Fun Thread - The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma | Page 34 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, perhaps

There are certainly some excellent space warfare RTS games, but most tend to be 4X and not the more simple/conventional Homeworld-esque style that I rather prefer

Booted up the original again recently, only to remember that I have the remastered versions on my Steam account... Let's see if I can find the time to replay through both of those again

Sad note, seems MP in HW3 is substantially less fun [or so I've heard] than the originals - guess I'll likely not be picking it up, unless it has some serious overhauls [likelihood: although not impossible, not so much chance]

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

i keep seeing these kinda of videos in my feed, imo, when you get older you have to compromise eventually if you want to start a serious relationship, I see many women complain about not finding love in their life but they could find it if they compromised, I know this because i been there. i already experienced love with all its phases, Its hard to taste something else when you already tasted the best thing. Like imagine having beans vs meat, Its hard going back really but if you want love so bad then you eventually have to taste the beans and learn how to enjoy it too even if you don't like it because that what love actually is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

however don't compromise too much tho xD,

I think people like her try to solve things with stubbornness.

There is a good side and bad side of being stubborn & sometimes its good to know which is which.

If a zombie apocalypse happens she will have better chances of survival than most via refusing to give up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah, perhaps

There are certainly some excellent space warfare RTS games, but most tend to be 4X and not the more simple/conventional Homeworld-esque style that I rather prefer

Booted up the original again recently, only to remember that I have the remastered versions on my Steam account... Let's see if I can find the time to replay through both of those again

Sad note, seems MP in HW3 is substantially less fun [or so I've heard] than the originals - guess I'll likely not be picking it up, unless it has some serious overhauls [likelihood: although not impossible, not so much chance]

I liked the ship stealing of the 1st game.

Which they restricted in game #2.

HW3 doesn't seem well optimized given the minimum hardware spec being unusually high for a game that doesn't seem particularly graphics intensive.

The cost of developing games might be too expensive atm. New consoles like PS5 still lack good titles.