Hangout - Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread | Page 90 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
But this proves people won't stop buying even if a fan favourite character dies.
Yes .

But SNK fans are not the most violent in this area XD, we are used to it from the beginning.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Community Awards 2018 is coming soon!

shailks

Reaction score
Country
India
Recently started reading this. Love the colossal editions and feels like that should be the ideal size for manga in general. What are your thoughts on this and does anyone know when the fifth edition will be out?

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Recently started reading this. Love the colossal editions and feels like that should be the ideal size for manga in general. What are your thoughts on this and does anyone know when the fifth edition will be out?
I also want to buy them some day, but I absolutely hate the cover designs... they look like the kind of imitations/knock-offs that you would find in thrift shops.

I honestly will never understand why they used such bad imagery... I'm kinda hopeful that there will be a special/final edition (maybe hardcover?) when the manga ends, so I can buy that instead.

As for the 5th Colossal Edition, I'm not sure but it should be ready to predict.
All the other ones were released in November/at the end of the year, I believe, but the 4th one was delayed until August of this year (nearly a year).

The 5th one will include Volumes 21/22/23/24, which have all been released already, so if everything goes right it should be released next year.

Also, by the time the 114th chapter is released in February 2019, there will also be enough chapters released for a 6th Colossal Edition, which probably won't come out until 2020.

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Last panel of the manga will be shown in Isayama's documentary on tv this Sunday
Source

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want to know what it is or even see people discussing it, so I would appreciate if you didn't bring it up on the Chapter discussion threads as to not spoil people such as me.

It's up to the Mods of course, but if this turns out to be a "big thing" I would suggest creating a separate thread (without spoilers in the title, please) for everyone to discuss.

Thanks c:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Last panel of the manga will be shown in Isayama's documentary on tv this Sunday
Source

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want to know what it is or even see people discussing it, so I would appreciate if you didn't bring it up on the Chapter discussion threads as to not spoil people such as me.

It's up to the Mods of course, but if this turns out to be a "big thing" I would suggest creating a separate thread (without spoilers in the title, please) for everyone to discuss.

Thanks c:
Bet it will be Eren dead and Mikasa,Armin Historia standing.

Last edited:

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Bet it will be Eeren dead and Mikasa,Armin Historia standing.
I honestly don't think they would ever show the panel if it was something like that, because it's just too telling.

henry9960

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Eren wakes up thinking about a weird dream he had :super

shipleyy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys! There was a translation done for photo and for those who haven’t seen it, then don’t look if you don’t want it spoiled.Here is the translation for the image.
”You are free.”

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
My take on the panel

I personally feel that child is Eren and Historia's.The baby looks just like Historia and has Eren's eyebrows.I wasn't convinced on this theory earlier but now i am pretty convinced.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam

Husbando Wars 2018 have begun! Nominate your husbando now!​

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Final sales figure of SNK

ITT: JAPAN'S YEARLY MANGA SALES 2018! (SERIES WISE)

Rank | Title | Sales
1. One Piece 8,113,317
2. Boku no Hero Academia 6,718,185
3. Shingeki no Kyojin 5,235,963
4. Slam Dunk! 5,214,085
5. Haikyuu!! 5,030,624
6. Kingdom 4,970,171
7. Nanatsu no Taizai 4,867,680
8. Yakusoku no Neverland 4,246,955
9. Tensei Shitara Slime datta-ken 3,460,066
10. Tokyo Ghoul:re 3,267,843

Not many volumes were released this year so it couldn't come to top 2 I guess

Last edited:

Hll

Reaction score
Country
India
My take on the panel

I personally feel that child is Eren and Historia's.The baby looks just like Historia and has Eren's eyebrows.I wasn't convinced on this theory earlier but now i am pretty convinced.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Glad to see someone thinks the same way,but I am a bit surprised that Eren is still aliveI thought hr would definitely be one to die.Maybe this is the farmer boy or Armin let his hair grow out,anyways it seems that AoTs story is coming to an end in the next three months in their universe.
Iirc Historia is 6 months pregnant right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Ugh, I also don't wanna see it xD
Tbh Idk why Isayama decided to do that. Feels like a buzz kill to me.
Maybe to troll his audiences.

Or.perhaps to prepare them for the end.So far it seems that this is to make it clear to the fans that he has left his initial idea for the ending(that everyone dies) behind.

Last edited by a moderator: