Hangout - Fairy Tail Hangout Thread | Page 224 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

• The individual characters

• Moments when the guild is together

• The storytelling and plot twists

• Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

• Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

• The feels

• The fights/battles

• The character designs/appearance

• The villains

• The comedy

• The fanservice

• The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

• Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

• The anime

• Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

• Mashima's art/twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.

yutu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

3A.M France

The questions I didn't like:
On the new generation series because too much FT you're doingy tail.
Who's the strongest pllus in fairy tail? obviously who went to answer acnologia.
Will Edens zero have more male characters in EZ? if I remember correctly he said in a post on EZ's front page.
For hiro sa's favorite characters was already said to rave, fairy tail and maybe EZ in a post face.
What are erza's favorite flowers? They really asked mashima that question.
Why happy is blue?

the questions I loved:
on the oracion seis, the inspiration of the magic of lucy, the favorite mind of mashima that never said, I believe.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

3A.M France

Who's the strongest pllus in fairy tail? obviously who went to answer acnologia.
Will Edens zero have more male characters in EZ? if I remember correctly he said in a post on EZ's front page.
For hiro sa's favorite characters was already said to rave, fairy tail and maybe EZ in a post face.
Why happy is blue?

the questions I loved:
on the oracion seis, the inspiration of the magic of lucy, the favorite mind of mashima that never said, I believe.
Yeah, many questions were too pepeg 🤡
"why is happy blue" had me dying.

Oracion Seis was the only one I liked. Don't know about EZ

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France

for me, the worst question was selecting by ANN is which flower likes erza?
The person who asked this question wants to offer flowers to erza or something. Good in France, pika made a can pret the same thing I will try to ask questions from the forum which is 100 times more interesting than: which flower likes erza?

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Why happy is blue?

the questions I loved:
Are there really people who asked that as a question?

As others had said before, it is not possible there are people who are paid to ask his questions, it is not possible otherwise.

It's the same level as' '' why do you draw women with big breasts, which character is difficult to draw, what is your schedule? etc., etc """ .

There are lots of questions that would be interesting and especially useful to ask but no, people prefer to ask silly questions, those who select the questions are very happy with this kind of question.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Are there really people who asked that as a question?

As others had said before, it is not possible there are people who are paid to ask his questions, it is not possible otherwise.

It's the same level as' '' why do you draw women with big breasts, which character is difficult to draw, what is your schedule? etc., etc """ .

There are lots of questions that would be interesting and especially useful to ask but no, people prefer to ask silly questions, those who select the questions are very happy with this kind of question.
Being no oral English, I was able to read that those of twitter but in oral certain was interesting as for rebecca or mashima learns that its link means that heros is inspired by avenger.

I’ll say more that it’s the question selector that sucks for me.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
for me, the worst question was selecting by ANN is which flower likes erza?
The person who asked this question wants to offer flowers to erza or something. Good in France, pika made a can pret the same thing I will try to ask questions from the forum which is 100 times more interesting than: which flower likes erza?
Damn, that was a question?

They had a thousand interesting posts in the forum, and they pick these retarded questions. Like wtf LMAO

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Being no oral English, I was able to read that those of twitter but in oral certain was interesting as for rebecca or mashima learns that its link means that heros is inspired by avenger.

I’ll say more that it’s the question selector that sucks for me.
Yes but the coach, if there were only questions of interest, they would be really pissed off there.

And there for the live drawing, its going to be the same, 80 question I said more than 40 useless question.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Damn, that was a question?

They had a thousand interesting posts in the forum, and they pick these retarded questions. Like wtf LMAO
15:46 the best question
Gold medal: What flower loves erza?
Silver Medal: Who is the strongest in original fairy tail?
Bronze medal: Why is happy blue?

Last edited:

jetblackwings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Of all the things to ask about Erza... SERIOUSLY? Who tf cares what her favorite flowers are? I asked so many legit questions about her and this is what they chose? Even Mashima was taken aback by that question.
I understand fans will ask retarded questions, I saw plenty of them but... what made ANN pick that one? :facepalm

Also, now that Mashima himself has confirmed that LUCY is his favorite, I hope ppl will stop with the bs claims that it's Erza, which obviously isn't the case considering he treats her like garbage.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Of all the things to ask about Erza... SERIOUSLY? Who tf cares what her favorite flowers are? I asked so many legit questions about her and this is what they chose? Even Mashima was taken aback by that question.
I understand fans will ask retarded questions, I saw plenty of them but... what made ANN pick that one? :facepalm

Also, now that Mashima himself has confirmed that LUCY is his favorite, I hope ppl will stop with the bs claims that it's Erza, which obviously isn't the case considering he treats her like garbage.
In French conventions, maybe even American, mashima always said that lucy was her favorite in fairy tail. However the fans do not believe it because mashima puts her in awkward situation and does not make her much of a combat feat compared to erza.
Maybe they (ANN) too are delayed. Because the guy may have just asked this question to troll

For the flower, look at the comments one caring and thought that Erza liked the roses. But when I saw this question and the head that Mashima made he must have said to himself but what do I know about it. Well, we put Magnolia on me to be safe. Next question lucy is more pants or skirt
or What is lucy's favorite color? obviously pink and blue already said by mashima.

Last edited:

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
He had said that lucy and erza were his favorite female characters a long time ago.

But when you see how they are treated you see that there is a big difference between them.

Lucy is much more into the fanservice than erza and erza more to the battles.

The most obvious being Alvarez, where erza had two fights in this arc, lucy she none for her, ok she had her moment of glory at the end but here it is.

And the 100 quest, it's the same, lucy still hasn't had a single fight for her, where erza once again in a, kyria, laxus.

So if he really wants to show that lucy is his favorite, for Selene, ignia and viernes, lucy must be on the front of the stage, in pure narrative therm, for the fights and limit to overshadow erza.

Because once again it's lucy the heroine not erza and not wendy either.

Although I adored Erza and Wendy, it is not up to them to carry the story to the detriment of Lucy.

Newperson00

Reaction score
Country
Denmark

True it's seriously too ridiculous like what in the world is a question like that??? hehe :P
They wasted Mashima's time with their Wah Wah ( babyish ) questions about Happy

In my opinion they should have asked him like How did Natsu beat FH Zeref........ T-T a huge opportunity wasted..

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I didn’t watch the stream so,

any questions that were worthwhile?

any questions regarding mirajane? :XD

or was it all just useless info?

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France

mirajane 0
interesting:
- Hiro didn't even know that Rebecca meant "liaise. This was born because a person asked him about the importance of the name with respect to the character's role / Thanks to this Hiro is going to try to relate the names with the importance of the character for the story (XD)
Hero inspires d'Avenger
- Oracion has always used it for bad groups and she likes the name because it sounds good (XD)
- Lucy's magic comes from the invocation in video games.

useless: top:
Gold medal: What flower loves erza?
Silver Medal: Who is the strongest in original fairy tail?
Bronze medal: Why is happy blue?

question how will 100yq end
- The end of 100 YEARS QUEST has not yet been decided (it is not difficult to say that it will be a happy ending xD). - It is not yet known how long 100 YEARS QUEST will last, but it has a general planning which is followed - The end of 100 YEARS QUEST is not yet decided (it is not difficult to say that it will be a happy ending xD) -
. Question about new generation already said by mashima.
Fairy Tail NEXT GENERATIONS can be done if people ask for it a lot and it will be AFTER 100 YEARS QUEST
Question if he will have men on EZ already announced by mashima either on twitter or in a tome.
Question about the anime EZ.
Question about what he thinks of the drawings Ueda already said on twitter and I bet on the first volume.
What's mashima's favorite character on RAVE AND FT;

this is my point of view can be certain of the forum we liked these questions. But he's got plenty of other bad questions

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India

I just skimmed through the video. Regarding FT, every question were cookie cutter nonsense IMO. except the one about Oracion Seis and about how long the HYQ will last

None about Mira lol

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
instead of flowers he could have asked: why erza loves strawberry cake so much?
Who is stronger between acnologia (ravine of time) and the dragon gods?
Why is happy interested in carla when he has touka?

jetblackwings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Serbia
He had said that lucy and erza were his favorite female characters a long time ago.

But when you see how they are treated you see that there is a big difference between them.

Lucy is much more into the fanservice than erza and erza more to the battles.

The most obvious being Alvarez, where erza had two fights in this arc, lucy she none for her, ok she had her moment of glory at the end but here it is.

And the 100 quest, it's the same, lucy still hasn't had a single fight for her, where erza once again in a, kyria, laxus.

So if he really wants to show that lucy is his favorite, for Selene, ignia and viernes, lucy must be on the front of the stage, in pure narrative therm, for the fights and limit to overshadow erza.

Because once again it's lucy the heroine not erza and not wendy either.

Although I adored Erza and Wendy, it is not up to them to carry the story to the detriment of Lucy.
Didn't Lucy fight Brandish and Jacob in Alvarez as well as defeat the big bad Acnologia, and stalled the Strauss siblings in 100yq?

Wasn't Erza's screentime in Tartaros reduced to getting tortured naked in a gross fanservicey way while Lucy fought Jackal, Franmalth and the entirety of Tartaros? Then had one off screened fight with Minerva and a rushed, half-assed fight with Kyouka when ALL other MCs had several chapters dedicated to their fights AND plot relevance?

Not to mention Erza lost/tied/had help for ALL those fights, she hasn't soloed a fight or had any plot relevance since GMG.

Erza is absolutely NOT Mashima's favorite, in fact it feels like he started hating her since GMG. Idk if her popularity bothered him or what.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Didn't Lucy fight Brandish and Jacob in Alvarez as well as defeat the big bad Acnologia, and stalled the Strauss siblings in 100yq?

Wasn't Erza's screentime in Tartaros reduced to getting tortured naked in a gross fanservicey way while Lucy fought Jackal, Franmalth and the entirety of Tartaros? Then had one off screened fight with Minerva and a rushed, half-assed fight with Kyouka when ALL other MCs had several chapters dedicated to their fights AND plot relevance?

Not to mention Erza lost/tied/had help for ALL those fights, she hasn't soloed a fight or had any plot relevance since GMG.

Erza is absolutely NOT Mashima's favorite, in fact it feels like he started hating her since GMG. Idk if her popularity bothered him or what.
You're cherypicking my guy. Erza, without any doubt, has gotten far more fights than Lucy. And gets illogical wins all the time. If we compare screentime when it comes to fights, I doubt the ratio is less than even 3:1 in Erza's favor.
Why are you complaining about Erza's fanservice, when Lucy's main thing in the series IS fanservice lol. Half of Lucy's screentime is her losing her clothes, or Natsu ending up on her tits in some convoluted fashion.

Lucy couldn't do anything in Tartarus until CSK came out. That was the last time Lucy was able to shine as a character.

Against Jacob, she didn't really fight and did some minor support work. Against Brandish, Brandish didn't use her powers lethally.
While, Erza got three Spriggan fights in that arc!

If I didn't hear it from Mashima, I'd 100% assume Erza (or Natsu or Wendy) is his fav. She gets almost as much fight screentime as Natsu, almost never loses clean (when was the last time Erza lost clean, before Laxus?), and get bullshit POF/asspull victories all the time

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
If I didn't hear it from Mashima, I'd 100% assume Erza (or Natsu or Wendy) is his fav. She gets almost as much fight screentime as Natsu, almost never loses clean (when was the last time Erza lost clean, before Laxus?), and get bullshit POF/asspull victories all the time
Having loved a character does not necessarily mean always putting her in combat. Mashima likes lucy, which may be due to his personality or he can vary lucy's clothes at any time he wants etc.

Last edited: