Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 622 Spoilers & Discussion

Kill Traumerei? What?

• Yes, Traumerei will die.

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Traumerei isn't going to die. Gustang will die instead.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Both will die.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Obviously no one will die. Gustang is talking nonsense! Both have the Immortality Contract!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Our Hero Urek will prevent any FH death. Maybe with some help from sidekick Baby Baam and his goons.

Votes: 34 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LaudatoSiAdAstra

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Eduan drinking the pain away :hi

Gustang should be mad at himself if anything for being easily tricked by Traum, I do like how it shows that the other irregulars were just as dumb as our mc
I think this is one of the main points SIU is making with this flashback, showing us this incident. Despite their power and immortality, the family leaders are still 'human' in mind and spirit, and can be fooled... especially by one another! That is nice storytelling from SIU.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I think we all know where Endorsi hid that chess piece 😏. SIU please don't let that bum Holan lay a finger on Endorsi's body.
Quant Blitz definitely won't forget.

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Now I wonder about what that transport machine said to bam before they reached the sprout. How would it bloom flowers? And how bam would it do so?

Literal Potato

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I think the missed point is that. The LPB forces would've been the strongest family if everyone of them work together and... if only Traumerei wasn't selfishly arrogant. Lobadon as the brawn and Kirin as the brain. The branches coordinating to fulfill the tasks etc. It could've worked. Their family also* have been used by Jahad to deal with the ancients ( Akrinac ). They had* that reputation.

Last edited:

ackerman101

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Arlene and V didn't strike a deal with admins to become immortal.

They wanted to climb past the 134th floor.
In manhwa season2 Ep240 mentioned that "She was immortal like the 10 Leaders". Except V every one has the immortal contract . Arlene also among the 13 sinners who closed the doors of the tower . Initially she sided with Jahad .

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
It doesn't say anything about Gustang and Traumerei's strength though. Lobadon is also the N.2 in the LPB, only a few Po Bidau like Dumas and Proust are a challenge for him.
Fair enough, it's just my opinion of po bidau is very low given they can't crush a family that got significant damage just few months prior.
It's probably a bad way to scale their leaders but it's like if your family is weaker perhaps you are too.. then again I guess it's a very vague way to scale and as such I ll say it's just my personal opinion so far.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Hana hid her memories in a Zagenya flower?!?! Could that be the same one Yihwa had as a hair clip, or could that be a fragment of Hana’s memory?!?!

Is that why she nearly killed all the beast?!?! I guess we kind of know why Repelista wanted the zagenya! Repelista a Yeon?!?!

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It's so convenient that Baam got the memories of the guy who fucked everything up and the guy who recorded it all.
For real. Boss was scheming for Bam to get Leviathan but getting Gustang's book was pure luck or rather fate.

The whole erasing memories faltered their invincibility aura. They are so mentally weak.
They never really had any aura tbh.

The administrator can overcome that when they made Arlene cannot kill herself.

Irregular is supposed to be free from contract but somehow Arlene is prevented from killing herself by contract.
You can't free yourself from a contract you yourself signed.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Bam back inside the armor?!?!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Gustang can kill Zahard if he was stronger
Then Baam is definitely not a key to anything. The kid who gets clapped by Towerborn is no threat to Zahard.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Of course he is. Lpb family sent a contingent and maintained Nest, got obliterated there and are nearly on stalemate with po bidau forces. If I may say they are overpowering po bidau forces given that tree dude crushed the women highranker without that much of trouble and is putting that shield guy from Po bidau to a fairly serious situation by the looks of it( although it was just a panel or so but that's what my impression was). If there was no Nest by now I m sure po bidau s forces would have been crushed with Gustang fighting alone perhaps.
Gustang doesn't have any proper second in command either. The second in command was some trash weakling.
LPB family is strong but have temperature room iq, go to the battlefield without strategy, ended up getting their ass captured by some suppose "trash weakling"

Oh and yeah all those happen without even dumas and proust did anything (yeah ptoust literally do nothing when pb family ambuse lpb family), literally the 2 strongest family member of PB

And let be real, if gustang want it, lpb family would already over since season 3 chapter 124, gustang come to lpb mothership when traumerei wasnt even there, tf they can do??

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Then Baam is definitely not a key to anything. The kid who gets clapped by Towerborn is no threat to Zahard.
So phantaminum and Enryu cannot kill Zahard because they don’t have the watch or the thorn? When they are clearly stronger than the administrator who granted Zahard with immortality? is about strength!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I highly doubt Gustang is more powerful than Traum!!! He was the nerd that did the homework (recorded history/covered up) for the others lol! He’s going to need Bam’s help!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
So phantaminum and Enryu cannot kill Zahard because they don’t have the watch or the thorn? When they are clearly stronger than the administrator who granted Zahard with immortality? is about strength!
And Baam doesn't have any. That's the point.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
To be fair compare them with enryu let alone phanta is a bad comparison, both of them is in their own league, literally phanta could destroy the tower if he feel like it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I highly doubt Gustang is more powerful than Traum!!! He was the nerd that did the homework (recorded history/covered up) for the others lol! He’s going to need Bam’s help!!!
Idk if u learn history or not, but in most of ancient kingdom, especially korean kingdom, the royal historian is always the high rangking official

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmao cool Gustang was the “Royal” scribe that was bullied into recording false history! Traum is going to mop the floor with him

Traum’s pet octopus outwitted the Royal scribe lol

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Lmao cool Gustang was the “Royal” scribe that was bullied into recording false history! Traum is going to mop the floor with him

Traum pet octopus get his tentacle ripped by yama, whats ur point
--- Double Post Merged, ---

By the way the last time u support for lpb family, the branch family get caught and surrender to PB family

Then when u support luslec, he run away in 2 chapters

And now u support traumerei, that man surely got the death flag

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Royal scribe ain’t shit. The king valued Traum way more!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
You can't free yourself from a contract you yourself signed.
So each FH sign their own immortality contract (separately) instead of one joint immortality contract hence they can kill each other but cannot suicide?

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
--- Double Post Merged, ---

By the way the last time u support for lpb family, the branch family get caught and surrender to PB family

Then when u support luslec, he run away in 2 chapters

And now u support traumerei, that man surely got the death flag
Damn. Is On sly the grim reaper on opposite day or smth?