Hangout - Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please, Sky nominated a Fate series, this forum is full of Fate fanatics with you at the top. Don't act as if he was an underdog :heh.
I honestly don't see a lot of fate fanatics here, just bc a bunch of people watch every new Fate anime that doesn't make them hardcore fans :p I only know two other people besides me here who actually read the Kaleid manga, and only a few more who have at least seen the anime (you included). In the end I wouldn't need more than one hand to count them, so... that kinda counts as being a nerdy underdog :toc

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Clearly you guys don't see why an Anime about fighting loli girls within the Fate franchise is the top of the crop.
I almost nominated To Luv Ru just so I would get to defend it. So I see what your saying but, as someone who never watched Fate/Loli edition, I got a question for you Sky. Is loli Moedred in it?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Loma's nomination reminded me that I need to catch up with Golden Kamuy.
You should maybe start Neverland
, i thought you're not into any of the news manga, but actually I saw you participating in every single manga thread even new ones like Stone, except TPN :pout Sadly you seem to read basisally everything but TPn and I don't understand, yep sorry its not a "veteran mangaka blabla thing" but it's way better than Stone or Laserbeam :hmph. you really should give it a try, as an hxh and Snk lover you should definitely love it

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I almost nominated To Luv Ru just so I would get to defend it. So I see what your saying but, as someone who never watched Fate/Loli edition, I got a question for you Sky. Is loli Moedred in it?

Moedred sadly is Apocrypha only.
But thank you for that picture. I am in love. <3

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
DON'T ANY OF YOU START! THIS IS A PUNISHMENT THAT I WILL PUT UP WITH, SO IF YOU COULD BE DECENT PEOPLE FOR ONCE AND NOT RUB SALT IN THE MASSIVE WOUNDS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
It's not a punishment you have just finally find a light and acknowledge that Mikasa won that fight because she has deserved it :hmph

Be Honest with yourself Sammy :kappa

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
You should maybe start Neverland
, i thought you're not into any of the news manga, but actually I saw you participating in every single manga thread even new ones like Stone, except TPN :pout Sadly you seem to read basisally everything but TPn and I don't understand, yep sorry its not a "veteran mangaka blabla thing" but it's way better than Stone or Laserbeam :hmph. you really should give it a try, as an hxh and Snk lover you should definitely love it
I am currently catching up with Kimetsu no Yaiba( better than Dr Stone and not written by a veteran :hmph, Togashi even recommended it). I just have a dozen of chapters to read and I will be up to date. Once I catch up with this and a few other series maybe I will start YnP. I planned to read it anyway but I didn't really have the time to start new series like that before.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's not a punishment you have just finally find a light and acknowledge that Mikasa won that fight because she has deserved it :hmph

Be Honest with yourself Sammy :kappa
This so called 'light' is a poo brown, just like the brown of the jacket she wears :kappa

kira

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Im actually amazed no Rindou in the pic @SirSamuel016 ? How could it be

No One piece, Fma, death note, Gintama, Monster, Snk nomination yet ?-_-; wanted to nominate HxH, my all time fave, but a certain @kira was so fast, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

so hesitated between Op and Tpn, but I have a weak spot for TPn so wanted to promote it a little, so onegai support TPN (and hxh) ♥

Sorry Erin-chan..
I wanted to nominate Kenshin but I never actually read the manga. :xp

Hoping someone will nominate it though.. maybe @Bigbootyjudy or @Hayatempest will come to save the day.

Definitely supporting Black Clover. One of my fave active manga atm. Also hoping someone nominates InuYasha. :jester
And like Demon, thanks to the one who nominated Golden Kamuy! Need to catch up with that one too. :sexyarf

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
How should I score?

Art: 15
Story: 20
Characters: 10
Enjoyability: 5
Total: 50

Edit:

Art: 15
Story: 15
Characters: 15
Fights/Conflict :5
Enjoyability: 5

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
DON'T ANY OF YOU START! THIS IS A PUNISHMENT THAT I WILL PUT UP WITH, SO IF YOU COULD BE DECENT PEOPLE FOR ONCE AND NOT RUB SALT IN THE MASSIVE WOUNDS, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
We all know you like Mikasa Sammy :8C

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@eefrit Wow :feelsgoodman
I'm actually impressed by your tastes :wtf

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
We all know you like Mikasa Sammy :8C
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@eefrit Wow :feelsgoodman