Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
My hc is that the bracelet has some sort of " Contract Breaker " or the ability similar to what Baam pulled off to kill that immortal ( but on an FH level )

But imagine if Gustang learned the ability to strip off an Admin contract. That would make all FH vulnerable to death.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
For those who still had doubts.

All the FH erased their memories, the scene of Yierang sitting is her doing that.

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
And Now Dumas is left alone with an unconscious bam. Who here think that SIU would pull some bs and make Baam devour Dumas?

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
My hc is that the bracelet is some sort of " Contract Breaker " or some sort of ability similar to what Baam pulled off to kill that immortal.

But imagine if Gustang learned the ability to strip off an Admin contract that would make all FH vulnerable to death.
Even if they vulnerable by death, there is only like idk 5 people aside of them (FH& Zahard) who strong enough to kill them

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's so convenient that Baam got the memories of the guy who fucked everything up and the guy who recorded it all.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
The whole erasing memories faltered their invincibility aura. They are so mentally weak.
No wonder bam barely reacted. I bet it was so underwhelming for him to see that. Though I do wonder why the book considered him worthy of knowing said memories.

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
And Now Dumas is left alone with an unconscious bam. Who here think that SIU would pull some bs and make Baam devour Dumas?
Either Baam will absorb the core or break free from it.

Another possibility would be for Baam to remember a special or hidden memory from making Dumas' persona. There's always a special opening to scenarios where Baam is unconscious ( such as what happened during Doom's case ).

Point is, Baam will pop out of Dumas at some point. And it's probably during the time where PBDG is about to kill Traum*

Tho I wish Traum to be killed already.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Another possibility would be for Baam to remember a special or hidden memory from making Dumas' persona. There's always a special opening to scenarios where Baam is unconscious ( such as what happened during Doom's case ).

Point is, Baam will pop out of Dumas at some point. And it's probably during the time where PBDG is about to kill Traum*

What the hell is pbdg

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No. Dumas isn't an enemy anymore.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I feel sorry for Hollam, when Androssi becomes a ranker, he will prefer to have died from Gustang's curse.
Yes, she's very threatening. That ship sailed a long time ago. Androssi is basically a comic relief character now.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure if Bong Bong is an amazing item or if Hollam is just stupid.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I feel sorry for Hollam, when Androssi becomes a ranker, he will prefer to have died from Gustang's curse.

And honestly, I'm curious to know the reason for this plot, it's clear that SIU didn't give her the king by randomness.
He is going to remember Ameuz because of their hairstyle :lmao. I hope I am wrong.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Traum will die. Well unless Urek wants to be a pacifist retard and ruin everything.
In any case, I wonder what bam would end up doing this time.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
What is the logical point of declaring war if you cannot kill your opponents?
Arlene cannot kill herself due to the contract but V did not sign the contract. V can kill his former companions just like his former companions can kill him.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
IDC if SIU gon make baam absorb dumas, but if for some reason SIU make that useless blue hair absorb dumas, that is where i would sgop reading tower of god

Reactions: fly

Literal Potato

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Even if they vulnerable by death, there is only like idk 5 people aside of them (FH& Zahard) who strong enough to kill them
I mean the bracelet has been boasted to have one of the power to defeat Jahad. So there's probably more to it than just removing contracts.