The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Nah, they're not looking hard enough.
It shouldnt be about sheer random search effort tho D:

Hm I thought that in order to move on to the new rounds, even after the 2 days end, you had to solve all riddles from the previous round. Was wondering what you guys (hosts) would do then since there's an impossible riddle.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nah me and Ust made a good team (up until the last one). Also I feel like you're being Darth Vader trying to lure me over to the dark side and I wanna feel like Luke Skywalker for a second.
Does that make me Han Solo? :zomg

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Gallon @zimbardo So was I totally wrong in thinking whoever doesn't solve this round won't proceed to the next?
You have to solve first riddle set.

I see an issue here, however - don't worry, I am thinking of how to get around this problem (discussions in smoke filled rooms are being had).

Unlike my dear unwashed fellow, I actually do want you all to proceed onto the next set - to see how you deal with the harder problems...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That said, not sure why these discussions aren't happening in this thread rather than this one...
Perhaps we should take them there?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
The win thread is the connection hub for everything

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I'm stuck on demon's riddle aren't I. God damn it.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ustie, there's a DVa skin we can get thru playing HoTS matches (Oficcer DVa). Also, the older Oni Genji skin. Later on we can get 10 box the same way. Wanna join us later to farm it?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

Zimby is such an important mod that we need 2 of him to mod a section.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
the second zimbardo u can see because of his zanpakuto

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ustie, there's a DVa skin we can get thru playing HoTS matches (Oficcer DVa). Also, the older Oni Genji skin. Later on we can get 10 box the same way. Wanna join us later to farm it?
I still hate mobas. I'll have to see how hot the officer D. Va is before making any promises.
Don't tell me he has escaped again...

Guess that is what you get for messing around with different dimensions

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So both you and Icei found by accident/pure luck? Yeah, I'm pretty much giving up now.
Well... Maybe not pure luck, since I guess something eventually clicked in some isolated recess of my brain after I saw the right thread. Except it only clicked after the third time I had skipped past it. Or maybe the fifth. :oh

However, I can easily see why it could just never click at all if it were someone else. That I would say is the true "bad" part of this riddle, at least if you compare it to the others in the first round. I do not know what the hint is, though.

To help, not troll. Mods are all trolls by default.
Excuse me, I'll let you know that when I was nominated for Best Troll in the Community Awards, I got zero votes! So it's like the whole forum joined together to say I am utterly free of any trollish behaviour. That's a logical, undeniable scientific fact right there.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
lmao that sig change.
Well... Maybe not pure luck, since I guess something eventually clicked in some isolated recess of my brain after I saw the right thread. Except it only clicked after the third time I had skipped past it. Or maybe the fifth. :oh

However, I can easily see why it could just never click at all if it were someone else. That I would say is the true "bad" part of this riddle, at least if you compare it to the others in the first round. I do not know what the hint is, though.

Excuse me, I'll let you know that when I was nominated for Best Troll in the Community Awards, I got zero votes! So it's like the whole forum joined together to say I am utterly free of any trollish behaviour. That's a logical, undeniable scientific fact right there.
Was solving the 4th one luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.