Games - League of Legends | Page 100 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What if she's buffed and then sudden everybody first picks her what do I play then omg the nightmare :cookiearf

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
What if she's buffed and then sudden everybody first picks her what do I play then omg the nightmare :cookiearf
I don't think she has a kit that can go FOTM without major changes.

Unless they make her damage go from high to stupidly high.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Lel they nerfed Raptor Cloak I'm done :arf

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Seems like a Rioter has confirmed that the mystery slot isn't a new champ...kinda weird. But I the picture we've seen of the masked dude might really be Yi, even though the updated site shows a weapon and it doesn't seem like what Yi would use. Everything else is confirmed Leona/Lucian/Fiora pretty much.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

51 mins?!?!?! :pogchamp

His video for 5.15 wasn't even 10 minutes long...holy fuck this patch is dumb :XD

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

same

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Why the FUCK are they buffing Lee Sin? His new Ult is going to be insane...

Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
ADCs cried forever about Thornmail, so they nerfed it. Well, I hope they enjoy Garen with 4k HP, 300 AD, 65% armor pen, and 450 MS charging at their face to do True Damage right in their fucking mouth :4head

The combination of these three new items (including DMP here)....are fucking retarded. :XD

Not really sure how it will change the item meta for Bruisers...but I think it's going to be imbalanced as fuck. A lot of champs are going to still like Frozen Heart and Randuins. However, given how they've nerfed the HP on several items and the new Juggernaut items have more HP in some cases, things are going to change A LOT. Any Bruiser who relies on Sheen procs for damage is probably going to like Sterak's since Sheen's proc is based off of base AD. Just imagine an Irelia Q at level 18 doing 1k damage with W active and Trinity Force/Sterak's/Botrk.

Not sure about competitive, but in Solo Q I think most ADCs are going to be so underpowered by comparison....

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Seems like a Rioter has confirmed that the mystery slot isn't a new champ...kinda weird. But I the picture we've seen of the masked dude might really be Yi, even though the updated site shows a weapon and it doesn't seem like what Yi would use. Everything else is confirmed Leona/Lucian/Fiora pretty much.
Is that the slot with trace on? It fits Yi Q, which is lock on

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
ADCs cried forever about Thornmail, so they nerfed it. Well, I hope they enjoy Garen with 4k HP, 300 AD, 65% armor pen, and 450 MS charging at their face to do True Damage right in their fucking mouth :4head

The combination of these three new items (including DMP here)....are fucking retarded. :XD

Not really sure how it will change the item meta for Bruisers...but I think it's going to be imbalanced as fuck. A lot of champs are going to still like Frozen Heart and Randuins. However, given how they've nerfed the HP on several items and the new Juggernaut items have more HP in some cases, things are going to change A LOT. Any Bruiser who relies on Sheen procs for damage is probably going to like Sterak's since Sheen's proc is based off of base AD. Just imagine an Irelia Q at level 18 doing 1k damage with W active and Trinity Force/Sterak's/Botrk.

Not sure about competitive, but in Solo Q I think most ADCs are going to be so underpowered by comparison....
Well, they probably enjoy Garen over Irelia, Riven, etc. Still, I mean. Since dashes and gap closers >> 450 MS :XD
But I know what you mean. It'll be annoying as hell.

Lvl 18 Irelia can already jump to a squishy carry and kill him with Triforce alone, so, I imagine that's what overkill means, uh..

Weren't they already underpowered, though? There is no ADC currently that you can pick because it's broken/OP or has super high carry potential at the moment.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Wait wtf, just now I saw a 4k HP Gnar recovering some 200HP per second or something with Warmogs wtf

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Can someone explain to me WHY Morde is suddenly hyped by Riot as a "duo laner"? I don't get this attempt at breaking open the meta. It's never going to work. Skarner is about the only champion that CAN work out of all the Juggernauts. The rest are just garbage no matter what you do to them. Gonna have some fun DUNKING on Garen now though.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Weren't they already underpowered, though? There is no ADC currently that you can pick because it's broken/OP or has super high carry potential at the moment.
I don't think that's completely true, but I feel like ADC have been in a really shitty spot for the longest time now, ever since Lucian was good actually. Kalista kind of mixed it up when she was super OP, but even her now has fallen into "OK" standards. In almost every single game I do incredibly well early, feel super broken, I get this huge "lul" in my power spikes. I'm mega powerful, have to go through the huge gold gap of building PD and BT/LW, and you don't really recover before you hit 4 items. I've had plenty of games where I'm a GOD early and then I somehow end up only getting assists later. The best example I can think of "lately" which has relevance due to the skill level/lack of randomness, is my latest game in ranked on Sivir (which was weeks ago). I went 5-0 early in lane and was SUPER strong. Then my damage dropped off so quickly and I ended the game something like 5/5/15 or some shit. It was hilarious. I was literally just an utility bot despite being the one that was super fed early on my team.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Wait wtf, just now I saw a 4k HP Gnar recovering some 200HP per second or something with Warmogs wtf
I talked to you about new Warmogs, lol. If you have over 3K max HP, you recover an insane amount of HP over 5 once you don't take damage for 8 seconds.
Say hello to the old baron buff regen :frankerz

Can someone explain to me WHY Morde is suddenly hyped by Riot as a "duo laner"? I don't get this attempt at breaking open the meta. It's never going to work. Skarner is about the only champion that CAN work out of all the Juggernauts. The rest are just garbage no matter what you do to them. Gonna have some fun DUNKING on Garen now though.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

I don't think that's completely true, but I feel like ADC have been in a really shitty spot for the longest time now, ever since Lucian was good actually. Kalista kind of mixed it up when she was super OP, but even her now has fallen into "OK" standards. In almost every single game I do incredibly well early, feel super broken, I get this huge "lul" in my power spikes. I'm mega powerful, have to go through the huge gold gap of building PD and BT/LW, and you don't really recover before you hit 4 items. I've had plenty of games where I'm a GOD early and then I somehow end up only getting assists later. The best example I can think of "lately" which has relevance due to the skill level/lack of randomness, is my latest game in ranked on Sivir (which was weeks ago). I went 5-0 early in lane and was SUPER strong. Then my damage dropped off so quickly and I ended the game something like 5/5/15 or some shit. It was hilarious. I was literally just an utility bot despite being the one that was super fed early on my team.
Well, he will get full exp while laning as a duo. So, while laning as 2v2, he'll get the exp he'd in a 1v2 lane. If you are asking the point of this change, I have no idea, either.

Unless you completely crush the lane, you won't be hard carrying. That was my point. ADCs still remain as the consistent DPS threat teams cannot ignore, but they are no longer a powerhouse. And with some champs, even if you crush the lane, you won't really benefit from it as much as you think you would once the laning phase is over.
Let's just say, in my experience, winning lane as an ADC is way less rewarding than any other role in the game, support included. That's the good point of winning the lane as ADC, in my opinion. A support getting an item headstart, getting dragon/enemy jungle vision control and the flexibility to roam around the map is the real benefit of your duo lane winning.
Meanwhile the fed ADC will be doing double golems on his own :frankerz

Obviously, this is low elo perspective, but I doubt there is much more about it that I can't see.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Well, that's certainly true. A fed ADC is nothing compared to a fed mid or fed top in most cases. If I get fed on Azir it's almost impossible to lose the game. I can just go and one shot anyone. The thing is most popular mids are rather strong for the majority of the game. They have good early games, get good spikes with the second item and scale like beasts. Meanwhile ADC has a HUGE lul of nothingness.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
That's why we started seeing Jinx, Tristana, etc. in competitive more and more. Early turret busting returned because every ADC began to bite the dust the moment mid game arrived.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
That's why we started seeing Jinx, Tristana, etc. in competitive more and more. Early turret busting returned because every ADC began to bite the dust the moment mid game arrived.
I find it a bit funny that Kalista is pretty much perma banned. Outside of pro level I don't find her that menacing. Of course a strong ADC, but not enough to get perma banned. In normal games you don't even see Kalista much and she's rarely banned xD

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
I find it a bit funny that Kalista is pretty much perma banned. Outside of pro level I don't find her that menacing. Of course a strong ADC, but not enough to get perma banned. In normal games you don't even see Kalista much and she's rarely banned xD
She is definitely not banworthy-tier in solo queue, but the supports that are being played, Alistar, Annie, would all be able to mesh well with a Kalista and smash the lane.
Also, pro players exploit the kiting power (although it's nerfed heavily) to the utmost level, so, she becomes a terrorizing pick :XD

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
Reaction score
Country
Norway
OK I tried the new Skarner in a custom. I don't know how this shit got through PBE.... Once again Riot shitting the bed.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Those zones of his are so fucking weird, why would you give a single champion such a huge buff? It's INSANE for clear speed and gives him huge movement speed buffs in huge parts of the jungle, including a free crab buff at dragon/baron if you control the respective crystals. The most insane however is the mana regen it gives in the jungle. You literally spam as fast as you can in your first clear, without a leash, and you come out of the jungle with FULL mana (doing blue last, so getting no mana from it, nor using smite on it for the smite mana). If you ever need some mana for a gank or something, just afk 15 seconds at one of your crystal shrines, and you gain 60% of your mana, roflmao...

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I'm a LUCIAN MAIN BOYS!!!

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

I can finally play Leona.... I haven't been able to do it yet because she's so fucking ugly. The issue remains having that cancer ugly face in my match history. OK maybe I can't play her.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

"It's not Yi" :kappa

Noob, that helm was 100% Yi. Look at his skin that has Chroma skins.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

OK, least impressive one.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Best Skin In The Game.

holy MOLY!!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Thank god PROJECT: Yi is 1820 RP, makes it less appealing to buy it, so by proxy fewer will play him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
OK I tried the new Skarner in a custom. I don't know how this shit got through PBE.... Once again Riot shitting the bed.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Those zones of his are so fucking weird, why would you give a single champion such a huge buff? It's INSANE for clear speed and gives him huge movement speed buffs in huge parts of the jungle, including a free crab buff at dragon/baron if you control the respective crystals. The most insane however is the mana regen it gives in the jungle. You literally spam as fast as you can in your first clear, without a leash, and you come out of the jungle with FULL mana (doing blue last, so getting no mana from it, nor using smite on it for the smite mana). If you ever need some mana for a gank or something, just afk 15 seconds at one of your crystal shrines, and you gain 60% of your mana, roflmao...
Tried two games on him, and got destroyed because I had little idea what to do (bot lane getting double killed lvl 1 for a start is no fun, either), but I thought he looked strong with how strong zones have been tuned, especially with mana regen. Glad to hear from a jungle main that I wasn't that far off with my assessment :XD
I didn't really need to afk for mana regen, since I never came close to being oom. It's a bit ridiculous.
You basically can't 1v1 Skarner if he is on his zone (talking about junglers here, you probably can, as a ridiculously fed laner, which happened to me in both of my games), so, you basically need to go where he isn't on the map to clear his zones. My teams not really paying attention to zones did not help, either, but if a team is okay enough to do that, you potentially establish immense dragon/baron control on the map.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

By the way, they tuned this stuff multiple times. The zones, etc. was way weaker in the first iteration of the PBE run for the updated Skarner, if I'm not wrong. They tuned it this way through feedback from Skarner players, rofl.

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
i dont play zed....but that skin is so evangelion:zomg

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Definitely YES to Leona;

Not sure why Zed players complain, default Zed looks the best imho :kappa ;

Yi lol;

Fiora is nice, much better than the Yi excuse me thank you very much;

Expecting cool visuals from Lucian, PROJECT really suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.