Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since Ameuz said that she knew what they were plotting he couldn't let her live after that!
Nah Traum already knew that she knew. He controls everything and everyone on his MS!

Kiibou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I would not be surprised if we learn that the party was a sham and that Traum knew all along what was going to happen. MO Zahard and Traum used this party to FULLY WIN over Eduan, Hana, Gustang, and Hon
This is some diabolical shit

peak ToG again

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
R the 2 new girls blossom and Icarus?

Demonspeed

Bomb Demon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
and yeon told this mosshead has a soft heart??
Doing something like that after being rejected and betrayed is different from doing this normally.

Anyway, the FHs have already changed enough. They aren't "good people" even in this flashback.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Doing something like that after being rejected and betrayed is different from doing this normally.

Anyway, the FHs have already changed enough. They aren't "good people" even in this flashback.
What you mean LOL!?! This was well thought out!!! Traum knew all along and used the situation to manipulate the other GWs!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Knew what all along? That kill can't be something premeditated.
He knew she was leaving! MO him and Zahard had this all planned to win over the other GWs against Arlene and V

Demonspeed

Bomb Demon
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I didn't believe that Traumerei was the one who controlled Enkidu, but it's good to see that SIU clearly showed that he is a jerk to end this flashback. All these posts of readers acting as if we were supposed to see the FHs of this flashback as good were confusing.

If there is a good FH, then it's the exception to the rule(none so far until proof of the contrary). Now I hope I'll see less readers hoping for his survival :D.