Voting Round 1 - Raphtalia vs. Toru Hagakure | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Raphtalia vs. Toru Hagakure

Who Wins?

• Raphtalia

• Toru Hagakure

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I was cropping a bathing suit on PS and then my inet provider tech showed up and had to use my computer #awkward '_'

You just got a new job, Revo-chi! Head of campaign ^_^

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Raphtalia for the win :zomg

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well that is a good strategy to start the event with some certain votes: pick something with a tail '-'v

But hey! What if Toru-chan has a tail? O:

Jokes aside, voted for Raph as well cause I'd rather not risk having my troll nom messing with a girl I actually like (that's Asako, not Raph D: imo Raph lost a lot of charm after Filo joined the group and the writers decided to turn her into a jealous bish, way to ruin a cute char).

And ew, having to vote for a furry to dodge my own underaged bullet @.@... karma can be a bitch indeed.
Is raphtalia underage? :hmm

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Is raphtalia underage? :hmm
Yes and no.
She is a demi human so her aging is different than humans(she age when leveling up with the age cap being 20) (and also why the demi human are discriminated against/ put in slavery) her body is 18 years old (physically/mentally) but her experience is of a 10 years old if we go human wise.
Tho if we go demi human age she is legal and can even drink ( and actually a really good drinker too coming to the anime soon, hope they don't skip drunk raphtalia recking everyone in an arm wrestling).
Right now in the LN she is definitely considering a mature adult not a child but as for the anime she is maturing to an adult rapidly. (And also why at first she was jealous of filo getting attention considering at that time you can still considering her a child looking for attention)
So yea just go don't compare human aging to demi human aging as they extremely different

Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, Asako did a good job explaining it.
She's good/safe enough to pass this round, imo, but as I said, not one of my picks for the next ones. Tail issues aside, the character didn't grow in me, I think they downgraded her personality and damaged one of her best appeals - being very cute. I get what Asako-chi explained but can't help but being annoyed by current Raph. And yeah, then there's also the tail '-' and maybe the fact she was a child that grew boobs overnight. All things considered, a turn off to me.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is an incredibly hard choice. The endless possibilities of Toru is a tough thing to match.

Fortunately for Asako I have not forgotten all the mean things Farf said about Holo the wise and beast girls in general. And my pettiness and ability to hold grudges is S class.

Raphtalia wins my vote.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, I have patience when it's about being vengeful. Since I don't mind my results this year, I see no problem helping you with a vote. But I'll remember that ahead, mr. Jams ò.ó

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I am not specifically a fan of animal folk (so many fleas) but I am also not a fan of toru on account of her being invisible and by extension her looks being a mystery. Not the good kind of mystery either. So.... both are equally awful waifus? Were it not for the fleas I'd definitely go for the one that can stab the other...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I am not specifically a fan of animal folk (so many fleas) but I am also not a fan of toru on account of her being invisible and by extension her looks being a mystery. Not the good kind of mystery either. So.... both are equally awful waifus? Were it not for the fleas I'd definitely go for the one that can stab the other...
"so many fleas"

"many fleas"

"Fleas"

How rude to say that to a girl especially a girl in love

I can understand if you have a problem with the tail (and ignore everything about her because of the tail....) but to say that is just....

Raphtalia takes care of herself you dumbun :hmph

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Really now? She spends the bulk of her time as an adventurer in the wilderness. So unless she has flea shampoo which she applies bucketfuls of daily she is basically a parasite den.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Really now? She spends the bulk of her time as an adventurer in the wilderness. So unless she has flea shampoo which she applies bucketfuls of daily she is basically a parasite den.

First of all their daily life is more of a merchandise (medicine and raccoon spice and wolf secret s2)than adventures so hot spring for days, second their world is one with magic and magic items, and demi humans are everywhere, do you really think they don't have sth similar.......

Why do we have to have this conversation and not at least talk about her character....

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
She baths though

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The fleas must love the warm baths....

Demonspeed

Damegami
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Oh, the flea discussion.... It's been a while.

Voted Rapthalia!

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Farf , just use your waifu's NSFWs.
-Oh wait ...

:notamused
There's actually plenty xD people have some real fetish for the girl. So sick c.c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, the flea discussion.... It's been a while.

Voted Rapthalia!
May more of those come *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.