Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 607 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 607 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But it doesn’t make sense. Zahard’s princesses are said to be the ultimate species and only the strongest of Zahard’s princess has ever beat a ranker while still a regular.

Rak descending from the ancient one does not make him having enough strength to overpower high rankers as a C rank regular make sense. We haven’t been given any reason to think that being a descendant of the ancient one gives you greater power than having Zahard’s blood. So how does it make any sense for Rak to do something that even the strongest member of the ultimate species couldn’t at this point, as far as we are aware?
I agree that it's poorly executed but Rak's feat doesn't affect Adori any way.

Potential and growth rate are different. Adori is probably more talented than Rak, but it doesn't mean that she reached the level that she currently has(or which allowed her to defeat a Ranker) as fast as him. Also, tests were probably harder back then.

The boost that Princesses get from Zahard's blood is also different from their innate potential. Rak's transformation is probably going to be limited anyway.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Potential and growth rate are different. Adori is probably more talented than Rak, but it doesn't mean that she reached the level that she currently has(or which allowed her to defeat a Ranker) as fast as him. Also, tests were probably harder back then.

The boost that Princesses get from Zahard's blood is also different from their innate potential. Rak's transformation is probably going to be limited anyway.
I mean, it's not that far fetched that rak's potential/talent could be in the adori/luslec tier. Rak is a direct descendant of a being data eduan regarded as powerful and zahard took the time to mostly exterminate rak's species AND also curse anyone related to them. I do think rak will need to master his power before he can use it freely but that probably won't take that long. Bam needs teammates.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It doesn't matter if it's 133F or 134F. The point is that there is a special reward for anyone who leaves regular status and becomes a ranker.
For common regular yes, but both baam and rak isn't common regular, even high ranker like evankhell, yama, and khell hellam who vessel from ancient as we can see didn't mention anything about special reward.

How are so many of you acting like this makes sense. Yes, Rak is descended from the ancient, but him just being like “I’m so weak and want to be stronger” and then suddenly going from regular level to overpowering an elite high ranker from a great family is such bullshit. We’ve gone from Adori Zahard being the only regular to ever beat a ranker, to Rak overpowering high rankers as a C rank.
You're stick too much to term "regular rank" yes for common regular that's no sense, you can see at baam there the logic of common regular shambles just because he is irregular, there another anomaly ancient/native one the being that before term of "regular/ranker/high ranker" even present they are make zahard move to eliminate them/curse them not because they are betray zahard I believe, zahard eliminates them maybe because they aren't needed in the system zahard want present the term "regular/ranker/high ranker".
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah don't forget the fire that given to yeon family head is from ancients.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
But it doesn’t make sense. Zahard’s princesses are said to be the ultimate species and only the strongest of Zahard’s princess has ever beat a ranker while still a regular.

Rak descending from the ancient one does not make him having enough strength to overpower high rankers as a C rank regular make sense. We haven’t been given any reason to think that being a descendant of the ancient one gives you greater power than having Zahard’s blood. So how does it make any sense for Rak to do something that even the strongest member of the ultimate species couldn’t at this point, as far as we are aware?
Welp, the bit about ultimate species from the lore probably isn't that technical. Princesses are special because their talent to begin with is among the highest in the tower and are further boosted by zahard's power. But that has little to nothing to do with species the empire went out of its way to eliminate. Lore wise, while it does leave a bad taste, it's not really a contradiction. I'd still argue that the point of the training arc at the hidden floor was to reframe rak's and aguero's power. Rak was revealed to be a member of presumed genocided species (which SIU had built up over quite a few distant descendants up to that point) and aguero turned out to be someone who actively avoided any training whatsoever with shinsoo attributes rare even within his family. Add to that SIU showing a confrontation between elliot, a koon with ice attributes, and evankhel, someone who wields an ancient and its flame. Add to that the absurd hax of enna core. I don't think it's that hard to see where things are going with bam's teammates. What I wonder is if SIU intents the other second floor folk to go through something like this.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
A lot of assumptions there. Enkidu is some kind of blob monster but we don't know if he allows people to control water. If Rak is like that, he doesn't need to collect elements, but simply awaken them.
Why do you call it a blob monster?!?! It is using water lol not fat/lard!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
hmmm, puddle monster?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s the same water Rachel commented about earlier that protects the Sprout! We clearly see Enkidu call for it to create its water body!!!

Looking back at Urek v Luslec ll, Enkidu could have originally been a Ghost Orchid that is now being preserved/sustained by water!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Enkido was encased in a water like cube to begin with. I am not sure if it calls to more water during the fight... Add to that, he simply looks like he is missing most of his body. I suppose the sprout could in reality be the rest of its body but that sounds strange....

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Crackpot theory... if the sprout is actually the rest of enkido's body then perhaps that makes him a former member of the plant realm which got experiemented on by the workshop. Perhaps lobadon's plant is a part of enkido as well.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Crackpot theory... if the sprout is actually the rest of enkido's body then perhaps that makes him a former member of the plant realm which got experiemented on by the workshop. Perhaps lobadon's plant is a part of enkido as well.
Even though Urek destroyed Luslec plants, Luslec does explain how the spell doesn’t stop and the spores continue to grow/spread until they dominate the surrounding area… and won’t stop until it gets revenge on whomever harmed it!!!

Enkidu hates Traum!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
this is about to ended by enkidou is phantaminum’s mom, watch!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The sprout pretty much dominates its surrounding area

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Even though Urek destroyed Luslec plants, Luslec does explain how the spell doesn’t stop and the spores continue to grow/spread until they dominate the surrounding area… and won’t stop until it gets revenge on whomever harmed it!!!

Enkidu hates Traum!!!
I don't think my crackpot theory has anything to do with urek.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think my crackpot theory has anything to do with urek.
Lol my point is how Luslec explained how his plant is out for revenge, is similar to how Enkidu(if indeed a root/plant) is out for revenge against Traum!

Soo I’ve been thinking maybe that 5th element seen around the Giant ancient is not ice( my original thought) nor mineral/metal!!! What if it is suspendium?!?!?

And maybe Dumas too is an ancient descendant, and that’s how he controls his spears!!! They all have a piece of suspendium attached to them! If you go back to how Dumas reassembled himself, after JH broke him, it is pretty similar to how Rak assembled his new form!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Rak in essence does not need to physically throw spears, he could just create stone spears or attach stone to his spears and move them freely with his ability

I like Hot Wings

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

But I don’t see how you can separate the execution from what has happened how you are. If Rak has already reached this level now, from what we know he should become far stronger as he goes up the tower. If he’s this strong as a C rank there is no reason to think he wouldn’t be stronger than people like Adori by the time he’s a ranker, because he isn’t even halfway up the tower. This level of power is completely broken.

Welp, the bit about ultimate species from the lore probably isn't that technical. Princesses are special because their talent to begin with is among the highest in the tower and are further boosted by zahard's power. But that has little to nothing to do with species the empire went out of its way to eliminate. Lore wise, while it does leave a bad taste, it's not really a contradiction. I'd still argue that the point of the training arc at the hidden floor was to reframe rak's and aguero's power. Rak was revealed to be a member of presumed genocided species (which SIU had built up over quite a few distant descendants up to that point) and aguero turned out to be someone who actively avoided any training whatsoever with shinsoo attributes rare even within his family. Add to that SIU showing a confrontation between elliot, a koon with ice attributes, and evankhel, someone who wields an ancient and its flame. Add to that the absurd hax of enna core. I don't think it's that hard to see where things are going with bam's teammates. What I wonder is if SIU intents the other second floor folk to go through something like this.
I agree it’s not contradicting something, but this is still a complete asspull. In no way does Rak descending from a powerful creature make him overpowering elite high rankers at this point make sense. Not even Baam, a talented irregular, has ever done anything like this. It would be like Baam suddenly becoming strong enough to overpower Karaka at the name hunt station. This level of power out of nowhere makes zero sense.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s been pretty obvious that Rak defies tower law since the floor test! He doesn’t need to complete floor test to move onto higher floors!!! Soo it’s insane to compare his growth to the likes of Adori/Luslec

Same applies for Ghost

Maybe “defies tower law” is wrong to say, more so naturally acclimated to the tower!!! Towerborn are the ones that have to “defy tower law”

Rak and his kind should have a natural right to the tower whereas towerborn do not thus having to contract with admin to use shinsu

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It’s been pretty obvious that Rak defies tower law since the floor test! He doesn’t need to complete floor test to move onto higher floors!!! Soo it’s insane to compare his growth to the likes of Adori/Luslec

Same applies for Ghost

Maybe “defies tower law” is wrong to say, more so naturally acclimated to the tower!!! Towerborn are the ones that have to “defy tower law”

Rak and his kind should have natural right to the tower whereas towerborn do not thus having to contract with admin to use shinsu
Defying the tower's laws is a pretty ambiguous concept and in many cases the very characters in the story don't appear to understand this. I don't think acclimated is the right framing but my guess is that your conclusion is probably about correct. I think a key bit of context here is provided by folk who talk about bam. In some cases bam has said to break the tower's laws with his shinsoo control... But eventually we learn that irregulars have unrestricted access to shinsoo and don't need contracts. Basically, bam didn't break any law, it simply looked that way to normies.

We know that the ranking system and tower climbing came with the advent of the empire... But before that it's clear that shinsoo was used by beings in the tower under different rules. I would guess this means rak might be operating under said rules rather than empire rules. Rak's species originally came from the giant splitting his power into separate beings... If rak inherited a chunk of that power and operates on pre-ranking/climb rules then it could explain his current situation. That said, from a storytelling perspective this isn't a great development. Gradual/earned growth makes up for more satisfying powerups....

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rak and his race can be consider as shinheuh, the natural being but they are surpass their own kind, even in floor one this shinheuh can make some ranker trouble moving:

[3] They typically breed in areas with a high density of shinsu, so dense that even Wolhaiksong Rankers would have some trouble moving in it, except those with miraculous shinsu resistance.

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
overreacting about the sprout

PS: is nothing special.

In other matters

I wonder how many shots it will take for Cha to take down a PB main ranker in the front line

My prediction? That bunny head is going down in 3 punches.

Cha is the only want who can win this war.

Rak and his race can be consider as shinheuh, the natural being but they are surpass their own kind, even in floor one this shinheuh can make some ranker trouble moving:

[3] They typically breed in areas with a high density of shinsu, so dense that even Wolhaiksong Rankers would have some trouble moving in it, except those with miraculous shinsu resistance.
There is no evidence that rak comes from a race of people who look like him, we have not seen anyone like him,
Rak's memories are compromised, we cannot believe anything he said until the seal or curse is completely removed first.

Most likely
Rak and Khun
Were chosen to be Baam’s companions
Even before they met on the 2nd floor
By Headon.