Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
well how the FH believed enkidu especially gustang who is supposed to be the smartest... anyway gustang is not the bad guy of the story. i hope he will kil traumei in this arc since baam even if sui give him enough power up to beat traumei would never kill him lol

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m guessing if Traum/Zahard never manipulated these 4 GWs, then maybe Arlene and V would have had more allies back then!!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Or maybe these 4 would not have participated in the fight

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Also is it mentioned that ameuz "soul" left her body? reviving a decapitated Aria is more tricky imo.
It is stated that Ameuz is already died, the FH cannot raise dead person hence they cannot save her.

As for Aria, White had revealed that what Baam did is not raising the dead, Baam undo the damage before her soul leave her body (die).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum played a major role here but Zahard is the ultimate villain here!!! SIU did a Masterclass job reaffirming this FACT!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
well how the FH believed enkidu especially gustang who is supposed to be the smartest... anyway gustang is not the bad guy of the story. i hope he will kil traumei in this arc since baam even if sui give him enough power up to beat traumei would never kill him lol
Depends on your perspective and what you care about. He's the one ultimately responsible for Baam's humiliating circumstances here. For me that makes him less preferable to Traumerei.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
luslec wasn’t the only one who infiltrated the LPB MTS

the blond girl in military clothes also found
The laboratory where Traumerei crated the first
Beastkin for the war.

babazz

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yeah I was pretty sure there was a link between the witches an enryu but I can’t remember if it was actually confirmed Enryu made them or if it was a rumour, and the wiki didn’t say anything.
I sincerely have to say that I remember that I never read something like that and ever since the Train arch, I read two times all the chapters

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
luslec wasn’t the only one who infiltrated the LPB MTS

the blond girl in military clothes also found
The laboratory where Traumerei crated the first
Beastkin for the war.
That girl looks like Icurus, V must have sent her

puras2307

Reaction score
Country
India
And Gustang forgot that detail until now! Him and the others joined Zahard against Arlene and V, based off this lie!!!
thats ur theory cool off for a bit..
ur reasoning is inadequate
u think for something so simple they they oppose and condemn V??

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, so the origin of the conflict mentioned earlier seems to be over enkido's words at the end... I wonder if enkido told gustang that he was controlled by traumerei when he killed ameuz. Ironically if this is what triggered the conflict it'd be gustang who is acting.... weird for lack of a better word. Since ameuz was already their enemy and pretty much had a death sentence as far as the family heads were concerned. Of course, traumerei would have killed ameuz out of spite if this is how it played out. Still weird that this is what gustang is so angry about. I suppose it's maybe not the core of the issue but it is something which really stung gustang at the time. Also who the hell is icarus?

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't understand. Was the condition in exchange for blessings was to be controlled by rei?

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rei will be shocked when he sees enkidu

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
And... gustang has a room with people/creatures in tubes? I've been of the idea for a while that traumerei can't control ancient species either. Maybe he was experimenting on those to control them. I suppose if gustang can't control humasn it's possible he also can't control other non human sentient species. It's not that big a stretch that traumerei that traumerei could also want to control beings like elpathion.