. Very similar to reality since the law is obvious for the most part, but you still need a lawyer to break it down because it's more complex than just knowing don't hurt anyone, don't kill, don't steal, etc.