The Manosphere: Taking the Red Pill | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Manosphere: Taking the Red Pill

ninjabot

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Muslims Aren't large proponents of red pill. Hell most Muslims don't even like conservatives like me. Myron comes from Sudan. Sneako can actually recite the first chapter of the Quran as for Andrew Tate yeah he's definitely a grifter.
You talk shit about Andrew Tate but you're here debating someone who's old enough to be your kid in an anime manga forum? Not to talk about how you're trying to claim the moral high ground on a damn forum, get real dawg. Maybe if you know the woman Andrew Tate traffics and you have proof you can go report to the police I don't know why you're telling me. Andrew Tate might be a piece of shit but he's not like you. You're an outright hypocrite
Modern Muslims online are. Every famous Muslim debater online is a defender of Andrew Tate.

And you don't have to respond to me, you understand that right? YOU told me to stop talking about Islam. That's the fastest way to make me continue.

And what the hell does the bold have to do with anything? How am I being a hypocrite? Hypocrisy would be if I shat on Andrew Tate for all of the shit he's done while I'M doing those actual things.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Nope, that'd be Republicans.

I love how you didn't deny the suicide bombings, pedophilia, or hate crimes against gays. You just attacked America and it's mass shootings as if I'd defend it.
No difference between suicide bombers and high school mass shootings. Religions have rulings and they're meant to be followed by the people who practice the religion just cuz you don't agree with that doesn't give you the right to talk shit about people's religion, more than a billion people practice the religion. You're just behaving like the same Andrew Tate you hate so much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Modern Muslims online are. Every famous Muslim debater online is a
Mufti menk is a Tate fan? The one's I listen to don't even talk about Andrew Tate, what are you saying
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hypocrisy would be if I shat on Andrew Tate for all of the shit he's done while I'M doing those actual things.
Yeah like talking shit about people's religion or saying you don't like religions except Judaism cuz they're liberals? Yeah 👍

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
No difference between suicide bombers and high school mass shootings. Religions have rulings and they're meant to be followed by the people who practice the religion just cuz you don't agree with that doesn't give you the right to talk shit about people's religion, more than a billion people practice the religion. You're just behaving like the same Andrew Tate you hate so much.
Yes it does! Religions only have value to the people who practice those religions! I'm an Atheist, all of this shit is retarded to me lmfao. You can't justify evil behavior by saying "Well, my religion says it's okay, that's why it's okay."

As for there being no difference between suicide bombers and high school mass shootings, there's a huge difference: motivation. No one committing a mass shooting in America does it because they a magic man in the sky is going to give them 72 virgins for pulling it off. They're doing it because of mental illness.

Mufti menk is a Tate fan? The one's I listen to don't even talk about Andrew Tate, what are you saying

Aswell as Daniel Haqiqatjou, Muhammed Hijab, and Omar Sulaiman

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Hating on Islam and Muslims on a manga anime forum how ironic. And Andrew tate is supposed to be the bad guy.

Most bodily fluid are dirty. Y'all just wanna be so progressive and accepting everything until someone don't agree with the view points

Yeah I can understand this part it's a issue. That's a problem.
Most of y'all probably don't know the first person to even accept Islam was a very rich woman. But Islam and Muslims are the bad people not westerners who keep funding proxy wars and Americans who fucked up the Middle East but yeah Muslim and tate are the real bad people.

The fact that y'all want to dictate moral values on an anime manga forum is so ironic. Someone who's nearly 40 shouldn't be here in the first place
Wait, are you a Tate supporter? If you are that'd explain everything.

There's a difference between "women shouldn't be allowed in a temple during their periods!" and "women should be able to go inside temples even during their periods." One takes away freedom, the other does not.

Okay yeah, you're defending Tate. Can't take you seriously then.

Holy shit this is maybe the most not-a-member-of-a-marginialized-community thing I think somebody could possibly say. And if you are a member of a marginialized community, maybe take a second pass at what you just typed.

Christians aren't going through a genocide at the moment, so it's weird to HYPER FOCUS on Islam of all things in 2024. I guess everyone needs their pet hate project, but dude c'mon put this shit on the shelf.
If you haven't seen ninjabot's posts on the Israel-Palestine conflict in US Politics thread, then that explains your reaction.

2: Atheists
Now how are we marginalized?!
Same shit. Republicans and liberals are just two sides of the same coin. Isn't Biden a liberal? But he's funding proxy wars. Barack Obama wasn't any better. The fact that someone like Donald Trump is y'all only hope says a lot, even he is a piece of shit but at least he doesn't like blood shed
He likes bloodshed.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now how are we marginalized?!

marginalized
/ˈmärjənəˌlīzd/
adjective

1. (of a person, group, or concept) treated as insignificant or peripheral.
    "members of marginalized cultural groups"
Insignificant or peripheral. That explains Atheists. We're smaller than practically every religious group (I know Atheism isn't a religion, you know what I mean). We have no political power. And the majority of America wants it to stay that way.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
marginalized
/ˈmärjənəˌlīzd/
adjective

1. (of a person, group, or concept) treated as insignificant or peripheral.
    "members of marginalized cultural groups"
Insignificant or peripheral. That explains Atheists. We're smaller than practically every religious group (I know Atheism isn't a religion, you know what I mean). We have no political power. And the majority of America wants it to stay that way.
Okay that's fair. I thought you were saying we weren't being treated well, and I was confused.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
^Normally that's how people use it. Because it's marginal-IZED. Not just marginal. It sounds like we've been MADE to be marginal.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Exactly!

But also I'm very concerned about the fact that there's a Tate fan here who's not even 21, apparently. Tate's trash views poison young boys until they grow up to be violent incels

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's literally exactly what the video I posted in the first page of this thread talks about. But conservatives and Muslims in general aren't willing to denounce him because of the sheer amount of traffic he draws to their ideologies.

But admittedly, society has made it easy for someone like him to do what he did. There aren't a lot of male role models out there for young men to model themselves after, and Andrew Tate is basically all the things men want to be:

He's a champion kickboxer (one of the few things he hasn't lied about)
He's rich
He's charismatic (funny and confident)
He's muscular
He's attractive

We need a left-leaning Tate to counteract him.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Left-leaning Tate? I'm pretty sure that won't help, given that Tate says things that men want to hear. "Left-leaning Tate" would not.

Muslims in general? I've seen a lot of Muslims denounce him and the way he's making Islam look bad.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Left-leaning Tate? I'm pretty sure that won't help, given that Tate says things that men want to hear. "Left-leaning Tate" would not.

Muslims in general? I've seen a lot of Muslims denounce him and the way he's making Islam look bad.
Well, I'm referring to content creators and debate apologists like I posted up above. So I shouldn't have said general.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
There's a difference between "women shouldn't be allowed in a temple during their periods!" and "women should be able to go inside temples even during their periods." One takes away freedom, the other does not.

Okay yeah, you're defending Tate. Can't take you seriously then.
They're exempted from some acts of worship. They're pardoned for not fasting or praying during this period of time. Of course they can do other acts of worship like giving out to the less privilege people. It's same with men to, you can't perform acts of worship if you have wet dreams or semen stain. You gotta clean yourself up before you meet God.

How did I defend Tate? I even said I don't believe he is a Muslim. How's that defending?

That's literally exactly what the video I posted in the first page of this thread talks about. But conservatives and Muslims in general aren't willing to denounce him because of the sheer amount of traffic he draws to their ideologies.

But admittedly, society has made it easy for someone like him to do what he did. There aren't a lot of male role models out there for young men to model themselves after, and Andrew Tate is basically all the things men want to be:

He's a champion kickboxer (one of the few things he hasn't lied about)
He's rich
He's charismatic (funny and confident)
He's muscular
He's attractive

We need a left-leaning Tate to counteract him.
Left leaning Tate 😂😂😂 yeah I like to see how that works. Lots of leftist spend their time on anime forum and discussing irrelevant topics and you think they're gonna be someone like Tate 🤣. Why don't you try and be the left leaning Tate it might work

Exactly!

But also I'm very concerned about the fact that there's a Tate fan here who's not even 21, apparently. Tate's trash views poison young boys until they grow up to be violent incels
I don't know if I'm a Tate fan tbh. He's a sex trafficker and all that but I did start kickboxing cuz of him. I think he's narcissistic and thinks wealth and worldly stuffs are all that matters which Islam doesn't preach. But I'd rather be a Tate fan than a leftist liberal, do liberals even tell men to workout? Wait aren't y'all the ones that do the body positivity type shit?
Yeah no left leaning Tate cuz that's impossible

He likes bloodshed.
Didn't fund proxy wars and all of that. Men Biden really fucked the world up. Inflation everywhere cuz of this stupid dollar of you guys. After all the shit y'all have done throughout history I don't get why people think you guys are some kind of power house?

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States

When I say left-leaning Tate, I mean all the positive aspects I meant. Not the religiosity and misogyny.

Left leaning Tate 😂😂😂 yeah I like to see how that works. Lots of leftist spend their time on anime forum and discussing irrelevant topics and you think they're gonna be someone like Tate 🤣. Why don't you try and be the left leaning Tate it might work
Literally everyone watches anime, that doesn't mean anything. For fuck's sake, Fresh and Fit regularly make analogies to Yugioh, Dragonball Z, and Pokemon.

And it's not like there aren't any left-leaning charismatic buff dudes that have masculinity overflowing from every pore. They're just not super vocal about politics because of the job they do demanding that they stay quiet about politics for fear of ostracizing potential fans.

1: Every member of the New Day in WWE
2: Chris Evans aka Captain America himself
3: Alan Ritchson is a Christian, but he's one of the kind that just takes the good stuff and ignores the bad, so I'm alright with him. He also hates Trump and what politics has done to Christianity, and tends to lean left (wore a shirt demanding that the cops that shot Breonna Taylor be arrested, stuff like that).

Notice how none of these dudes are sex traffickers by the way? Can you think of any conservative male role models that don't teach men to treat women like shit?

But I'd rather be a Tate fan than a leftist liberal, do liberals even tell men to workout? Wait aren't y'all the ones that do the body positivity type shit?
Are you saying you can't do both? Body positivity doesn't teach people it's healthy to be overweight. It teaches them to be positive in SPITE of their body being overweight. Depression is a killer, and we don't want people committing suicide because of the unrealistic physical standards placed on people by social media.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Well, I'm referring to content creators and debate apologists like I posted up above. So I shouldn't have said general.
Oh. Usually people like them get a lot of clout because they appeal to red pill weirdos.

They're exempted from some acts of worship. They're pardoned for not fasting or praying during this period of time. Of course they can do other acts of worship like giving out to the less privilege people. It's same with men to, you can't perform acts of worship if you have wet dreams or semen stain. You gotta clean yourself up before you meet God.

How did I defend Tate? I even said I don't believe he is a Muslim. How's that defending?
That's still stupid, given period is a natural part of life. And I've seen tons of devout Muslim men stay quiet when men do something against Islam, but as soon as a woman shows a bit of hair, they attack her.

"And Andrew Tate is supposed to be the bad guy"

I don't know if I'm a Tate fan tbh. He's a sex trafficker and all that but I did start kickboxing cuz of him. I think he's narcissistic and thinks wealth and worldly stuffs are all that matters which Islam doesn't preach. But I'd rather be a Tate fan than a leftist liberal, do liberals even tell men to workout? Wait aren't y'all the ones that do the body positivity type shit?
Yeah no left leaning Tate cuz that's impossible
There's no such thing as leftist liberal, there's either the left or liberal, just as how there's the left and there's conservative.

Didn't fund proxy wars and all of that. Men Biden really fucked the world up. Inflation everywhere cuz of this stupid dollar of you guys. After all the shit y'all have done throughout history I don't get why people think you guys are some kind of power house?
Who thinks that? Only Americans do, otherwise most countries make fun of us.

But Trump did continue wars and increased Islamophobia by lying about Muslims. I don't think this is on topic though, probably better off going in Religion or Politics thread.

When I say left-leaning Tate, I mean all the positive aspects I meant. Not the religiosity and misogyny.
I mean, we had Bernie and have Jeremy Corbyn. The difference is, people don't want to hear, "this should be free and that should be accessible!" Majority are too selfish for a left wing that actually cares about people.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
That's still stupid, given period is a natural part of life. And I've seen tons of devout Muslim men stay quiet when men do something against Islam, but as soon as a woman shows a bit of hair, they attack her.

"And Andrew Tate is supposed to be the bad guy"
Yeah that's stupid. In Islam we're thought not to judge people. If she shows her hair it's between her and God not her and you. You can try to correct or advice but you shouldn't judge her especially if you're not her dad brother or husband

I also don't like that. It's dumb asf and being a hypocrite

Who thinks that? Only Americans do, otherwise most countries make fun of us
Cuz y'all westerners especially Americans are clowns. Straight up degenerates. Back in highschool I really looked up to you guys but now y'all are nothing special. Y'all preach climate change and whatever weather activist bullshit but continue sponsoring proxy wars? Tf?
There's no such thing as leftist liberal, there's either the left or liberal, just as how there's the left and there's conservative.
Liberal leftist same thing. Zero differences.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Cuz y'all westerners especially Americans are clowns. Straight up degenerates. Back in highschool I really looked up to you guys but now y'all are nothing special. Y'all preach climate change and whatever weather activist bullshit but continue sponsoring proxy wars? Tf?
So you don't believe in climate change? And you're 20 years old?

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
: Every member of the New Day in WWE
2: Chris Evans aka Captain America himself
3: Alan Ritchson is a Christian, but he's one of the kind that just takes the good stuff and ignores the bad, so I'm alright with him. He also hates Trump and what politics has done to Christianity, and tends to lean left (wore a shirt demanding that the cops that shot Breonna Taylor be arrested, stuff like that).

Notice how none of these dudes are sex traffickers by the way? Can you think of any conservative male role models that don't teach men to treat women like shit
If you think this people have more influence than Andrew Tate you're joking. Most of them are bought by the higher ups. Like ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh. All of them are bought.
So you don't believe in climate change? And you're 20 years old?
No I believe in climate change but I just don't like the fact that war mongers are the ones preaching it. Y'all westerners are so fucked man. You guys collaborate with middle Eastern countries in oil production and nuclear weapons production

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
If you think this people have more influence than Andrew Tate you're joking. Most of them are bought by the higher ups. Like ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh. All of them are bought.
I never said they had more influence, I was listing left-leaning male role models.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
don't think this is on topic though, probably better off going in Religion or Politics thread.
This thread is pointless cuz most anime fans aren't red pillers. 99.99 percent of weebs are Liberal leftist so why try discussing red pill on an anime manga forum? Doesn't even make sense.

ninjabot

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's super not the case. You didn't see all the racists shitting up all of youtube with videos crying about a black woman being hired to voice Yoruichi in Bleach, so much that they went back to using the old voice actress?

Hell, any black actor voicing any anime character receives death threats because according to weebs, only white people should voice Japanese people.