Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 592 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 592 Spoilers & Discussion

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

My HC is fixed, it's Kukuda who burnt Dokoko's face
don't try to reason with me, I'm beyond reason
Probably chopped off his feet too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also ironically the phoenix looks a bit like moltres and the windbird like a drugged out articuno

Last edited:

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Just this pic is enough to prove that the Wolf of Elbaba steamrolls through DC, this wolf tanks attacks that one-shot DC, what are they supposed to do to him?
tickle him:yodawg
It sure has durability He has not shown any special attacks, no team techniques with his tamer, he does not master any element, his bite is not special, his eyes are not special, he cannot transform unless it is at the hands of Traumerei, he can clearly withstand hits until certain limit obviously but it cannot effectively attack the enemy, what is its use? His tamer has not shown any shinsu attributes either. I have no doubts or questions why he is the weakest branch with the least influence.

*Honey badger ulti enter the chat*
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dokoko is the best and stronger BH for me.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Still no t/l LOL

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, finished reading the chapter. From the raw it didn't seem that great but it's at least better than last weeks chapter.

From the looks of it tiara and Yuri did really get drunk and... Conveniently sobered up when needed? I suppose it tracks that high rankers would be able to heal their drunkenness off when needed.

I did find the bit with Yuri and tiara to be fun. The two probably have more in common than either would be willing to admit. Yuri more or less outsmarting tiara must really have hurt tiaras ego.

Surprisingly tiaras pen isn't something she conjures with shinsoo... It really is a crippling weakness of hers which yuri got a chance to confirm.

And another former branch head... It really looks like kirin has made a point to preserve exiled branch heads. It wouldn't be surprising if the two from yaratchas flashback are also secretly there. I wonder if kirin is enough of a fool to think he can attain family head status. His parallel lpb family definitely suggests such an scenario. The more interesting scenario here is whether kirin has discarded branch heads that rival pudily...

Yuri definitely played her princess card right. And fucked over kirin.

Bigrong49

Reaction score
Country
United States
I forsee Baam getting a new ability when he comes in contact with Tiara pen.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Kirin had best wrap this up fast, or at least pray that Traumerei doesn't come calling. All the Family Head has to do is catch one glimpse at all those expelled former Branch Heads decked out in Kirin's regalia to suspect what's going on and summarily put Kirin to death for treason.

I'm fairly certain that this is how things are going to end up happening here.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Nah for real

Kirin had best wrap this up fast, or at least pray that Traumerei doesn't come calling. All the Family Head has to do is catch one glimpse at all those expelled former Branch Heads decked out in Kirin's regalia to suspect what's going on and summarily put Kirin to death for treason.

Well, knowing Traumerei he probably knows and just wanna see him fail miserably 😂

I forsee Baam getting a new ability when he comes in contact with Tiara pen.
Please no 😭

That pen is just behind the fire fish and the spear of Rak in power.

Vali x lucifer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Vali be for real everybody here is reading you
You really think Elbaba can figtht with Elphation, Ari bright sharon, Yolker and his Two bubble minions, the monkey LPB etc and get the W?

This is just part of SIU inconsistencies
I understands tho so many characters
Even Lefav who is officially a top 300
Can’t keep up with a SQ without commander.

The wolf probably is going to require a high level attack but Elbaba can be deal with with a butterfly punch with shiwonryu.
We only saw Cha easily tank multiple Division Commanders, basically kill any Div com lvl High Ranker in one lethal move but his punch did negligeble dmg to Elbaba's wolf.
I would argue that until proven otherwise there is no reason to believe Elbaba is not in the ball park of your average BH power lvl wise.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
It sure has durability He has not shown any special attacks, no team techniques with his tamer, he does not master any element, his bite is not special, his eyes are not special, he cannot transform unless it is at the hands of Traumerei, he can clearly withstand hits until certain limit obviously but it cannot effectively attack the enemy, what is its use? His tamer has not shown any shinsu attributes either. I have no doubts or questions why he is the weakest branch with the least influence.
but he doesn't need any special technique to roll over the DC
Cha took Fucile's head off with a random punch
every wolf attack will be a potential one shot

but Kirin didn't do anything wrong there
Kukuda is just a guy who failed to become BH became salty and left the mothership
Perper also left of his own accord
It's a bunch of dissatisfied not traitors, their presence in the army of Kirin could raise some eyebrows, but no suspicion of treason.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
but Kirin didn't do anything wrong there
Kukuda is just a guy who failed to become BH became salty and left the mothership
Perper also left of his own accord
It's a bunch of dissatisfied not traitors, their presence in the army of Kirin could raise some eyebrows, but no suspicion of treason.
But will Traumerei see it that way? He doesn't need proof, just a suspicion of guilt. There is no due process here. Kirin is deliberately gathering people who are, for whatever or other reason, opposed to Traumerei's personnel decisions. We know that Kirin is an actual traitor, but even if Traumerei does not know (he definitely does) then Kirin has still made himself 'guilty' by associating these people with his force.

SomeKindaAnimal

Reaction score
Country
United States
The way the ears are drawn now bothers me lol

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Much better with translations.

Elbaba is so thirsty for attention, it's hilarious :lmao.

How many Lo Po Bia are confirmed siblings at this point? That's a lot.

With Lobadon here he can't end things quickly.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
With Lobadon here he can't end things quickly.
I agree, so he'd best keep up hoping that daddy doesn't catch wind of this little civil war and drop in on the proceedings.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
How many Lo Po Bia are confirmed siblings at this point? That's a lot.
-Kirin
-Robadon
-Goruro
-Joo
-Umtiti
-Elbaba
-Lilial
-Shilial
-Yorari
-Perper
-Kukuda
-aparantly most of BH
and don't forget, Traum is suposed not having many children, he's below average:yodawg