Discussion - Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Stat Sheet Discussion/Prediction

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How would his stat spread even look? I recall you being quite against anything higher than a 7.

Especially given that his speed can't be higher than 4...
6 Spe / 8 Pow / 8 Sta / 7 Men / 8 Tec

Maybe something like this? You could justify the speed by arguing that he hadn't shown the pirate spirit before his match with Tokugawa and it's factored in. That one's about speedy attacks after all. And yeah, I find 8s questionable, but you can't go above 35 without using any.

If we use this 60% limiter in a straightforward way like this, doesn't this make a good bunch of the g10 matches quite hard to believe? They were all using it right?
Not as far as we know. This should be the entire list of self-imposed limitations we've learned about:
  • Ochi limited the speed of Mach to 60% and never removed the limiter. It's unclear whether he limited his overall strength, but let's assume he did for the sake of argument.
  • Tohno played at 60% and removed the limiter.
  • Kimijima played at 60% and never removed the limiter.
  • Oni limited himself to not using the demon spirit and removed the limiter.
  • Duke played at 60% and removed the limiter.
  • Byoudouin played at 60% and never removed the limiter.
Mouri, Ohmagari and Tanegashima didn't put a limiter on themselves. In the case of Ohmagari and Tanegashima, the limiter was playing 1v2 for most of the match I suppose. There's also the caveat that Mouri and Tanegashima didn't use all their special moves, although in Mouri's case it's not obvious that he could use Deep Sleep in doubles with anyone but Yanagi.

So if you make a quick comparison, you get this:
  • Ochi/Mouri vs Atobe/Niou: 15+24 vs 23.5+18 = 39 vs 41.5
  • Kimijima/Tohno vs Kite/Marui: 15+15 vs 20+17 = 30 vs 37 --> 15+25 vs 20+17 = 40 vs 37
  • Duke vs Ishida: 16.2 vs 16
  • Byoudouin (assuming 37) vs Tokugawa: 22.2 vs 22.5
Not doing Tanegashima/Ohmagari vs Akutsu/Sanada because the 1v2 stuff gets way too messy, or Oni vs Kintarou because we don't have a proper reference point for Oni. Another thing that's worth considering is that even if we take 60% of their overall stats, it doesn't necessarily mean 60% of each individual stat as well. For example, maybe Duke played at something like 1/7/2/5/1 and it was a blowout because the match was about nothing but power.

All in all, it doesn't track perfectly, but I wouldn't say it's unbelievable either.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
6 Spe / 8 Pow / 8 Sta / 7 Men / 8 Tec

Maybe something like this? You could justify the speed by arguing that he hadn't shown the pirate spirit before his match with Tokugawa and it's factored in. That one's about speedy attacks after all. And yeah, I find 8s questionable, but you can't go above 35 without using any.

Not as far as we know. This should be the entire list of self-imposed limitations we've learned about:
  • Ochi limited the speed of Mach to 60% and never removed the limiter. It's unclear whether he limited his overall strength, but let's assume he did for the sake of argument.
  • Tohno played at 60% and removed the limiter.
  • Kimijima played at 60% and never removed the limiter.
  • Oni limited himself to not using the demon spirit and removed the limiter.
  • Duke played at 60% and removed the limiter.
  • Byoudouin played at 60% and never removed the limiter.
Mouri, Ohmagari and Tanegashima didn't put a limiter on themselves. In the case of Ohmagari and Tanegashima, the limiter was playing 1v2 for most of the match I suppose. There's also the caveat that Mouri and Tanegashima didn't use all their special moves, although in Mouri's case it's not obvious that he could use Deep Sleep in doubles with anyone but Yanagi.

So if you make a quick comparison, you get this:
  • Ochi/Mouri vs Atobe/Niou: 15+24 vs 23.5+18 = 39 vs 41.5
  • Kimijima/Tohno vs Kite/Marui: 15+15 vs 20+17 = 30 vs 37 --> 15+25 vs 20+17 = 40 vs 37
  • Duke vs Ishida: 16.2 vs 16
  • Byoudouin (assuming 37) vs Tokugawa: 22.2 vs 22.5
Not doing Tanegashima/Ohmagari vs Akutsu/Sanada because the 1v2 stuff gets way too messy, or Oni vs Kintarou because we don't have a proper reference point for Oni. Another thing that's worth considering is that even if we take 60% of their overall stats, it doesn't necessarily mean 60% of each individual stat as well. For example, maybe Duke played at something like 1/7/2/5/1 and it was a blowout because the match was about nothing but power.

All in all, it doesn't track perfectly, but I wouldn't say it's unbelievable either.
Well, kinda goes against your final point, but for Duke vs Gin I thought 60% fitted quite nicely. If we do Power+Tec it's 7+ (Duke) vs 8 (Gin, maybe pushing himself into 6 power this match which is how he started turning the tides) so it makes sense Duke was managing to neutralise Gin's attacks. Also we have to remember that it's pretty pointless to limit yourself like that (based on Tanegashima's stats explanation, they'd find a way to win easily anyway).

I appreciate the math, lol. I think it highlights 9/10's doubles prowess nicely but I'm certainly not sold about 7/8.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"His muscle strength is perhaps not much more than average." Man with a grip as strong as a gorilla's.

felixng2011

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Byoudouin Total: 35-36

Spd: 5. After removing his limiter his speed has reached an acceptable level but is still behind most pros.
Power: 8. His grip strength is so great that it reaches 300 kgs. He can easily return powerful shots like Wirbeltaufe.
Tech: 8. His techniques are out of this world.
Sta: 7-8
Men: 7. He has a very strong mentality shaped by his worldly experiences.

Oni Total: 32

Spd: 6
Power: 7
Tech: 6
Sta: 7
Mental: 6

Tanegeshima Total: 31

Power: 6
Sta: 6
Mental: 7

Tokugawa Total: 31

Power: 6
Tech: 7

Duke Total: 30

Spd: 5
Power: 7

Irie Total: 30

I think Irie is faking his poor power/stamina. Especially stamina. 2 stamina makes no sense when he played Atobe for so long and he was barely tired.

Power: 4
Spd: 7
Tech: 7
Sta: 5
Mental: 7

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Strictly mathematically speaking, if Byoudouin played at 60% vs Tokugawa, Tokugawa had a total of 22.5 at the time and the limiter applies to stats, it implies Byoudouin's total should be around 37. This also works with the statement that Niou's Illusion of Byoudouin had less than 50% of the real Byoudouin's strength when taking Niou's stats as 18.
So apparently I only calculated with whole numbers back then for some reason because 60% of 37.5 is actually exactly 22.5. The main reason why I'm dragging this up again, though, is that I've started wondering about Oni and Irie. During the camp match, it wasn't particularly obvious that Byoudouin limited himself to that extent - he used the glowing shot, a bunch of world techniques, including Pirates of the World, and the spirit pirate. And Tokugawa commented on the limiter before Byoudouin used 8th Consciousness, so it's not just that either.

I didn't want to go into detail for Oni last time because it's messy without any reference, but we have numbers for Irie, so it's pretty straight-forward in his case. Assuming his known spread is him at 60%, at 100% he'd be at 36.67 or, rounded up or down, either 36.5 or 37. And I guess that limits Oni to about the same range.

If we put QP at 37.5 and Volk at 39 (leaving the perfect 40 for Ryoga), that feels like it tracks fairly well with how those matches went.

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So apparently I only calculated with whole numbers back then for some reason because 60% of 37.5 is actually exactly 22.5. The main reason why I'm dragging this up again, though, is that I've started wondering about Oni and Irie. During the camp match, it wasn't particularly obvious that Byoudouin limited himself to that extent - he used the glowing shot, a bunch of world techniques, including Pirates of the World, and the spirit pirate. And Tokugawa commented on the limiter before Byoudouin used 8th Consciousness, so it's not just that either.

I didn't want to go into detail for Oni last time because it's messy without any reference, but we have numbers for Irie, so it's pretty straight-forward in his case. Assuming his known spread is him at 60%, at 100% he'd be at 36.67 or, rounded up or down, either 36.5 or 37. And I guess that limits Oni to about the same range.

If we put QP at 37.5 and Volk at 39 (leaving the perfect 40 for Ryoga), that feels like it tracks fairly well with how those matches went.
Irie being as Strong(or stronger than) as ONI
is interesting. But since he is expected to play against Spain, it makes sense for him to be very strong. And play against a very strong opponent. I hope he plays in Singles, but I think he will play doubles with Atobe.

Ryoga - ?
Medanore - ?
Volk - 39
Byodoin - 38 ( I think he is between Volk and QP. Yes he won against Volk, but I feel that is 3/10 chance)
QP - 37.5

Haha. If Ryoga was indeed 40. It is really funny how Ryoma will suddenly beat him. (But I guess thats how shonen works.🤷)

-----------

I kinda want to predict the stats of significant Captains. (40 will be the highest)

Medanore - 39 (probably)
Volk - 39
Byodoin - 38
Camus - 38 (I really believe he is very strong, and slightly stronger than QP at least)
Ralph - 37.5
Amadeus - 37 ( Not gonna lie, if he didn't lose to Ralph, I would probably rank him higher)
Zeus - 36.5

felixng2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
Irie being as Strong(or stronger than) as ONI
is interesting. But since he is expected to play against Spain, it makes sense for him to be very strong. And play against a very strong opponent. I hope he plays in Singles, but I think he will play doubles with Atobe.

Ryoga - ?
Medanore - ?
Volk - 39
Byodoin - 38 ( I think he is between Volk and QP. Yes he won against Volk, but I feel that is 3/10 chance)
QP - 37.5

Haha. If Ryoga was indeed 40. It is really funny how Ryoma will suddenly beat him. (But I guess thats how shonen works.🤷)

-----------

I kinda want to predict the stats of significant Captains. (40 will be the highest)

Medanore - 39 (probably)
Volk - 39
Byodoin - 38
Camus - 38 (I really believe he is very strong, and slightly stronger than QP at least)
Ralph - 37.5
Amadeus - 37 ( Not gonna lie, if he didn't lose to Ralph, I would probably rank him higher)
Zeus - 36.5
I think you are overrating a lot of the guys tbh. I think Volk is way stronger than Amadeus, they should not be that close together.
Medanore was catching up to Volk and might have surpassed him BEFORE injury. Since he got hurt he fell behind while Volk improved, also he got severely hurt by Byodoin which makes his hype worse. I think no way he caught Volk since he got hurt. How much can you improve recovering from injury?

Volk 38: 8 mental, 7 tech, 7 power, 8 spd, 8 sta.
Byo 36: 8 mental, 8 tech, 7 power, 6 spd, 7 sta.
Medanore 36:
Ryoga ???: Should be at similar level statwise but even if he isnt he has the most stupidly broken ability in the series.

gap

Camus 34: Anywhere from 32-34, I have him higher since he seems to have better hype than the others.
Ralph 33: Ralph and Amadeus should be similar levels, Amadeus was arguably not in best condition so it could have gone either way.
Amadeus 33:
QP 32: Similar performance in base to Oni so equal stats. Even though he has similar stats to Oni his aura is way stronger than TNK so he could beat everyone in this group.
Oni 32:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I think you are overrating a lot of the guys tbh. I think Volk is way stronger than Amadeus, they should not be that close together.
Medanore was catching up to Volk and might have surpassed him BEFORE injury. Since he got hurt he fell behind while Volk improved, also he got severely hurt by Byodoin which makes his hype worse. I think no way he caught Volk since he got hurt. How much can you improve recovering from injury?

Volk 38: 8 mental, 7 tech, 7 power, 8 spd, 8 sta.
Byo 36: 8 mental, 8 tech, 7 power, 6 spd, 7 sta.
Medanore 36:
Ryoga ???: Should be at similar level statwise but even if he isnt he has the most stupidly broken ability in the series.

gap

Camus 34: Anywhere from 32-34, I have him higher since he seems to have better hype than the others.
Ralph 33: Ralph and Amadeus should be similar levels, Amadeus was arguably not in best condition so it could have gone either way.
Amadeus 33:
QP 32: Similar performance in base to Oni so equal stats. Even though he has similar stats to Oni his aura is way stronger than TNK so he could beat everyone in this group.
Oni 32:
Wow. I think you are underrating some of them. But agree to disagree.

Ryoga - We are clueless. But yeah his consumption is very op.

Medanore - We can rediscuss and revisit this when we see him play in the finals. Byodoin improved a lot after an injury. So I think Medanore can have the same boost. especially he is like the final boss for Hsers. And the mere fact that you put him same level as byodoin even if he is injured shows you still expect him to be very strong. But yeah, we can know this in the finals. Maybe he have inferior stats but more broken aura or ability like Ryoga's.

Volk - Hmmm. I can put him above medanore right now, since we do not know medanore's strengths yet. I think so far he is still the best player who we seen play. Even if he lost to Byodoin. Time loop, Volknado, can howling alone, superb base tennis and mental strength. Yes, I think Volk still hold the top so far.

Byodoin - 36 is acceptable and logical. The Byodoin Vs Volk match just shows you that even a lower stat player can pull off an upset against a higher stat player.

Camus - Another character we are clueless. But I think he is more of an aura guy. Like we are shown the White heart aura.

after that, it is debatable.

You think QP is lower in stats than all significant captains? ( Volk, Medanore, Camus, Ralph, Amadeus)
Interesting, I know QP's Aura is what makes him formidable, But imo his base stat tennis is also not a joke. But maybe.

I hope after the series Konomi will give us the right stats for these players

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I think Ryoga is stronger than Volk. It's just a gut feeling. I'm not sure about his base stats, but even if his base stats is lower he will win anyways because he's a Echizen and got broken ability.

felixng2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Ryoga is stronger than Volk. It's just a gut feeling. I'm not sure about his base stats, but even if his base stats is lower he will win anyways because he's a Echizen and got broken ability.
I don't see how Volk can ever beat Ryoga unless Volk is way better in base stats. I don't get how anyone can beat consumption until author shows its weaknesses. Ryoga steals Volknado what is Volk gonna do?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I don't see how Volk can ever beat Ryoga unless Volk is way better in base stats. I don't get how anyone can beat consumption until author shows its weaknesses. Ryoga steals Volknado what is Volk gonna do?
Watch Ryoma magically find out the weakness of consumption. Or unlock an Anti Consume.
😂😂😂

I think every technique have a weakness.

And I think Ryoga have more tricks under his sleeves. Consume is just a glimpse. Like Volk's waterpool

As for Volk and Ryoga. Another question is if Ryoga can resist and consumpt Infinite loop.
Since, looks like it is based on base stats.

RadicalEdward

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see some sexy stat pages in chapter 356. Apparently, you can get a 10 in one stat lol! Byodouin's stats appear to be 5,5.5,7,7,10, for a total of 34.5! Oni's stats are not shown except for a lone 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Excellent, thank you! I see some sexy stat pages in chapter 356. Apparently, you can get a 10 in one stat lol! Byodouin's stats appear to be 5,5.5,7,7,10, for a total of 34.5! Oni's stats are not shown except for a lone 10.
I wonder what is that 10. I will guess Power before the Oni VS Qp Match.
But QP overpowered him in their match. Maybe QP have more than 10.

Or maybe it is not power?

felixng2011

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wonder what is that 10. I will guess Power before the Oni VS Qp Match.
But QP overpowered him in their match. Maybe QP have more than 10.

Or maybe it is not power?
Well we already know aura and techniques are not factored into stats. QP definitely is not as strong as Oni. With his aura everything is boosted even more than TNK but he should still be pretty powerful. Probably not lower than 6 or 7 in power.

But we all know stats are kinda bs at times.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
There's two things that stand out to me about the new stat sheets. One is of course Byodoin having a 10 in Mental (not Technique) and Oni having a 10 in Power. The second one is that, outside of Mental, Byodoin's stats are completely ordinary and within our known boundaries. I've also gone back to check Byodoin's and Oni's profiles from 10.5, where the two stats are described as follows:

Byoudouin said:
Mental - ?: Having gone through special training up on top of the cliff, it seemed he acquired the inter-dimensional power and a spiritual nature. Already now, there are no weaknesses.
Oni said:
Power - ?: He's the kind of power player that trains by lifting boulders. However, the power of his Kijin that has been asleep for so long is immeasurable.
What catches my eye here is that the first one references the inter-dimensional powers and the second one talks about the stat being immeasurable. Their other stat descriptions don't have anything as direct as that. So I wonder if 10s are the values for "immeasurable" stats, but we're staying between 1 and 7 otherwise.

The breakdown would go roughly like this:
  • 5 = G10/Top national level
  • 6 = WC/Lower international level
  • 7 = Pro/Higher international level
  • 10 = Interdimensional/Extraordinary level
There's one more caveat to this. Vol. 10.5 didn't just include stat profiles, but also showed sort of cumulative boosts the middle schoolers got during the team shuffle. Like Byodoin's and Oni's profiles, Tezuka's improvement chart just had a bunch of question marks with an "immeasurable" slapped on top of it, so like @felixng2011 says, we still have to distinguish between a character's base abilities and the boosts they get from special moves.

Tachibana's and Chitose's stats and improvement sheets are also interesting here. When Chitose activated the Bestial Aura, his Stamina increased. However, Tachibana's did not because he'd been using the aura for so long that the Stamina boost became part of his base abilities. I think it might be the same with the 10s here, so Oni's Power no longer increases from unleashing the Demon Spirit, but he earns an additional benefit from activating his Radiance.

What I'm very curious about is who else might have a 10 in some stat. Volk probably does, although I'm not sure where exactly. It could be Stamina, the guy runs a whole marathon each day after all. It could be Technique since the tornado is an evolution of Tezuka's moves, which already rated highly. It could be Mental if that's what the time loop falls under. I guess having more than one 10 would be overkill even for Volk, though.

Besides Volk, Medanore probably has a 10 somewhere, although we obviously can't guess where yet and I could see Camus having one in Technique if this theory holds up. Finally, Ryoga is unclear as usual, maybe in Speed?

That said, I reckon that might be all the candidates. Amadeus and Ralph would probably be next in line, but both of them just seem like pro-level players with a bunch of 6s and 7s to me. If anything, Schneider could be worth thinking about since his physical appearance changes so drastically?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
There's two things that stand out to me about the new stat sheets. One is of course Byodoin having a 10 in Mental (not Technique) and Oni having a 10 in Power. The second one is that, outside of Mental, Byodoin's stats are completely ordinary and within our known boundaries. I've also gone back to check Byodoin's and Oni's profiles from 10.5, where the two stats are described as follows:

What catches my eye here is that the first one references the inter-dimensional powers and the second one talks about the stat being immeasurable. Their other stat descriptions don't have anything as direct as that. So I wonder if 10s are the values for "immeasurable" stats, but we're staying between 1 and 7 otherwise.

The breakdown would go roughly like this:
  • 5 = G10/Top national level
  • 6 = WC/Lower international level
  • 7 = Pro/Higher international level
  • 10 = Interdimensional/Extraordinary level
There's one more caveat to this. Vol. 10.5 didn't just include stat profiles, but also showed sort of cumulative boosts the middle schoolers got during the team shuffle. Like Byodoin's and Oni's profiles, Tezuka's improvement chart just had a bunch of question marks with an "immeasurable" slapped on top of it, so like @felixng2011 says, we still have to distinguish between a character's base abilities and the boosts they get from special moves.

Tachibana's and Chitose's stats and improvement sheets are also interesting here. When Chitose activated the Bestial Aura, his Stamina increased. However, Tachibana's did not because he'd been using the aura for so long that the Stamina boost became part of his base abilities. I think it might be the same with the 10s here, so Oni's Power no longer increases from unleashing the Demon Spirit, but he earns an additional benefit from activating his Radiance.

What I'm very curious about is who else might have a 10 in some stat. Volk probably does, although I'm not sure where exactly. It could be Stamina, the guy runs a whole marathon each day after all. It could be Technique since the tornado is an evolution of Tezuka's moves, which already rated highly. It could be Mental if that's what the time loop falls under. I guess having more than one 10 would be overkill even for Volk, though.

Besides Volk, Medanore probably has a 10 somewhere, although we obviously can't guess where yet and I could see Camus having one in Technique if this theory holds up. Finally, Ryoga is unclear as usual, maybe in Speed?

That said, I reckon that might be all the candidates. Amadeus and Ralph would probably be next in line, but both of them just seem like pro-level players with a bunch of 6s and 7s to me. If anything, Schneider could be worth thinking about since his physical appearance changes so drastically?
I will bet QP will have a 10 somewhere.

I guess technique? Though, That QP VS Oni match didnt show enough of that because of flashback.

I like Ralph too. I feel he is getting underrated because he lost to Ryoga Echizen.

Mind You, Ralph dominated the First Set 6-1 VS Ryoga. 2nd and 3rd Set, Ryoga won, but closer than 6-1. I am not saying Ralph is Ruoga's level. But Ralph is sure strong. He defeated Amadeus. And Able to Control Prideful Strong USA Players.

Ralph will have 10 in Leadership. I dont know where that falls

---------------------------------------------

Speaking of stats.

Maybe, this is one of the reasons why Konomi didn't put any stats on characters last fanbook.

He will probably adjust the stats based on the showings of the characters in the tournament.

Except for those who didn't play. For ex. Most of top Greek Hsers (aside Zeus). But based on Interviews, Seems like Konomi already knows the abilities and capabilities of Greece Players.

Same on USA. Ryoma was there. That's why he was able to show 8-10 USA Hsers there.
And, we already shown a glimpse of their abilities.

I wonder which Character have the highest stat?

Volk? Medanore? Improved Byodoin?, Improved Tokugawa after finals?

Ryoga's stats would probably just ??? Lol.

But I think It will be Volk. Or maybe tied with Medanore. With Base Stats going to Volk, and hax stats to Medanore

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Basque Country
Sorry Math I screwed up moving your post.

I think that didn't really stop Konomi in 23.5. It was right at the start of France vs Japan, he likely knew what he was going to do with most characters by then. Giving us the stats of the Swiss' players would had hyped Spain a lot.

He could had just updated the Japanese players' stats, too. 10.5 was just too good of a fanbook tbh, I'm not sure we'll get something like that again.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Sorry Math I screwed up moving your post.

I think that didn't really stop Konomi in 23.5. It was right at the start of France vs Japan, he likely knew what he was going to do with most characters by then. Giving us the stats of the Swiss' players would had hyped Spain a lot.

He could had just updated the Japanese players' stats, too. 10.5 was just too good of a fanbook tbh, I'm not sure we'll get something like that again.
Its fine. Lol

Yeah. Stats would have been cool to hype countries like Swiss, USA, and mostly Spain.

Also, if Germany stats is available, now we would have compared it to USA and Switzerland. To estimate Spain's stats. If spain stats is unavailable.

Maybe after tournament, he will give us stats.

Especially the players who didn't play full match kn screen.

I am interested in the stats of:

1. Tatsuta, Peter, Albert, Henri

2. Kiko, Dodo, Alan, Jackson

3. Camus

LetalHawk

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Spain
We will get a final fanbook after the WC most likely which will include stats probably.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Really wanna know Romeo stats and whether he's got a 10 in stamina.

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
We will get a final fanbook after the WC most likely which will include stats probably.
Hopefully.

Knowing that Tristan and Timothe have 30 total stats though kinda high up my expectations on top players, especially in Germany who are Base tennis over Hax.

So Players like Bismarck should be 30 or above.

Other japan Hsers are even under 30. But maybe they improved already. and they have Haxes.

So it is either I am underestimating Tristan and Timothe too much. Or I am overestimating them as Genius 5 level players.

Their Performance against Kimijama though doesnt reflect their 30 total stats.

And if they are 30, then Camus should be in 32-35 range

Volk might be in the 40s who knows