Hangout - Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02] | Page 95 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The picture of Nen Categories.
The second link. If you scroll down you'll see the rest of the pictures.

But here it is:

Netero and Nobunaga in the Enhancer category.

Knuckle in the Conjurer one and Silva in the Emitter one.

I would like to learn more but if that's how it is it'll finally make people stop thinking the databooks are 100% correct.

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
The second link. If you scroll down you'll see the rest of the pictures.

But here it is:

Netero and Nobunaga in the Enhancer category.

I would like to learn more but if that's how it is it'll finally make people stop thinking the databooks are 100% correct.
Guess that a Zoldyck having silver hair means there's a Transmuter theory is done. Damn Togashi on a roll since he's been back debunking all these theories, we've been talking about over these years lol. So Netero is an Enhancer crazy ability he has for being one guess it goes to how much of a master of Nen this old man was.

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I always think that people got the whole match with Kastro as a golden rule, when it was actually an example of cases in which your Nen is not enough.
With this, I mean that 20% of 1000 is still bigger than 100% of 100. Netero is at a level in which his technique doesn't represent an issue of hatsu types because it's sufficient for what he needs.

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
This makes much more sense than what was circulating before (i.e. emitter Knuckle and transmutation Silva)!

it'll finally make people stop thinking the databooks are 100% correct.
Finally indeed!! Hopefully that'll also make those who think nen beasts are "emitted" question their claim.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This makes much more sense than what was circulating before (i.e. emitter Knuckle and transmutation Silva)!

Finally indeed!! Hopefully that'll also make those who think nen beasts are "emitted" question their claim.
I honestly thought Knuckle was an Enhancer or Emitter because of the range plus the Aura transfer. I don't see how it's Conjuration. Can Potclean be seen by everyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Araki's drawing and comment.

lulukaruins

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
Same. I always on belief that Knuckle potclean was Emission.
Also, isn't Rihan's predator conjuration? Why nobody able to see his predator. Did he concealed it with In?

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gotouge's drawing and comment

Gege's

Ishida's (Two pieces):

Oda's

Same. I always on belief that Knuckle potclean was Emission.
Also, isn't Rihan's predator conjuration? Why nobody able to see his predator. Did he concealed it with In?
There was no Nen User with him when Rihan used it to kill Salé-Salé. The bodyguard(besides him) was a normal guy.

lulukaruins

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sabertooth
There was no Nen User with him when Rihan used it to kill Salé-Salé. The bodyguard(besides him) was a normal guy.
Shouldn't conjuration based visible to naked eye?. I don't know, I just assumed he concealed it with In

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Shouldn't conjuration based visible to naked eye?. I don't know, I just assumed he concealed it with In
You are right. I guess maybe with all his conditions he can conjure an invisible beast? Some abilities are invisible in certain situations like Kurapika's Dolphin, Silent Majority etc.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Wow those tributes for Togashi comments are so heartwarming, they really show a deep respect. I loved that Gege's "Take care of yourself" Ishida's hisoka is amazing. I knew Gege and Gotouge love HxH. Ishida even wrote Hisoka back story. Oda and togashi are friends. I hope there will be more other authors tribute :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

if you need the coms i can add them ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If anyone need them or cant access to them, here are the comments

--- Double Post Merged, ---

another ishida illustration :

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Ishida is such a fanboy :lmao. I love this.

Togashi's recommandation is the reason why I started Kimetsu.

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The biggest change this gives us that Nen is much more of a spectrum than many fans thought. Biscuit had actually alluded to this but most people preferred Hisoka's quick and dirty analysis and that's what drove discourse in the community.

Ah, what a time to be alive!

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Togashi still unwilling to reveal anything about Ging though :amuse.

magickirua

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Hi :) Here is what I could learn from the other picture. I'm not a translator, I checked with 2 translations extracted from the picture.

The "Circle of Attributes" is the level of mastery for each category of the Hatsu system.

Superior Level
Excellent Level
Natural Talent Level
Extreme Level

This is an overall "in the moment" evaluation based on learning speed, physical ability and mental strength, and is not an expression of the strength of the special ability.

As you work, you move up in the rankings. There are cases where one does not move up even if one is in the "Circle of Attributes". A person with a ranking of "Natural Talent" will only fall to the rank of "Excellent" or "Superior" due to insufficient training.

A person whose abilities are halfway between the two categories can enter the "Circle of Attributes" if he continues to train only in his natural category over a long period of time.

(Not sure about the translation of this one)
A condition for awakening to the "Extreme" level is to work in all categories. Note: This is apparently what Biscuit said during Greed Island.

The term "Extreme" refers to the fact that the ability has reached the highest possible level of competence, and does not refer to the value of innate talent. It depends not only on the efforts of the individual, but also on other factors such as luck and fate.

Gon was placed in an intense state of mind and reached the "Extreme" level instantly, but lost his special ability due to his oath.
To be confirmed, but they seem to say that Gon lost his Jajanken, since they are talking about special ability.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hi :) Here is what I could learn from the other picture. I'm not a translator, I checked with 2 translations extracted from the picture.

The "Circle of Attributes" is the level of mastery for each category of the Hatsu system.

Superior Level
Excellent Level
Natural Talent Level
Extreme Level

This is an overall "in the moment" evaluation based on learning speed, physical ability and mental strength, and is not an expression of the strength of the special ability.

As you work, you move up in the rankings. There are cases where one does not move up even if one is in the "Circle of Attributes". A person with a ranking of "Natural Talent" will only fall to the rank of "Excellent" or "Superior" due to insufficient training.

A person whose abilities are halfway between the two categories can enter the "Circle of Attributes" if he continues to train only in his natural category over a long period of time.

(Not sure about the translation of this one)
A condition for awakening to the "Extreme" level is to work in all categories. Note: This is apparently what Biscuit said during Greed Island.

The term "Extreme" refers to the fact that the ability has reached the highest possible level of competence, and does not refer to the value of innate talent. It depends not only on the efforts of the individual, but also on other factors such as luck and fate.

Gon was placed in an intense state of mind and reached the "Extreme" level instantly, but lost his special ability due to his oath.
To be confirmed, but they seem to say that Gon lost his Jajanken, since they are talking about special ability.
I don't think Gon should have Jajanken since everything has been reset. He can learn Nen again but his Aura Nodes are closed so he would have to develop Jajanken again.

He is basically as he was at the start of the series but with more knowledge and better physical abilities. That's how I see his state.

magickirua

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Unfortunately the image is not of sufficient quality, but as there are 2 kanji for Natural Talent, I could recognize :

Natural Talent Level:
Silva; Hisoka; Yupi; Genthru; Korutopi; Chrollo; Pito; Yupi; Illumi; Uvoguin ; Komugi