Question - Venting questions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Venting questions

q4luo

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I've been following it since 2010, on and off. I recall back in 2016 SIU said something about finishing it in 4 years or something. We're no where near that. Is he just milking a dead cow now?

Bam is a mess of a character in terms of power source. Just a shit ton of meaningless chrome extensions that he doesn't even use most of the time and have no coherence together. Is his life target just mastering the thorn that Enryu dropped? How is that anything special? Enryu could have just used that instead; no more ToG story. All these admin powers he has are pathetically weak (what was that about instantly getting to the top of the tower by Blue?) and unexplored. It feels like Bam is a braindead child playing around in the mud.

The power level is also a mess. How are Slayers supposed to be any threat to the FHs if they're as strong as Dumas at most? Luslec seems to be the only one who can do anything.

If "irregulars get stronger as they climb", that's the same as regulars. It makes sense from the FH flashbacks, but that also means they're aware of the growth potential Baam has. Zahard knows this, and sees Baam as an enemy. Why isn't he just nuking him?

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I've been following it since 2010, on and off. I recall back in 2016 SIU said something about finishing it in 4 years or something. We're no where near that. Is he just milking a dead cow now?
When? I never heard of this.

Lonatian

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
Zahard knows this, and sees Baam as an enemy. Why isn't he just nuking him?
yes, he did but Kallavan and 4th army failed. His priority is Gustang, so he agreed with suggestion from Traumerei that will use Baam fight against Gustang.