Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

Dutchy

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gustang won't die because Enne.

As for Traumerei's death, SIU could surprise us (with or without another retcon).
There's that bracelet and the Boss that are unkwnow variables.
Luslec saying he came to see the death of FHs (IIRC) means there's got to be a way.
Red Thyrasa has been shown to damage immortal creatures. And FUG either created or researched the Blue Thyrasa extensively and they have possession of the thorn. I think they've had the means, just not the right candidate.

fly

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Saying that Ameuz is a victim and innocent ends up being funny to say the least, there are many innocent people here that one person could be betraying but a few tears and "Enkidu, please take care of him" is enough, Traumerei made a lot of mistakes with his friends and Enkidu, Ameuz's big mistake was trusting too much and abusing the protection and affection that Traum and the others had for her, that's the truth, when V and Arlene decide to leave Traum had already changed, as we see she says to Rang "it was always my decision to follow/stay on that person's side", so Ameuz always had the intention of one day being on V and Arlene's side, so that was more important than what she felt for Traum, the first mistake is in her staying with Traum and not having left right away, she still tells Traum that she would stay with him forever, very innocent, very innocent and intelligent, starting to communicate with the enemy side, "ah but maybe she would only talk to them about the day and the flowers" and ? It's already wrong and a betrayal, most likely she was passing information to the enemy, she could simply break up with Traum in private and the next day but no, she decided to abuse and do all that in public once again, humiliating Traum, as if that wasn't enough, in the end she still tells him that she knows the secrets of Traum and Zahard, in short, she played too much with fire and in the end she burned herself, the truth is that she was going to die anyway, if not there it would be in the war since she was going to join the side doomed to failure, Rang, Eduan and the others who are sad about her death would be much more so if they had to kill her during the war, Traum even did a favor here
Insane glazing.
OMG:yodawg

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Insane glazing.
OMG:yodawg
I just said that she was well aware of what she was doing, unless SIU comes and says "look guys, Traum fooled everyone, he can control humans and everything Ameuz did was because he was being controlled" she is not innocent

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Ok atleast traum isn't incompetent but rather he is evil. I can live with that. I m not sure what would this reveal do for the current war.
I doubt traum after remembering this will weep and loose his resolve.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
this is crazy
This girl did everything you could do
To get yourself killed and people are simping at her
Because is socially correct to do it..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Traumerei did the right thing!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Talking about Traumerei is “evil”
LMAO in every places traitors should die
She made a decision to stay with him
She made promises to him and the backstabbing everybody in their faces with the enemy?
Softies!

if i was traumerei i would ordered Enkidou to dig a hole
Hang her outside down and make all kind of insects
Eat her alive slowly while i redact to her all her promises but siu is a great guy..

Because Gustang and Traumerei has been portrayed as Psychopaths tyrants is just right

Why is people trying to find the goods in FHs?

Reactions: fly

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yep.she was no innocent women. Falling in love with Traum says a lot about her,climbing the tower alongside the likes of Jahad says a little more. Ameuz was just another asshole.
But it's stated that she fell out of love with Traumerei and that she was not liking what the FH were becoming, like how is she an asshole when the people she thought were better became worse and for believing the guy she has been with for years can't take a break up

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
But it's stated that she fell out of love with Traumerei and that she was not liking what the FH were becoming, like how is she an asshole when the people she thought were better became worse and for believing the guy she has been with for years can't take a break up
She isn't an asshole. Lotta guys on this forum are obsessed with worshipping Irregulars.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
She isn't an asshole. Lotta guys on this forum are obsessed with worshipping Irregulars.
How is saying that she isn't a mere victim worshiping Irregulars? The only victim in this is Enkidu. He hated Traumerei's friends, companions and was jealous but kept his feelings in check. Ended up being betrayed by Traumerei and used to cover his murder. Ameuz, despite her love for Traumerei and the others had freebies, used them to spy on them and once she revealed everything things got out of hand. The fact that she felt conflicted doesn't change her actions.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
this is crazy
This girl did everything you could do
To get yourself killed and people are simping at her
Because is socially correct to do it..

Traumerei did the right thing!

Talking about Traumerei is “evil”
LMAO in every places traitors should die
She made a decision to stay with him
She made promises to him and the backstabbing everybody in their faces with the enemy?
Softies!

if i was traumerei i would ordered Enkidou to dig a hole
Hang her outside down and make all kind of insects
Eat her alive slowly while i redact to her all her promises but siu is a great guy..

Because Gustang and Traumerei has been portrayed as Psychopaths tyrants is just right

Why is people trying to find the goods in FHs?
Like she wasn't really a traitor, in the timeframe of things there wasn't really a war yet, the group is split with one side wanting to continue the climb and was where she stood, the problem is that Traumerei was such a massive Zahard dick rider he took advantage of the opportunity, also Traumerei probably would have killed her even if she didn't side with V, Traumerei mainly saw her as a pet he couldn't control so the break up was always going to be a death sentence

How is saying that she isn't a mere victim worshiping Irregulars? The only victim in this is Enkidu. He hated Traumerei's friends, companions and was jealous but kept his feelings in check. Ended up being betrayed by Traumerei and used to cover his murder. Ameuz, despite her love for Traumerei and the others had freebies, used them to spy on them and once she revealed everything things got out of hand. The fact that she felt conflicted doesn't change her actions.
Cause none of that really didn't have anything to do with her outcome, the current state of things during that time wasn't at a point where the FH would have turned on her for siding with V, she wasn't wrong for siding with V, all of it was Traumerei's decision to escalate things further and then lie to everyone about it

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Ameuz, despite her love for Traumerei and the others had freebies, used them to spy on them and once she revealed everything things got out of hand.
May be I m missing something but where was she deemed a spy?
You "marry" someone with "till death do us part" type vow. You find your husband completely changed and becoming a control freak and steadily see merits in leaving him for your other friends ( not romantically) who still are similar in spirits to what your husband was. You do share moments and try to find solace but those become far and few in-between.
When you announce your departure your husband used his pet robot to massacre you and pin the blame on the friends she wanted to leave with.
I see that to be reasonable scenario for the wife to be deemed innocent/ less guilty especially given here they weren't married and the whole event was to propose to Amez. So I really don't get the hate.
The only hate she deserves is the way she broke off. She should have done this earlier and with less audience. But on flip side she was butchered and the death was used to start a war which saw multiple innocents being killed. Traum is incorrigibly guilty here.

Last edited:

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
The people who are defending Ameuz with everything it's just because Ameuz is supposedly betraying the "bad" side and helping and joining the "good" side, I'm sure if Ameuz goes over to V and Arlene's side and starts passing information to Zahard and his friends was the worst person in the tower, V and Arlene are sinners like the other 11, there is no problem with the side that Ameuz decides to choose, the problem is how she did things and betrayed the side she was on

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
People really are defending a psychopath killing his "lover " after breakup because he couldn't take it.
These things happen IRL 🙄

You are not seeing the point.
Traum killed her more for leaving him rather than killing her for joining V & Arlene.

When I think about it, feels like he just used her like a pawn to frame V from the start :XD

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I remember when people did this with Naruto and thought that Pain before he was revealed that he was actually Yondaime aka Minato.
I remember that too :yodawghow time flys.

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States
The people who are defending Ameuz with everything it's just because Ameuz is supposedly betraying the "bad" side and helping and joining the "good" side, I'm sure if Ameuz goes over to V and Arlene's side and starts passing information to Zahard and his friends was the worst person in the tower, V and Arlene are sinners like the other 11, there is no problem with the side that Ameuz decides to choose, the problem is how she did things and betrayed the side she was on
Lmao at this hypothetical, yes she's obviously looked better for leaving the bad guy side the same way you're going to look at someone better for leaving Germany before it turned into nazi Germany but you're also playing up the "betrayal" when the war didn't even started till after her death, legit all the FH were still cool with her except for the loser she broke up with

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
People really are defending a psychopath killing his "lover " after breakup because he couldn't take it.

Traum killed her more for leaving him rather than killing her for joining V & Arlene.

When I think about it, feels like he just used her like a pawn to frame V from the start :XD
Don’t bring real life morals to the conversation
This is war! She still was living the dream in her delusional head trying to hang with friends and climbing and shit those days are done she was that one who propose that life to Traumerei!!!
And the. She is texting the enemy and spying Traumerei and Zahard talking about “i k ow what you guy are doing in secrecy” and shit giving the enemy instruction to find Traumerei labs and let them know
How much he is advancing in his war army!!!
who you think guide the blonde girl to that lab in that castle? You are softies!

Traumerei is not killimg her for “break ups and heart broken shit” she literally confirmed she was spying!

Like she wasn't really a traitor, in the timeframe of things there wasn't really a war yet, the group is split with one side wanting to continue the climb and was where she stood, the problem is that Traumerei was such a massive Zahard dick rider he took advantage of the opportunity, also Traumerei probably would have killed her even if she didn't side with V, Traumerei mainly saw her as a pet he couldn't control so the break up was always going to be a death sentence

Cause none of that really didn't have anything to do with her outcome, the current state of things during that time wasn't at a point where the FH would have turned on her for siding with V, she wasn't wrong for siding with V, all of it was Traumerei's decision to escalate things further and then lie to everyone about it
LMAO ok.

CountDookoe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I'm not sure about that. This flashback kind of made Traumerei more relevant. I see Gustang more far away from the plot in comparison to Traumerei. If you ask me why what we've seen of Gustang's book is about Traumerei's past actions, It's because Gustang alone is not interesting enough.

The ratings really increased after Traumerei became the focus.
Questions have been raised for sure bu
We don't know why Zahard and the 10 FH 'chose' to stop climbing, only that they sealed the door to the 135th floor and split the key into 15 parts.

Gustang definitely wants out and Zahard appears to be waiting for the right set of circumstances before having another go.

His immortality and kingship was given to him by Administrators, and thus can be take away.

Enryu killed the Administrator of the 43th floor a long time after this flashback. And prior to that event it was believed that the Administrators were unkillable.

Since then there has been an arms race with FUG researching Blue Thyrasa and the Thorn and Trumerei collecting creatures that have the ability to possess or mind control others e.g. Nene (Akrinak), Wang Wang, Leviathan and Enkidu. Why all that when they already rule the Tower?
ngl you have some good points but aside from Data Zahard getting inspired by Baam what makes you think he'd continue climbing again if a threat from phanta didn't make him changes mind?

fly

Reaction score
Country
India
I think he just killed her so he could frame V & Arlene.

He didn't feel rage or anything from her rejection.
He stopped feeling love for her from a long time ago (stopped climbing, lost emotions).

She was just a pawn for him during that party.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Ameuz is a traitor:

*showed Team V/Arlene Traumerei house coordinates.

*talked about the Lab don’t tell me you guy really think that blonde girl just found that lab!!!

*she literally gave up of the promises she made to Traumerei IN FUCKING PUBLIC.

*she only got this high in the tower tha ks to Traumerei and others GW and then told to their faces she is going to the other side.

*confirmed to Traumerei she was spying when she confesed she knew Zahard and Traumerei plans for the future War!

* if you think she didn’t share all this you are the most delusional simp alive.

talking about “i want to see the stars” LMAO shut up trifle, Naruto and OP diehard fans are mad because people is dying in a real manga!

I don’t blame them
Luffy and Naruto lived forgiving every villains in their series.. they love compassion and empathy 😂

that’s why they love Urek talking about “i can’t let the family heads die yet” LoL

War is war is not child game anymore

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Lmao at this hypothetical, yes she's obviously looked better for leaving the bad guy side the same way you're going to look at someone better for leaving Germany before it turned into nazi Germany but you're also playing up the "betrayal" when the war didn't even started till after her death, legit all the FH were still cool with her except for the loser she broke up with
In your head V and Arlene are the perfect beings in the tower, they never broke a glass, and in war there is no longer right and wrong as both sides commit atrocities defending their reasons, you in this case don't know the reasons Zahard's motives and doesn't know anything about Arlene and V to say that they are the good guys in the story, people are just being hypocrites defending a person aware of his actions who decided to play, deceive, betray, humiliate and still act smart for the only person who helped her "the next time we meet we will be enemies", she has courage, she thought it was Khun with the protection of the story script, she got it wrong, no matter the wrong side in her head, the side she chose that's where she has to stay until the end, if she always knew the side she wanted she just had to go there from the beginning, she would have been honest with everyone and with herself, in fact, the only reason the others didn't kill her or even be helped by Rang was because the war hadn't started, you tell me that they weren't enemies yet because the war hadn't started when there's already a climate of hostility and you have Gustang to say "it doesn't matter who it is, if you join the other side you become our enemy", ok, keep defending the girl because she joined the "good" side

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Saying that Ameuz isn't innocent =/= defending Traumerei. It's not about morals or who is better.

She betrayed them and wanted to get a pass, leaving without fighting, with the results of her investigation. Awful planning and decisions.