Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 624 Spoilers & Discussion

Baam VS Dumas: What will happen?

• Baam will win.

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Baam will lose.

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Baam will be rescued by someone.

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • The fight will be interrupted(Dumas leaves, Baam passes out etc).

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Come on now how long it takes a dislocated join to heal in tower of god ? and Baam heal way faster.
Jinsung still has his two years old arm injury... :heh

I honestly don't remember Baam recovering particularly fast. It happened once with that exoskeleton and that's it. We don't see healing via Shinsoo very often.

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
It has being a while since we saw Baam take a beating like this. Does Baam have any power that can heal him?
As far as i know, no. He did insta heal when he went dark more, but i don't think he can do that at will.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly don't remember Baam recovering particularly fast. It happened once with that exoskeleton and that's it. We don't see healing via Shinsoo very often.
Maybe there is some technique or power that allows healing (besides the fucking fish)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Soooo am I the only one disappointed? This isn't the power he used when fighting White, this isn't his full powers. He didn't use the black shinshoo, with the black rain. I'll admit if it wasn't Dumas anyother high Ranker would've been completely crush but this is disappointing. Baam also had whites power of souls. How much does he really wanna save his friends?

I think S.I.U just forgets about the things he draws, like the 2nd thorn never had a wrap around it, were did this second wrap come from. The inconsistencies are starting to be annoying.
Bam made the point that when he fought white his limiter was released. It's feasible that this is the most he can do right now while still being less power than he used against white. That said, this still just wasn't a good chapter.

I think it's lowkey a thing for bam but it doesn't get mentioned. Scratches and normal wounds usually disappear within the same chapter for bam. You could blame that on siu laziness but lote wise I think it fits within what fighters of bams level do. It's only recently that bam reached high ranker level so we will have to see where that goes.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I still don't understand why bam is showing electricity this chapter.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The last time he used souls was when he teleported the cage iirc. The black shinsoo never appeared after white. We have never seen what that crown can do.
We have yet to see any new evolution of the RT and BT transformation. No black march piercing. No thorn piercing, and the other one is still half sealed. Nothing about the sun.

Problem with having a lot of powers is actually using them.
This remains a problem for TOG. If you're gonna give multiple powers, at least use them. Also, i'm starting to believe TOG shouldn't be watched weekly but rather binged

I still don't understand why bam is showing electricity this chapter.
Me too.

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Data zahard at the 43th floor was high ranker level, i dont think zahard at 50ish floors would be so much different from the current full power baam. After all even at the hidden floor he was not stronger than d zahard, even assuming that baam grew faster than zahard i dont believe it would be a one-sided fight, baam would still win but it would be tough?
Even supposing that is true, Dumas would still neg him like he did to Baam.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Seriously this

You’re wrong, 200 exactly(including post main story chapters) and the author died, stop slandering a top notch series. I’ve reread it 3 times it has plenty depth.
I'd read solo leveling novel wayyyyy before the manhwa even exist, its good but dont have that "plenty depth"

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, i wonder if the memories in the book and leviathan would be enough for bam to copy some family head techniques...

Glowstuff

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dude. That's like, all the options. But in any case, i think it's gonna be some being inside him that'll take his place momentarely.
Well, there was also the option that he stays down until all of this is concluded, but I forgot Levi has to make an appearance in this drama. Looks like it's leviathan's time to shine.

Namchan

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Be patient my friends. As a long long time reader of TOG I can say definitely that Bam has never got whooped so bad before . We can safely assume Bam is in for a huge power up within the next five chapters.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Bro when I started ToG I was in my undergrad 3 rd yr in mechanical engineering course. Now I have 2 masters degree been through 2 jobs got married have a kid...
Like yeah it is too long
When i start detective conan, i still in elementary school, now im in my 30's and his ass still solved some repetitive case

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Brother Kallavan detonated an atomic bomb in his arms. It's not the same 😂 also don't forget that the machine Maschenny kept him prisoner in never let his arm heal completely, in fact he is not 100% healed for Maschenny, she even said he was healing very quickly before she imprisoned him.

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bam used RT on the left hand. Now that's surprising

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
ToG is becoming like The Breaker now.

Main character loses a fight every other week.

:toc

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
ToG is becoming like The Breaker now.

Main character loses a fight every other week.

:toc
Nah for real.. even in the new colored season
The guy spent 105 chapters taking L’s!

Bam used RT on the left hand. Now that's surprising
Artist just forgot 😂

SomeKindaAnimal

Reaction score
Country
United States
He hasn’t accepted the thorn that’s why it’s still outside his body if I’m recalling correctly now is the perfect time. I think of it like before Naruto took control of Kurama. He needs a permanent power up not a mode to go into we already did that with White.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know if it's already been said, Bam was taking out everything......I Think He Forgot LEVIATHAN.

Maybe SIU is waiting for the LEVI action Reveal Next Week?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Now that I think about it, Bam’s horns never appear without the thorn appearing as well!!! That’s not Bam, it’s a hallucination!!!

Also how can blood be dripping down Dumas arms?!?! Especially after his last attack!!!

Blooming_Lotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Looks like SIU is hyping levi in this chapter. Dumas tanked twin wings and almost every attack bam threw at him. He looked unfazed but when bam used storm, Dumas shielded against it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Something which also seems weird in regards to bam's past few battles... bam has of course CQC abilities but for the most part when facing enemies in his tier or above he tries to keep things at mid range where he as a wave controller is strongest. Meanwhile dumas is someone that could probably one shot powered up kallavan with a single half assed punch and bam is keeping things in close range. I suppose it plays in bam's favor that dumas is struggling to not kill him but it is still a strange scenario.

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Just read shin's TL ---

And for me summary of the chap is I will take it all out ....

After reading all panal,Me:Huh?really ? Come on that's obv not u all out bruh!!

where is the 3 orbs that you made with kallavan ?now he should be able to control more as he got two hella powerups and where red blue thryssa third form?u are just attacking physical,no loop techniques.....

After white's fight,Baam's fighting should be on different level now but it's now fights look he is using less powers....

And Ig Siu done this purposefully to give a disappointed chap after a whole week we know u saving for next chap but still no suspense panal and u now want to give him a new power up,don't get why when u don't showing him utilising half of his powers yet .....

Last edited: